Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Tunisia Hotel Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Maybe the WEST will stop coddling these people.

What will they infest next?

what have they already infested and nested in, inside of the West....waiting to strike...???

What is it going to take?
Dead politicians and rich people. All religions are to be tolerated until they kill someone important.

It's a shame that there were heroic types on Flight 98. They should have just stayed put and let the plane hit Washington.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
dcaccount22, Oswald2001, Pink., TheVrist
Old 06-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Maybe something significant will take place in RUSSIA. Although theyre our "enemy" the West would lead by following. even Polands Muslim database is a start.

Russia wouldm in my opinion handle things....putting it simply.

Oswald2001
Old 06-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Berserk
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:923

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss484

The USA government made the Russian federation an enemy for us...

Everything was going pretty good in trades etc Between Russia and the EU.
But than the USA came and demanded a trade embargo...
Dammaging both European & Russian economy! And who's laughing third?

The Following User Says Thank You to Berserk For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 06-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Maybe something significant will take place in RUSSIA. Although theyre our "enemy" the West would lead by following. even Polands Muslim database is a start.

I honestly don't see Russia having the same vulnerabilities or inexperience for something like that to happen. If liberty and security are mutually exclusive, then Russia probably doesn't have much of a security problem.

The Russian government keeps too close of an eye on its people and its borders, and they've been dealing with the Chechens long enough to not be blindsided. They'll get hit from time to time, but it won't be anything spectacular on the level of September Eleventh.

Old 06-28-2015, 10:27 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

I’m so sorry for my son’s killing spree' says father of Tunisian gunman.

Hakim Rezgui said when he had heard the news he could not “comprehend” it and that he was “really sorry” for the lives lost.

Seifeddine Rezgui, who used the jihadist pseudonym Abu Yahya Al Qayrawani, grinned as he picked off innocent tourists with a Kalashnikov rifle at the resort of Sousse.

The 23-year-old aviation student, who was not known to the authorities, came from the quiet town of Gaafour and studied at the University of Kairouan.

He had never been abroad and was known by friends and neighbours as a “good” boy who was “never in trouble” with anyone.

The gunman’s aunt Zara Rezgui described him as a kind, calm, “normal boy” who spent most of the time alone.

His uncle, Ali Al Rezgui, said his nephew was “just like the other young men” who liked to play football or go to local cafes.

He used hair gel and wore the “nicest of clothes”, enjoyed breakdancing and was well known for entering competitions in the capital Tunis.

A video on what appears to be his Facebook account shows Rezgui in a hooded top, baseball cap and jeans performing handstands and backflips to a techno soundtrack.

Rezgui was an avid user of social media, sharing jokes, posts about music, football and – more recently – IS propaganda videos.

His last Facebook post, dated New Year, is reported to say: “May God take me out of this unjust world and perish its people and make them suffer.

“They just remember you when you die.”

Released by police today, Mr Rezgui, a labourer who earns less than £10 a day, said: “My God, I am so shocked.

I don’t know who has contacted him, influenced him or who has put these ideas in his head.”

He told ITV News: “When I see the victims I think it could have been my own family.

“I had no idea and I am really sorry... I am so ashamed for me, for his mother, for all our family.”

Mr Rezgui said he rarely saw his son who lived with four other students in the town of Kairouan around 36 miles from Sousse.

Neighbours were said to be alarmed by their extremist ideology and said the students had recently stopped leaving the house during the day.

A local student said Rezgui’s behaviour had changed over the past two years, and he began to frequent mosques outside government control.

The student claimed Rezgui would often travel to the capital Tunis to meet radical Islamists.

Monia Riahi, 50, a neighbour and family friend, said: “I’ve known him since he was small.

“He was never in trouble with anyone ever. Maybe he was brainwashed or something.”

Berserk, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, RaisinGirl
Old 06-28-2015, 10:40 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Way to show how strong you guys are. Killing unarmed people on vacation.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Creepy, gazza600, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, RaisinGirl, TheVrist
Old 06-29-2015, 12:52 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

Russia doesn't play by the same rules that we do.

Putin has been very outspoken about his views on immigrants and Muslims in Russia. I can't say that I disagree with him at all.

I've got to say I really like & respect the Russian people. They're proud, for the most part humble, and hard working. And they are tough as hell.
They are great friends and terrible enemies.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Berserk, Clubhouse, TheVrist
Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Russia doesn't play by the same rules that we do.

Putin has been very outspoken about his views on immigrants and Muslims in Russia. I can't say that I disagree with him at all.

I've got to say I really like & respect the Russian people. They're proud, for the most part humble, and hard working. And they are tough as hell.
They are great friends and terrible enemies.
Russia refuses immigration idealism because they do NOT trust diversity can co-exist. With history in mind, even most recent events, I can't say i disagree with them.

Clubhouse, Creepy, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rob666
Old 06-29-2015, 11:36 AM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

It was the USA who destabilised this whole region by starting this moronic democracy movement. Those people aren't made for democracy. They are fucking stupid down there and they need dictators who rule them.

It's hard to wipe out terrorism when America keeps being friends with Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Two of the most fundamentalist piece of shit countries in the world. The only thing the United States care about is money. The people who sell their oil in American currency are also the people who fund terrorism.

Old 06-30-2015, 01:00 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
It was the USA who destabilised this whole region by starting this moronic democracy movement. Those people aren't made for democracy. They are fucking stupid down there and they need dictators who rule them.

It's hard to wipe out terrorism when America keeps being friends with Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Two of the most fundamentalist piece of shit countries in the world. The only thing the United States care about is money. The people who sell their oil in American currency are also the people who fund terrorism.
I agree with most of this.

The Saudis always seem to get a free pass, but they are as bad as ISIS in how they run that country.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse