Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7279
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Poor bastard, heads should roll for this fuck up of mass proportion. If someone burst into my house waking me up from my slumber, cop or not, i'd point my rifle at the cunts too. If cops these days are not as proficient with their firearms as i am with mine, then the cops shouldn't be issued with one.
I wasn't there, i didn't see it happen, but i think a good tazering would have done the job.

hope this at least happens with the trigger happy imbeciles.

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/875e8b7917"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/875e8b7917" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Blewvane
Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 AM
Creepy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
"suspected criminal activities"!?!?!?!? He did not get killed because the police "suspected" that'd he had committed illegal acts in the past. The dumb motherfucker got killed because he was in the process of committing a felony with a firearm that could have resulted in the deaths of police officers. are you stupid
very rarely have i been called stupid but it does happen in debating with a particular kinda guy who thinks he has all the answers cookie cutter slap and bake it had to happen this way. i seriously dont buy into it.

what KINDA felony was he in the process of committing ? sleeping in his bed after a graveyard shift at the mine he has barely moments to compose himsels to protect his wife, child, and home? what the fuck was he committing?

the pima county law enforcMent set up a series of raids all connected to this guernva guy and not one mother fuckng arresst had been made . SO NOW they get in the guy's house BACKED BY THEIR SUPER SAD INVESTIGATION WITH NO INCARCIRATION and kill a man out of bed wife and son in the closet and even though they have nothing to suggest in their previous raids this would be dangerous.... then went and within 7second 79 rounds gunned a man down where he stood

they have no evidence, no arressts have been mde and so far nothing obtained is being released.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:29 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Quote:
It absolutely could not and would not be me. Know why? Because I am not a criminal.
People that have seen war sometimes come back with a case of head fucked. There is no telling what that Marine thought was going on. Doesn't make him a criminal.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
How about threatening to kill a Law Enforcement official
Do you mean pointing a gun at someone that is pointing one at you? Fair is fair. They point a gun at you, you point one back. They shoot at you, you shoot back. See how it works, it's called fairness.

I have seen your Cops show and it shocks me to see the police slapping handcuffs on people for no reason. Out here you only get handcuffed if you're being arrested. Try slapping cuffs on me when i've done nothing wrong and i'll turn into a criminal and shove them up your bum. We still have rights here in Australia. Police don't point guns at people out here during a traffic stop, unless they see you pointing a gun at them first.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
rottenflesh
Old 05-31-2011, 11:45 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
People that have seen war sometimes come back with a case of head fucked. There is no telling what that Marine thought was going on. Doesn't make him a criminal.
Exactly. PTSD and woken up by people raiding his house?? If he was unstable he would have started shooting, not kept the safety catch on. I'd say he just wanted to know what the fuck was going on, while being able to do something about it if he was about to be gang planked.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
candymosh, rottenflesh, TheHitman
Old 05-31-2011, 12:33 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post

what KINDA felony was he in the process of committing ?
I don't know the exact "phrase" but it falls under misconduct with a weapon. I can find the EXACT charge and ARS code if you'd like.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:41 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
I just can't figure out the logic behind feeling bad for this guy, and i don't think you can grasp the logic of the police in this situation. There is no telling what he thought was going on, true. It doesn't matter if he thought a herd of pink elephants were trying to break in and make some coffee in his bathtub. The fact of the matter is, he pointed his rifle at officers and the officers took took action to ensure their safety. They didn't kill him because he was suspected of drug possesion/homeinvasion etc. they didn't shoot him because his wife and son were home, they didn't shoot him because he worked graveyard at the mine. They shot him because he was putting officers in immediate danger that would be deadly if he was not immediately taken out by whatever means available.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

You stated that the man was a criminal. I am just stating that he could have had some sort of episode due to his time in the war.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:54 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
You stated that the man was a criminal. I am just stating that he could have had some sort of episode due to his time in the war.
Laughner is pretty fucked up in the head, should he be held responsible? If so, why shouldn't this guy? Because he was a marine? A criminal act is a criminal act, doesn't matter if the person is extremely mentaly retarded or has a case of PTSD, it's still a criminal act.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:55 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158