Go Back  

Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #71  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

that's the first ever time i've heard that she used her kid as a shield. according to close family contact and the biggest news sources reporting, the husband told her to get in the closet with her young son. who really knows if that's some over stressed out responses she is giving maybe she meant she threw herself on him? there will be so much false information and fucking half truth because both sides want vindication. did marine menace? i have no idea. he didn't deserve 71 rounds no matter what he did. MRH can't seem to wrap his little dick around the fact the guy had no prior record of ANY kind. the police originally said they served a warrant for suspected pot dealing. now that there asses are on the line --- suddenly he is house invader, pot dealer, pot robber. POT? really? the guy got 60 bullets for dealing pot??????????

lord help us.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, candymosh
  #72  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Without accurate facts we will never know why this happened. what was he actually accused of doing? If his only crime was ripping off drug dealers then why send the SWAT team at him? In Australia out TRG doesn't roll up with the bells and whistles, they come quiet and use shock & awe tactics when entering a house. However the TRG is only called in to deal with dangerous criminal types that the armed robbery squad can't deal with.....but there was this one time they kicked in the door of an innocent and shot the guy in the head while he was watching tv, then found out they had the wrong address. After that incident the TRG was disbanded and the whole team was investigated. The shooter was removed from the TRG altogether and their rules were changed so they can only fire if fired upon. Don't like that rule?? Why do you think they wear so much armour? and their vests DO stop FMJ projectiles at point blank range. You can't honestly tell me that our TRG is better armoured than your SWAT.
they do not knock with sirens and lights here EIther. I was woken up one sunday by persistent little quiet knock when i lived in the big city. My neighbor had taken a hostage. there were 2000000 police cars, armored vans, etc and i never heard a thing but this quiet little knocking. THE SWAT team wanted me to open my garage so they could use my power for a little mini command center and for their robotic little dude they used to bust the door with. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop except an occasional muted walkie sound. My example wasn't even a raid either!!!

true story i have pictures.


that piece of crap shit about them using lights and sirens just fucking angers me. total shite.

and GAWD I LOVE you for talking about their bullet proof armor. i keep bringing it up and it seems to fall on deaf ears. Trigger happy bitches is what they were.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #73  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 PM
TheHitman's Avatar
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male
Join Date: Oct 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

mrh2008: You're a dumbass for the following reasons

1. Innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, not assumed guilty.
2. Felony? possessing a weapon in your household is a felony? Oh shit, if you own a gun anyone, get rid of it. Apparently according to Johnny Cockrin here, it's a felony.
3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
could have resulted in the deaths of police officers
Ah, the all important "could've" At any rate, when you recieve a badge and a gun, you given more rights than a regular citizen, and you primary role is to safeguard the citizens, not yourself first. Did he raise the gun to the officers? I don't know, but neither do you.
4. There's nothing wrong with saying "I don't know what happened, but something seems off"
5. Defending everything the Police do is dumb, last i checked, they were still humans, they can make mistakes, and it's plausible they did here too. All i'm saying is that someone should be held responsible for this foul-up, because in the end, that's what it is.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHitman For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, candymosh, Creepy
  #74  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:35 PM
TheHitman's Avatar
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male
Join Date: Oct 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Besides, the fact remains, he is a Marine, the bottom line is that he is better trained than any one of them, and if he wanted them dead, they would've been. End of story. He was killed for holding a gun, and without a shot being fired, in my eyes, and by extension, from what i've seen, the eyes of a jury, it was an unnessecary death and killing of a presumed innocent man, regardless of what he was charged with. By the way.... who's testimony are we going on that he pointed the gun at him? the one's who shot him? Sounds like they'd be unbiased and wouldn't try to cover up a fuck up, right? I know I'd be honest and tell the truth if I killed an innocent man.....

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHitman For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, candymosh, Creepy
  #75  
Old 05-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

very well said hitman.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
TheHitman
  #76  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:27 PM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
mrh2008: You're a dumbass for the following reasons

1. Innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, not assumed guilty.
2. Felony? possessing a weapon in your household is a felony? Oh shit, if you own a gun anyone, get rid of it. Apparently according to Johnny Cockrin here, it's a felony.
3. Ah, the all important "could've" At any rate, when you recieve a badge and a gun, you given more rights than a regular citizen, and you primary role is to safeguard the citizens, not yourself first. Did he raise the gun to the officers? I don't know, but neither do you.
4. There's nothing wrong with saying "I don't know what happened, but something seems off"
5. Defending everything the Police do is dumb, last i checked, they were still humans, they can make mistakes, and it's plausible they did here too. All i'm saying is that someone should be held responsible for this foul-up, because in the end, that's what it is.
Honestly, I don't even know where to begin with this one... You're spewing shit out of your mouth like diarrhea out of a bums ass the morning after he drank 5 OE800's

1. He was innocent of any charges that were or might have been given to him until he went to court, but he didn't live to make it to court. Whats your point on that one?

