Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1193
Re: Truck Attack in NICE (France) on Bastille Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsal View Post
they could kill a few low life fucking muslim bastard goat fuckers, that would help !
Yeah....you're right. It's helped IMMENSELY since the Iraq war in 2002 began. Just continue on and on and on and on and on with the same old tactics. No need to use intelligence or logic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
Olidr
Old 07-19-2016, 03:19 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202

Quote:
These are the chilling selfies Bastille Day killer Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel took with the truck he used to massacre his 84 victims.

The grinning Tunisian posed with a pal inside and outside the 19-tonne white lorry just days before the atrocity.

In one he holds his middle finger up inside the cab - and in the other he smiles as he stands next to the vehicle.

French TV channel TF1 said the snaps were taken on July 12 and July 13 - just 24 hours before he went on the rampage.

The respected broadcaster said the man with Bouhlel is of the six people arrested following last Thursday’s attack.

Bouhlel is believed to have also taken selfies on the Promenade des Anglais and sent them to relatives in Tunisia.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
mohamed_lahouaiej_bouhlel.jpg  

mohamed_lahouaiej_bouhlel1.jpg  

mohamed_lahouaiej_bouhlel2.jpg  

Old 07-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Olidr
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2469

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107

...and our prime sinist....minister told us, as i planned earlier in here that there will be others attacks like this and others innocent lives who will be take from anothers guy(s) like boulhel or another Kouachis, or another Merah, etc...

And the fear policy will pursue his pathetic way in France...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olidr For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wmbondurant
Old 07-20-2016, 06:33 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Who's he flipping off,exactly? Defeats the purpose if you just lift your middle finger in some random direction...

lawzilla
Old 07-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Torious
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2779

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss87

Watching that video with the truck barraging it's way through the crowd; wow. It both unsettles me and makes me surprised that there weren't more fatalities!
...and the noise as it hits the crowd?!

The Following User Says Thank You to Torious For This Useful Post:
L1v1ngD3ad
Old 07-23-2016, 05:29 PM
NutNurse
Offline:
Poster Rank:1633
Female

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss202

This is fucking horrendous, I hate hearing the raw pain in peoples voices

The Following User Says Thank You to NutNurse For This Useful Post:
L1v1ngD3ad
Old 07-24-2016, 02:40 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202

Quote:
France's interior minister is protesting accusations the government tried to cover up security failings the night of the Bastille Day attack in Nice that killed 84.

The woman in charge of video surveillance in Nice on July 14, Sandra Bertin, told the Journal du Dimanche newspaper that government officials told her what to write in her report and that she should mention the presence of police she hadn't seen.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said in a statement Sunday that he is suing for alleged defamation and said he is committed to uncovering the truth about what happened.

Many French are angry that the government couldn't prevent the Nice attack despite a state of emergency in place.

Cazeneuve acknowledged that no national police were protecting the beachfront promenade targeted in the attack.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:15 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458

Oh lovely.

We knew that Germany's government has been actively suppressing attacks and media, but getting deeper with France it seems.

Germany has tried to paint nationalists as racist/xenophonic/anti-Muslim, therefore it's all their fault. What I can't figure out is Germany, and now France's, motives for appearing to shut down their own citizens concerns, play cover up to heinous attacks via Islam (all thumbs are fingers, not all fingers are thumbs - all terrorist attacks are Muslim, not all Muslims are terrorists kind of thing).

What is all this supposed to achieve?

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
rrrp, wmbondurant
Old 07-24-2016, 05:16 PM
Olidr
Offline:
Poster Rank:2469

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107

That story with the Police women remind me of the story of Helric Fredou, who was found with one bullet in the head some hours after the Charlie Hebdo's attack. He was a Police captain who had to investigate a particular issue about the Charlie's attack.

Officially it was ruled as a suicide but the strange thing about that is that he already recovered colleague who killed themselves earlier and promised to his wife that he will never go like that...
The family also was denied to see the body or access when the autopsy was performed and he didn't leave any explanation about his "supposed" suicide. Adding to that that four Police official came from Paris to "convince" the family that it was a suicide...

He was in charge to investigate about the protection of the "supposedly" Charb's wife (who was since gived a new position in Finland) and her family. He apparently didn't manage to do anything. He waited for an important phone call the same day he was found dead or the next one but it is not knowed what was that about...

This death surprinsingly was almost not relayed on the mainstream medias, some minors news item on smallers newspaper. Of course, that gived "underground" medias a lot of questioning about what have he discovered? If he suicide because of the Charlie's case, why didn't he ended as the 18th -indirect- victim of Charlie's case as our mainstream media love to do currently?

Bernard Cazeneuve, the interior minister was his superior but also a close friend of him (they worked in the same city Helric as a captain and Bernard as the Mayor) but he never send any message to his family after his demise or talked about him...

I hope Sandra Bertin will do well because she is now in a huge mess of an political affair...

Who know? Seeing what happen with Sandra, Helric's family maybe will try to relaunch the case about his strange suicide?

The Following User Says Thank You to Olidr For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant
Old 07-25-2016, 12:55 AM
L1v1ngD3ad
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2953
Female

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss78

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1594 View Post
Holy fuck. That was tough to listen to.
I've seen a lot of vids on here, and heard death in person, but the thumping of those bodies against that truck was just insane. It's one of the most brutal sounds I've ever heard, period. It's haunting...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L1v1ngD3ad For This Useful Post:
rrrp, Torious