Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

Then the search and seizure warrant should be made public since the SWAT was totally and completely innocent.
I.A. should also be banned as well, as that questions the innocent and noble actions of the SWAT, who decided against tear gas as they knew there were other persons present in the household (even though they admitted to monitoring the household), and we all know tear gas is the last thing you use.
And their should be no question as to why paramedics were not allowed to see the evil Marine, as he is evil, until he was made sure to be dead.
And their should be no questions as to the inconsistencies in the officers' reports as they are above reproach.

And only the most vile person would ever question the actions of SWAT as they are the most noble of all people. ever.

You inability to see that the cops are covering up the cluster fuck is disconcerting.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:30 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:528
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

i've never said that these officers making changes to their stories, keeping all this private, and not allowing medics in is what I think they should have done. (not that a medic would help this guy anyways ) I've only approved of their use of deadly force givin the facts that I've been presented with. And I recently posted actual legal statutes in effect in Arizona to back up the fact that this shooting was in fact legaly justified.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:54 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Yes the man was shot, and I know you posted the actual law; however, I believe the law was misused and an innocent man was murdered in his own home, and the law enforcement officers are making up stories to justify their actions so that they do not face justice.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:25 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Justice was served... as well as the warrant. The law was not misused, the law was not bent in order to keep these men out of jail. The law is the law, like it or not you still have to abide by it. The Marine decided not to fallow the law and his falure to do so was fatal. I am speaking of just the shooting. There was nothing illegal about it, suspect threatens officer, officer shoots. plain and simple. justified. I don't know your laws, but here in Arizona, we support our self defense laws, self defense is not tabboo here. I wouldn't be suprised if 95% of us Arizona citizens suport these officers decision on shooting. The facts of legality of the shooting have been laid out for you. YOU know that under Arizona law, it was a legal shooting. Yet you still cry "murder", just because YOU don't find it morally acceptable does not mean that the law finds it illegal.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:06 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Sorry, but I still see a misuse of of the law as well as a significant lacking in training on how to serve a search warrant.

Proper training would have left the Marine alive and the SWAT out of an IA investigation with the SWAT misrepresenting facts.

An Innocent man is still dead, and a child will grow up fatherless while the SWAT go have a beer.

And I still find it doubtful that a Marine, much less an adult, would say something as stupid as "I've got something for you." If , hypothetically speaking, it was factual, the SWAT should've shown the professionalism the job requires and used tear gas, instead of barging into the door with a cold-blooded murderer standing with a gun.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
Sorry, but I still see a misuse of of the law as well as a significant lacking in training on how to serve a search warrant.

Proper training would have left the Marine alive and the SWAT out of an IA investigation with the SWAT misrepresenting facts.

An Innocent man is still dead, and a child will grow up fatherless while the SWAT go have a beer.

And I still find it doubtful that a Marine, much less an adult, would say something as stupid as "I've got something for you." If , hypothetically speaking, it was factual, the SWAT should've shown the professionalism the job requires and used tear gas, instead of barging into the door with a cold-blooded murderer standing with a gun.
Okay, you win. Happy? Throw tear gas into a house that is known to house a 4 year old child. throw flashbangs... Use rubber bullets in hope that he does not start shooting and killing REAL innocent people, shoot him in the hand/elbow/knee to incapacitate him.... OH!!! WAIT!!! Don't shoot him in the fucking knee/elbow/hand, That is illegal in Arizona. If you are going to use deadly force in Arizona, you must reasonably believe that your life or another is in immediate danger. Shooting a man in his knee to disarm him would imply that you did not need to make a kill shot to save a life and in return, if you do not need to make a kill shot, then the use deadly force is not legally justified. He was not inocent, He was killed because he broke a law that required the use of deadly force to keep the true "inocent" people alive. He may have been inocent of drug dealing / home invasion, but it's obvious he was not inocent of threatening to use illegal deadly force to further a criminal act.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:02 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

I was merely saying that the SWAT was unprofessional and that their inability to resolve the issue at the time of the incident is a prime example of their incompetence.

They need to man up and take the punishments for their fuck up.

A man's home is his castle. Law enforcement can't just go and act like their in some stupid ass action flick. If their first priority is to protect lives then they should sure as shit act like it, not go fucking barging into a house where the "suspect" was "making threats that they don't have recorded."

If they had their heads out of their collective asses, an innocent man would be tucking his child into bed tonight.

Instead they circled the wagons and made up bullshit stories of how he has more than one gun,
owns body armor,
has a uniform(he is a Marine),
and had nothing they were looking for(just like all the other houses they raided in order to justify being in the budget)
and was pure evil.

But what will happen,
in the end,
is they'll get commendations and awards for being liars and incompetent fucks and go on FOX News and tell Hannity how dangerous it was and they'll hold eachothers' dicks;
Instead of growing a pair facing justice for their actions.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

That last speech you gave had me crying pretty hard... I just could not stop laughing for the life of me. Everything you just said is complete bullshit. you know it, and I know it. You keep saying "innocent man" yet he was killed for a criminal act... strange. C'mon, can't you stop now? I already told you that you win. My comprehension is not capable of sinking any lower to allow me to understand what it is that you are trying to prove...

Old 06-07-2011, 12:58 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
I was merely saying that the SWAT was unprofessional and that their inability to resolve the issue at the time of the incident is a prime example of their incompetence.
60 out of 71 shots hitting the target in a high stress situation sounds pretty professional in my opinion. It took less than 10 seconds to resolve the issue... Doesn't sound like incompetence to me!

Old 06-07-2011, 06:18 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

So the proper police procedure when serving a search warrant is shoot first and make lies later?