Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss250
Re: Truck Attack in NICE (France) on Bastille Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
I hate to be the one to say it, but this why my country voted brexit. Fuck this freedom of movement and shit where any terrorist can waltz right around shengen zones. Nope, this all needs to be done away with, put border checks back up, make it tough and crackdown.
What the fuck has Brexit got to do with it? We had border checks as part of the EU. Voting out has given the UK, personally, zero more control who comes into our country. In fact we're fucking worse off because we won't receive the intelligence about terrorists moving about in Europe that we used to, and the French won't be obliged to check everyone for us like they've been doing. Why do you think the migrant camp was in Calais and not Kent??

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dodecahedron For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, bushbarbie, Craven, KimmieKai
The Following 4 Users Disliked Dodecahedron For This Post:
AliceInChains, Creepy, filski666, JaffaTB
Old 07-15-2016, 04:17 AM
divreaper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:412
male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1719

When will people eradicate this scum

Old 07-15-2016, 04:21 AM
Bloodykiss
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4882
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34

The terrorists are not migrants yet !!!
There is no hope left for people... This country became the shadow of what it used to be, Hollande and his government doesn't want to accept and admit that all they are doing is fucking wrong !!!
How many victims must be killed for them to do something ????
The 31 y.o man was French/Tunisian. And apparently he was not known by police (Fiche S).
We must react. We must do something or this will never end.
84 people killed, many children. Awful.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodykiss For This Useful Post:
Olidr
Old 07-15-2016, 04:24 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodecahedron View Post
What the fuck has Brexit got to do with it? We had border checks as part of the EU. Voting out has given the UK, personally, zero more control who comes into our country. In fact we're fucking worse off because we won't receive the intelligence about terrorists moving about in Europe that we used to, and the French won't be obliged to check everyone for us like they've been doing. Why do you think the migrant camp was in Calais and not Kent??
Do you really believe Brexit means "cut off from the world"? The EU wasn't scanning shit for migrants. That's how this shit happens. The EU has been lazy on getting US intelligence together on EU member citizens who've went and radicalized. They are over there singing Kumba-fucking-ya with their fingers in their ears while giving people passes into EU member countries that force free movement of people they won't fucking bother investigating or banning.

You think the US won't share that intel with Britain?

No the real problem is the people who wanted to remain are so desperate for large government teat, they will take in the terrorists because they are too fucking scared of being independent. And if EU countries attempt to punish Britain and try to force isolation, there are NATO issues to consider. England itself is nearly self-sufficient so much so that they export most of the stuff they make, while only importing technology - which sure as hell doesn't come from EU countries. If that isn't enough, Britain gets to keep their damn money. Nothing better than not being forced to be taxed to keep corrupt governments of entirely different countries afloat.

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, contra, Creepy, frederico, JaffaTB, nzm, wmbondurant, yatter
Old 07-15-2016, 04:35 AM
Olidr
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2469

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107

Seeing one of the video, i'd think of a double barrage. If someone pass the first, the policemen of the second can shoot him, maybe that would have helped to prevent the situation...

Old 07-15-2016, 04:37 AM
Dodecahedron
Offline:
Poster Rank:1422

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss250

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Do you really believe Brexit means "cut off from the world"? The EU wasn't scanning shit for migrants. That's how this shit happens. The EU has been lazy on getting US intelligence together on EU member citizens who've went and radicalized.
My point was that not being part of the EU does not make us safer from terrorists. If you think it does, then you've allowed yourself to be fed a load of bollocks.

And no, actually, I voted to remain to keep our economy stable. And in hindsight, because we have a bunch of retards running the country that will give us the worst exit deal we ever could have got based on their total fucking self serving and bumbling idiocy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dodecahedron For This Useful Post:
destroom101
Old 07-15-2016, 04:42 AM
Dodecahedron
Offline:
Poster Rank:1422

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss250

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
If that isn't enough, Britain gets to keep their damn money. Nothing better than not being forced to be taxed to keep corrupt governments of entirely different countries afloat.
Mmmmm.... you've forgotten the fact that Brexit has cost the country in the trillions already. We ain't getting that back!
How long before our "EU saving" (the majority of which we borrowed and now no longer will because we don't need to pay it) makes up for that loss?

Old 07-15-2016, 04:56 AM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066

I think the philosophy of Charles the Hammer Martel would be a great thing for France and Europe right about now.

Lahar, TheFallOfTroyML
Old 07-15-2016, 05:03 AM
loonodingle
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4740

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssssss36

The other day when the bull killed the matador they destroyed the whole blood line. Mother and all.

The Following User Says Thank You to loonodingle For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie
Old 07-15-2016, 05:15 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202

84 dead now.
Quote:
Christian Estrosi, the regional president in Nice, said some of the city's 1,200 security cameras had pinpointed the moment the attacker boarded the truck, far from the seaside "in the hills of Nice" and could follow his path to the promenade. Mr Estrosi called for the investigation to focus on any accomplices.

"Attacks aren't prepared alone. Attacks are prepared with accomplices," Mr Estrosi said. "There is a chain of complicity. I expect it to be unveiled, discovered and kept up to date."

Mr Estrosi said more than 10 children were among the dead and he said France needed to think carefully about its next response to attacks, as previous responses were not enough to protect the people.
France announced it will intensify attacks on ISIS.