Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
Oh, btw, that cute little video you just posted.... thats soft armor plating fucktard. It's only rated for pistol rounds. Most SWAT wear hard plating, rated to stop, you guessed it, rifle rounds. And you enjoy getting guys worked up? Well, what time can i come over to stick it in ya?
Oh my, this is like arguing politics with a three year old. Most police use level ll armor, most tactical entry teams wear level lllA and occasionally some will wear level lV. Shall I explain the levels, or can you google it... either way, you don't know how to read the info no matter where it comes from.
Come on over whenever you feel like it, me and .40 S&W'll be waiting

Old 05-31-2011, 09:46 PM
n2ecosystems
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:907
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss505

WTF! They didn't even get to the door before they started firing. Horse shit.. So they have to depend on the killers for the truth, as if their not going to fabricate a story to save face for the department.

The Following User Says Thank You to n2ecosystems For This Useful Post:
Creepy
Old 06-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
hope this at least happens with the trigger happy imbeciles.

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/875e8b7917"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/875e8b7917" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>
WHAT the FUCK!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
that piece of crap shit about them using lights and sirens just fucking angers me. total shite.

and GAWD I LOVE you for talking about their bullet proof armor. i keep bringing it up and it seems to fall on deaf ears. Trigger happy bitches is what they were.
I have doubts as to whether SWAT would go for a breach, if police had turned up with sirens and lights, before trying to talk the guy out. It just doesn't add up.

Body armour is constantly being refined. I have an old training video with a guy getting shot at point blank range by a 7.62x51 FMJ round while wearing body armour. His comment was that it felt like being punched in the chest, nothing more. He was standing on one foot too. The guy that shot him then shot himself in the chest with a .44 magnum to demonstrate the body armour he was wearing. He did cheat a bit though as he put a few magazines under the armour. He said he done that because he does the demonstration multiple times a week and didn't want his chest to bruise up too much. The video was made in the late 80's - early 90's, you can't tell me that body armour has not evolved from then.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
Again, another person that wants to post without watching the video... as for the officers body armor, it will do NOTHING to stop a 5.56 round.

<****** width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R5u3MupNo6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
What is that? It looks like a flack, or fragment, vest to me without the armour plate. Don't buy crap off Ebay!!

Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
Oh, btw, that cute little video you just posted.... thats soft armor plating fucktard. It's only rated for pistol rounds. Most SWAT wear hard plating, rated to stop, you guessed it, rifle rounds. And you enjoy getting guys worked up? Well, what time can i come over to stick it in ya?
<****** width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HTN6Du3MCgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

SCREW YOU BOOTSY!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 03:35 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I have doubts as to whether SWAT would go for a breach, if police had turned up with sirens and lights, before trying to talk the guy out. It just doesn't add up.

Body armour is constantly being refined. I have an old training video with a guy getting shot at point blank range by a 7.62x51 FMJ round while wearing body armour. His comment was that it felt like being punched in the chest, nothing more. He was standing on one foot too. The guy that shot him then shot himself in the chest with a .44 magnum to demonstrate the body armour he was wearing. He did cheat a bit though as he put a few magazines under the armour. He said he done that because he does the demonstration multiple times a week and didn't want his chest to bruise up too much. The video was made in the late 80's - early 90's, you can't tell me that body armour has not evolved from then.
Ita all depends on the level of armor. There are systems that will stop 30-06 armor piercing rounds, but quess what, swat doesn't wear 100 lbs worth of steel plates/ceramic tiles in their body armor.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:53 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
What is that? It looks like a flack, or fragment, vest to me without the armour plate. Don't buy crap off Ebay!!
You do know that this stuff goes INSIDE a vest, right? Body armor is made of 2 parts, the armor, and a system that allows you to hold it to your body.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
From the original post.

"Storie said that once the SWAT team parked outside the home, the lights and sirens were turned off. An officer banged on the door for about 45 seconds while identifying the team as police, he said.

After that, five SWAT members broke in the front door and saw Guerena holding a rifle at the end of a long hallway.

One officer began shooting after Guerena placed the rifle in front of him and said: "I've got something for you; I've got something for you guys," Storie said.

The other officers at the front door of the house also fired, striking Guerena.

All five SWAT members were shooting from just outside the home and never entered the house, Storie said."
Take your blinkers off, police lie every fucking day to cover themselves and their buddies, so until all the facts come out don't be too quick to judge until we know what REALLY happened, shot 60 times is excessive which ever way you cut it, we aren't allowed guns in England, but I guarantee you if somebody kicks in my door I have a razor sharp sword waiting for them if they hadn't made me aware it was the cops prior to doing so.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:23 PM
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2609
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98

Quote:
most tactical entry teams wear level lllA
Okay, level 3 right? <****** width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abd9bpvd6zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>