Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

Your an obvious racist, and your arguing for Zimmerman..... This is why i find the case interesting.

You should have just made your feelings clear at the beginning, I guess you felt that you'd lose credibility if you did though
The moment they start throwing insults around you know you've won the argument/debate...it shows they have nothing else to say but stupid crap that they find "amusing".

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 05-27-2013, 04:55 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
The moment they start throwing insults around you know you've won the argument/debate...it shows they have nothing else to say but stupid crap that they find "amusing".
I just don`t like it that the guy is obviously a racist, but he denies it and tries to argue from a different angle.
If you look through his posts, he`s racist through and through. Too bad he won`t come back to discuss it.

Old 05-27-2013, 05:27 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

ill discuss all day, its just pointless cause all ur gonna do is play the race card. im assuming u think diamond smiles is a racist cause of her post on the first or second page? u can call me whatever u want. hating someone because of the color of their skin is dumb. i do however dislike the whole "gangster culture" of young inner city kids whether they be black white blue or green. theres way worse things on here than anything ive said yet you call me the racist because im debating on logical points you disagree with

Old 05-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

the funny thing is the fact that you took the time to look at all my posts hoping to find any kind of dirt so you could claim racist because u have no more valid claims to argue.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
ill discuss all day, its just pointless cause all ur gonna do is play the race card. im assuming u think diamond smiles is a racist cause of her post on the first or second page? u can call me whatever u want. hating someone because of the color of their skin is dumb. i do however dislike the whole "gangster culture" of young inner city kids whether they be black white blue or green. theres way worse things on here than anything ive said yet you call me the racist because im debating on logical points you disagree with
Nah, he just likes to scream racism.

He actually makes pretty good points if he calms down but it's too easy to send him into orbit.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
Poster Rank:464
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1376

I'll throw this in the mix;
Yes, I definitely have a serious problem with black people, but...... It's with the assholes that run around wanting to be "gansta" with pants half hanging off their asses and playing earth- quake music at stop lights.
They are the jackasses that make the stereotypes that put the majority of blacks in a bad light.
Black folks whom are well spoken regardless of education level and that have respect enough for theselves well as others are usually great people. These are the ones whom have loving careing parents and teach the kids properly.
Mind you, some a lot of dirty assed fucked up white people out there as well, 99% of phedofiles, serial and mass murderers are crackers.
Despite my feeling towards the lower life form that are trurely deserveing of the slang "Nigger" I have several black friends whom I have known for years and are welcomed at my home to hang out and I deeply appreciate their friendships because they have great family pride and parents. And they all would agree with everything I've typed in this post.
I have also managed a "Econo Auto painting" shop in seedier part of my town and it exposed me to a remarkable amount of diversity and a inside look of how a lot of black folks act.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 05-27-2013, 01:11 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1KuklinskiFan View Post
I'll throw this in the mix;
Yes, I definitely have a serious problem with black people, but...... It's with the assholes that run around wanting to be "gansta" with pants half hanging off their asses and playing earth- quake music at stop lights.
They are the jackasses that make the stereotypes that put the majority of blacks in a bad light.
Black folks whom are well spoken regardless of education level and that have respect enough for theselves well as others are usually great people. These are the ones whom have loving careing parents and teach the kids properly.
Mind you, some a lot of dirty assed fucked up white people out there as well, 99% of phedofiles, serial and mass murderers are crackers.
Despite my feeling towards the lower life form that are trurely deserveing of the slang "Nigger" I have several black friends whom I have known for years and are welcomed at my home to hang out and I deeply appreciate their friendships because they have great family pride and parents. And they all would agree with everything I've typed in this post.
I have also managed a "Econo Auto painting" shop in seedier part of my town and it exposed me to a remarkable amount of diversity and a inside look of how a lot of black folks act.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html

99% is a lie, don't post stupid shit that everyone knows isn't true, it makes your whole argument look silly.

And cracker is a racist term, I take offense.

invertigo
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Zambini:
Tefik
Old 05-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:188
Artful Dodger

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

This doesn't exonerate Zimmerman

Old 05-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
Poster Rank:464
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html

99% is a lie, don't post stupid shit that everyone knows isn't true, it makes your whole argument look silly.

And cracker is a racist term, I take offense.
Im white and I find CRACKER as a term for us in a humorous light, if to offends to bad for you I guess ?

Ok. So 99% may be stretching it a bit but white phedofiles and serial killer vastly out number black ones.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles