Go Back  

Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims" 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 09-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Where YOU been?


And tell him....NOBODY SAYS TRUMPS DA MAN!!! puleeease....He would be a foreign policy disaster too! He wont even give any of his plans and ideas.


People love to twistt peoples words and intentions around here.
Who the fuck said Trump was the man? I didn't. Read my comment in a sarcastic manner.

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
What has Donald Trump got to do with Heath? Why would you make such a stupid comparison?
In fact what has Trump got to do with England?

You do understand sarcasm yes, my original comment was sarcastic, you're a fucking clown at times.
And another thing, you assume because I am a Brit I know nothing of the workings of your government well you would be wrong there snowflake. How arrogant are you to tell people they shouldn't comment on another countries politics....

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
nyazzip
  #13  
Old 09-18-2015, 02:43 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
And another thing, you assume because I am a Brit I know nothing of the workings of your government well you would be wrong there snowflake. How arrogant are you to tell people they shouldn't comment on another countries politics....
As arrogant as you are being calling people ANY name This is not the cooler....so could you two please chill???

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

....and when CAN we get rid of MUSLIMS???


THAT goes for the US AND ENGLAND, which I love as much as the US.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #15  
Old 09-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
As arrogant as you are being calling people ANY name This is not the cooler....so could you two please chill???
The next time you want to address me do it yourself, don't go and tell Mike to tell me anything. You misunderstood my comment, that's your fault not mine Pink.

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Here is an excerpt from the BBC.

fellow Republicans are now "giving him flak" for not correcting this man.

This man had the right to ask the question and say his peace, but how should it have been handled?


Donald Trump is taking flak from fellow Republicans for not correcting a supporter who said US President Barack Obama was a Muslim and not American.
The businessman, who is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president, has been strongly criticised by two of his Republican rivals.
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham said Mr Trump acted inappropriately and he should apologise.
Mr Trump has cancelled his appearance at a big Republican event on Friday.
His campaign team said he was pulling out of the Heritage Foundation because of a "significant business transaction" that needed his attention.
The criticism has been piling up since a man at Mr Trump's rally in New Hampshire on Thursday night prefaced a question by saying Mr Obama was a Muslim and "not even an American".
The supporter went on to say: "We have a problem in this country - it's called Muslims."

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-18-2015, 03:49 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11701
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Don't matter what you say, you'll get a blasting.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #18  
Old 09-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Don't matter what you say, you'll get a blasting.
damned if you do.
damned if you don't/


I do believe that they would not have been so harsh on Trump if it had not been for that prior "Truther?" issue....The mysterious Birth certificate??? That is why they decided to attack him for not going either way.
I dont think it was because he did NOT apoligize.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #19  
Old 09-18-2015, 04:00 PM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
tr.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
Keydog, Pink., rob666, Top Gear
  #20  
Old 09-18-2015, 04:02 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Trump Question: "When Can We Get Rid of Muslims"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
.
Wow!

Is/was this for real???


How did you find it???!!!


amazing.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Keydog

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO