Go Back  

Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims" 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 09-18-2015, 05:24 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11733
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Mike will enter a plea of ginger-snap.



You ladies kiss and make up.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-18-2015, 05:29 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Mike will enter a plea of ginger-snap.



You ladies kiss and make up.
You're a real smartass sometimes.

Thats why I like you !!!

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
  #33  
Old 09-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Mike will enter a plea of ginger-snap.



You ladies kiss and make up.
I remind all sorts of people about the rules here, even when the conversation in question doesn't directly involve me.

I was just turning his original comment on its head as a means of pointing out that Americans don't have the market cornered when it comes to the (often illogical) reasons as to why political momentum can build behind anyone other than the best candidate.

Bonus Protip: outside of the WC, it's best to sling arrows at another user's point than at them specifically. There's no rule against calling an *argument* stupid.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #34  
Old 09-18-2015, 05:46 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11733
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
I remind all sorts of people about the rules here, even when the conversation in question doesn't directly involve me.

I was just turning his original comment on its head as a means of pointing out that Americans don't have the market cornered when it comes to the (often illogical) reasons as to why political momentum can build behind anyone other than the best candidate.

Bonus Protip: outside of the WC, it's best to sling arrows at another user's point than at them specifically. There's no rule against calling an *argument* stupid.
Foreigners naturally (with some reasonable cause) keep a hate-on for America, namely because we are to blame for all of the world problems, from their point of view, and sometimes forget the fallacies in their own back-yards.

I wished they'd quit barking at us, through the fence, and pay closer attention. Maybe, their nations wouldn't be going down the same old beaten path America has been, and the American people who were tricked into taking it.

Such as life-

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-18-2015, 06:48 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Donald Trump, the man with his finger on the pulse of America...
Around 30% still think Obama is a Muslim.

That kind of says it all doesn't it?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
  #36  
Old 09-18-2015, 06:53 PM
petedeamon's Avatar
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

My God.....and people feel this can lead America? He has no idea or skill to run this nation. Remember, he had his clothing line manufactured in China...and he is not accustomed to being challenged. I really don't feel we should elect an Emperor.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petedeamon For This Useful Post:
rob666, tbone79
  #37  
Old 09-18-2015, 06:53 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Don't matter what you say, you'll get a blasting.
He was fucked either way because if he corrected the guy, he risked alienating his base.

He took option "B" which reinforced to everyone just exactly who this guy is and what he represents.

It wasn't that long ago that this Clown was driving the birther bandwagon. That was until Obama produced the certificate, and Trump slinked off into obscurity for a while.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Pink., Top Gear
  #38  
Old 09-18-2015, 07:01 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
43 pct of republicans agree with what the audience member said.
This is the issue they face.

Trump is far ahead in the polls because he represents the Republican voter. The voters also identify with him because he is not an "establishment" Republican.

The establishment Republican realizes that the election is won or lost by the small percentage of independent voters. They realize that those people in the middle will be put off by a lot of Trumps words and actions, so they try to appear more moderate.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #39  
Old 09-18-2015, 07:25 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4584 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11733
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Namely because for decades, republicans have been RINOs.

Their platform has barely made positive return, domestically.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Pink., rob666
  #40  
Old 09-18-2015, 07:44 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
He was fucked either way because if he corrected the guy, he risked alienating his base.

He took option "B" which reinforced to everyone just exactly who this guy is and what he represents.

It wasn't that long ago that this Clown was driving the birther bandwagon. That was until Obama produced the certificate, and Trump slinked off into obscurity for a while.
At one point, Trump was publicly questioning the authenticity of the birth certificater. remember? There are people out there who still say it was forged. There will always be nutjobs.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
invertigo, rob666

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO