#21  
Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 PM
booterbutt05
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2856
Country Goddess
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss83
Re: Troy Davis

He got what he deserved!!!

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By booterbutt05:
michmi
  #22  
Old 09-22-2011, 05:47 PM
michmi's Avatar
michmi
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1109
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss354
Re: Troy Davis

I'm glad he looked right at the relatives and told them he was innocent and said that to the correctional officers present. I hope they think about that for the rest of their lives.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:
Rackas321
  #23  
Old 09-22-2011, 09:23 PM
.408Cheytac's Avatar
.408Cheytac
Offline:
*DR's Thread Killer*
Poster Rank:216
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4074
Re: Troy Davis

I don't have anything against capital punishment, but for fucks sake kill him when you say your going to kill him! It is fucking annoying for his family to have to say goodbye 4 fucking times before he actually dies. If you want to finish him off just don't make fucking dates and get them moved. At 9:20 pm I thought he had been "saved" again so I stopped listening. Then heard he was actually dead at 4:30 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 AM
slimjim77's Avatar
slimjim77
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1342
Animal
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270
Re: Troy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
I am completely against the death penalty. Its just wrong, period. Anyone killing anyone is wrong, period.

Not because of religious reasons, I just think don't agree with it. Even if someone tortured and killed one of my kids. I wouldn't 'forgive' them, but I wouldn't want them dead. As I've gotten older my stance has done a complete 180 on the issue. And I'm not completely sure whu, to be honest.

I fully agree with you on this. the reason your stance changed is because you have a thing that some people don't, its called humanity.

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-23-2011, 07:58 AM
smackem's Avatar
smackem
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:6
Io ti amo teneramente Kelly Jo
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 10319 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss69298
Re: Troy Davis

I <3 Death penalty! I am completely against wrongful death.

That story above of Angelo Izzo only solidifies my stance.

Troy Smith and James Byrd Jr. on the same day, I know it was a Wed. but was like a two for Tuesday!

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-23-2011, 10:10 PM
alpha.first.one's Avatar
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808
Re: Troy Davis

hang all three if there is doubt of who shot the cop and pistol whipped the bum. |Felony murder law should have been applied.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-24-2011, 12:37 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Troy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem View Post
I <3 Death penalty! I am completely against wrongful death.

That story above of Angelo Izzo only solidifies my stance.

Troy Smith and James Byrd Jr. on the same day, I know it was a Wed. but was like a two for Tuesday!
Solidifies what, that executing someone possibly innocent is a good thing?
From what I've read 7 of the 9 witnesse's changed their story amd said the Police pressured them or actually made up parts of their statements.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-24-2011, 12:37 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Troy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem View Post
I <3 Death penalty! I am completely against wrongful death.

That story above of Angelo Izzo only solidifies my stance.

Troy Smith and James Byrd Jr. on the same day, I know it was a Wed. but was like a two for Tuesday!
Solidifies what, that executing someone possibly innocent is a good thing?
From what I've read 7 of the 9 witnesse's changed their story amd said the Police pressured them or actually made up parts of their statements.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-24-2011, 09:47 PM
bdjackass318's Avatar
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181
Re: Troy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Solidifies what, that executing someone possibly innocent is a good thing?
From what I've read 7 of the 9 witnesse's changed their story amd said the Police pressured them or actually made up parts of their statements.
yeah they might have killed an innocent man. and if they didn't they have in the past because our judicial system isn't perfect. i read the same thing that witnesses were coerced into making false statements about the crime and that 7 of the 9 wtnesses had recanted their testimonies. also they had no physical evidence is another reason i believe they might have gotten this wrong. this is why i don't believe in capital punishment because there is always a chance that you might be executing an innoent man as slight as that chance may be. it is still a chance.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #30  
Old 09-24-2011, 10:57 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Troy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
yeah they might have killed an innocent man. and if they didn't they have in the past because our judicial system isn't perfect. i read the same thing that witnesses were coerced into making false statements about the crime and that 7 of the 9 wtnesses had recanted their testimonies. also they had no physical evidence is another reason i believe they might have gotten this wrong. this is why i don't believe in capital punishment because there is always a chance that you might be executing an innoent man as slight as that chance may be. it is still a chance.
I totally agree, I think that DNA evidence has proven that eye witness testimony is very unreliable.... Lots of people have been identified by eye witness, then proven innocent by DNA.
I guess in this case that wasn't a possibility.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO