Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Re: Tucson SWAT Team Defends Shooting Iraq Vet 60 Times

I mean really, your being such a retard. You post a video of armor being pierced by a rifle round, then turn around and say well, theres different types. The SWAT teams wear plate armor, i have a friend on local swat you fucknut. I'm done with this shit, you argue about things you have a meager understanding of, if at all.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:34 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:528
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHitman View Post
Okay, level 3 right? <****** width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abd9bpvd6zY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
There is a HUUUUGGGGGEEEEE difference between level lllA (what I said) and level lll with trauma plates (what you posted)

Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

Quote:
I'll make sure i bring the Tucson police. They'll kill you for me hahahaha
Nope, see, here In Arizona, we don't have a problem with people killing criminals, it is well within our right to shoot people that come into our house and pose a threat. We have an awesome castle doctrine, no retreat laws, no warnings etc. etc. I know my shit in my state. Before you flap your lips, try some research.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:39 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

Quote:
I mean really, your being such a retard. You post a video of armor being pierced by a rifle round, then turn around and say well, theres different types. The SWAT teams wear plate armor, i have a friend on local swat you fucknut. I'm done with this shit, you argue about things you have a meager understanding of, if at all.
There are several different types of body armor dipshit. l ll lllA lll and lV just to name a few. You obviously do not know what you're talking about. Please stop, you are making yourself look foolish.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:43 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

You have a friend in SWAT, I have an uncle that was on SEAL team 1. Know what those to things have in common? They are not relevant to this particular thread... Now I assume you'll say something like "how is swat not relevant on a swat thread?" or similar. Here's how, he wasn't on THIS team, Not in this state, not bound by these laws, and not under these policies.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:44 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

I just figured it out!!! You're just mad because I got a vag-blood tattoo pic and you didn't!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 06:30 PM
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2610
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98

I hope you choke

Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

First they said he was part of a home invasion crew. Then he was a drug dealer. Then they said he was "ripping off" drug dealers. Then they said his house was one of many involved.

When none of the so-called evidence turned up, they said he has lots of guns. Apparently owning firearms is rare in the U.S. much less Arizona.

Then they said he has body armor. Apparently, no one owns or sells body armor in Ariz... oh wait body armor is legal to own and sell.

Then they said he had part of an officers uniform. What part exactly, after all he was active duty in the marines and while I'm not sure what he was doing in it he may have been a MP.(and don't the swat uniforms look paramilitary hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm?)

Then they said that he was such a threat that the search warrant and related court documents had to be sealed as he was such a threat. But the deceased's wife attorney said nothing was seized. And in case you were wondering, no arrests were made from the supposed other houses that were raided.

The swat says they banged on the door for a crazy amount of time, you know, 45 seconds.

<****** width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SlwcgW8vyeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

45 seconds of banging on a door seems to go really fast.

Maybe it's because I'm from Flint, but I don't pay attention to sirens in my neighborhood.

The cops then say that the deceased says "I've got something for you. I've got something for you." It makes perfect sense to kick in a door when you think the suspect is locked and loaded and pointing the gun at the door.
Never use CS first, unless you have a tin foil hat on, 'cause that's crazy talk.

After not bothering to secure the area they supposedly sent in a robot to see if he was dead.
This statement has horseshit written all over it. They don't use CS gas first for safety, but they are willing to use a robot after clearing their mags because it might be unsafe.

He, Attorney Michael Storie, who is the toilet defending the SWAT, said officers could not conclude Guerena was incapacitated because he fell into a room after he was shot and officers could not see him from the doorway.
Yeah, OK.

Based on a photograph of a large bloodstain inside the home, Scileppi said, Guerena fell down in clear view of the front door and officers could see him.

If SWAT members had been let into the home, those inside "probably ... wouldn't have been arrested," Storie said.
What comfort.

A portrait of Jesus Malverde, believed to be a "narco saint," was found under Guerena's bed, Storie said.
Apparantly pictures are now possible felonies.

According to Storie, several days before the shooting undercover officers in an unmarked car drove by Guerena's home to do surveillance, and 10 minutes after they drove by, they were alerted that their license plate had been run through the Motor Vehicle Division by someone they say followed the unmarked vehicle from Guerena's home. That was considered countersurveillance on law enforcement, Storie said.
Yes, he was using his l33t skills on the interwebs.
Better get a poncho because the horseshit is falling kinda thick here.

Scileppi said it took two weeks for "the fourth version of the story" and these details to emerge because "they needed to put a story out that is going to protect them."

Bottom line: An INNOCENTman was murdered in his home. Lies built on lies will not stand. People need to be indicted on the police force for their actions of preposterous stupidity or intensional malfeasance.

The Following User Says Thank You to rottenflesh For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
You do know that this stuff goes INSIDE a vest, right? Body armor is made of 2 parts, the armor, and a system that allows you to hold it to your body.
I only know about the body armour i have seen and owned, and the 'armour' on that clip looks remarkably similar to a fragment vest i used to own about 20 years ago. It is now illegal to own any type of body armour in Australia.