2. Are you a moron? Do you REALLY think that owning a firearm is a felony for the "average Joe"? The answer is no, it isn't a felony for a normal person to own a gun, or two, or five thousand. However, it is a felony to point a firearm at ANYONE.

Do I know if he pointed the gun at officers?
One officer began shooting after Guerena placed the rifle in front of him and said: "I've got something for you; I've got something for you guys," Storie said.

Did you bother to read the story?

3. ... when you recieve a badge and a gun, you given more rights than a regular citizen,... No, you do not get ANY more rights than the normal citizen.

Any officer will tell you that their number one priority is officer safety.

4. I did say that I don't know what happened, and I admitted that I was not there. I am going on information posted.

5. I absolutely do NOT defend everything police do, they are humans and can make mistakes and most of the police vid/info on here is of police making mistakes and when they do make a mistake, I don't defend it but this is not a case of "officer fuck-up". They are regular people and are not a step above the law. Someone did pay the price for this "foul-up", it was the Marine, he fucked up and got what was coming to him.

Did you even read anything posted here? Watch the video? Read the comments? Doesn't sound like you did. In fact, it looks like you jumped on, scrolled through the info, skipped the vid and jumped to the last page of comments.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:34 PM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
they do not knock with sirens and lights here EIther. I was woken up one sunday by persistent little quiet knock when i lived in the big city. My neighbor had taken a hostage. there were 2000000 police cars, armored vans, etc and i never heard a thing but this quiet little knocking. THE SWAT team wanted me to open my garage so they could use my power for a little mini command center and for their robotic little dude they used to bust the door with. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop except an occasional muted walkie sound. My example wasn't even a raid either!!!

true story i have pictures.


that piece of crap shit about them using lights and sirens just fucking angers me. total shite.

and GAWD I LOVE you for talking about their bullet proof armor. i keep bringing it up and it seems to fall on deaf ears. Trigger happy bitches is what they were.
Again, another person that wants to post without watching the video... as for the officers body armor, it will do NOTHING to stop a 5.56 round.

<****** width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R5u3MupNo6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-31-2011, 09:09 PM
TheHitman's Avatar
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male
Join Date: Oct 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Hey, don't get all fucking butthurt because I made good points. You're the only one arguing for the police here, and no one is on your side. Again, you say you don't know what happened bc you weren't there, then you say he pointed a gun at them acording to the officer, then, almost in the same breath, say you don't believe everything the police say. Well, which is it? You say three different things. Pick a fucking stance and stay in it. You almost as bad as that guy with the shield in the video who fell backwards when he opened the door, not a leg to stand on. The only difference is you don't a bunch of supporters to shoot my argument full of holes, you do that to your own argument instead. Go back to your pathetic life, and my hope that you get shot by the police is still ever-present. And if i'm just spewing shit, why can't you mount a defense that will shut me down then?

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 05-31-2011, 09:11 PM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
Hey, don't get all fucking butthurt because I made good points. You're the only one arguing for the police here, and no one is on your side. Again, you say you don't know what happened bc you weren't there, then you say he pointed a gun at them acording to the officer, then, almost in the same breath, say you don't believe everything the police say. Well, which is it? You say three different things. Pick a fucking stance and stay in it. You almost as bad as that guy with the shield in the video who fell backwards when he opened the door, not a leg to stand on. The only difference is you don't a bunch of supporters to shoot my argument full of holes, you do that to your own argument instead. Go back to your pathetic life, and my hope that you get shot by the police is still ever-present. And if i'm just spewing shit, why can't you mount a defense that will shut me down then?
I'm really starting to enjoy getting you all riled up.
You really dont know how to read, do you. lol

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-31-2011, 09:13 PM
TheHitman's Avatar
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male
Join Date: Oct 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Oh, btw, that cute little video you just posted.... thats soft armor plating fucktard. It's only rated for pistol rounds. Most SWAT wear hard plating, rated to stop, you guessed it, rifle rounds. And you enjoy getting guys worked up? Well, what time can i come over to stick it in ya?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO