Go Back  

Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:21 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
zimmerman had every right to be where he was just as much as trayon did. should he have gotten out of the car? probably not, but he had every right to.
In the capacity of an armed neighborhood watch? I disagree.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:22 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
It's called conversation, try it sometime
I don't converse about other races in a negative way.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
  #33  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
In the capacity of an armed neighborhood watch? I disagree.
well unless it was a "gun free zone" what does the fact that he was carrying a weapon have to do with where he can and cant get out of his car at?

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:31 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
well unless it was a "gun free zone" what does the fact that he was carrying a weapon have to do with where he can and cant get out of his car at?
I don't know how Florida's "stand your ground" laws will apply in this..... Its what I find interesting about it. That and how support has basically gone along racial lines.

Bottom line is- What other neighborhood watch is supporting him? Did he legally have the right to have a gun while doing his rounds? My understanding is in Florida you need to be licensed to carry a gun in that capacity.

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I don't converse about other races in a negative way.
We never considered you intelligent, so don't over extend your capabilities.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Nasty Nuggets
  #36  
Old 05-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I don't know how Florida's "stand your ground" laws will apply in this..... Its what I find interesting about it. That and how support has basically gone along racial lines.

Bottom line is- What other neighborhood watch is supporting him? Did he legally have the right to have a gun while doing his rounds? My understanding is in Florida you need to be licensed to carry a gun in that capacity.
he was licensed. having a ccw allows you to carry a concealed weapon on public property. I dont see how neighborhood watch groups not backing him is relevant. stand your ground law just means u have no responsibility to retreat and can use deadly force in a life threatening situation. stand your ground cannot be used in this situation because zimmerman did get out of his car and pursue. thats not to say what he did was a crime. people like al sharpton would have us believe zimmerman woke up one day and decided to go kill a black kid. thats absurd. the only reason this is such a big story is because of those race hustlers. if zimmerman had that much hate in his heart for black people i would think he would of killed someone years ago.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
himself
  #37  
Old 05-26-2013, 12:54 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
he was licensed. having a ccw allows you to carry a concealed weapon on public property. I dont see how neighborhood watch groups not backing him is relevant. stand your ground law just means u have no responsibility to retreat and can use deadly force in a life threatening situation. stand your ground cannot be used in this situation because zimmerman did get out of his car and pursue. thats not to say what he did was a crime. people like al sharpton would have us believe zimmerman woke up one day and decided to go kill a black kid. thats absurd. the only reason this is such a big story is because of those race hustlers. if zimmerman had that much hate in his heart for black people i would think he would of killed someone years ago.
My understanding is CCW doesn't apply to people who are using it in a law enforcement capacity. To carry a gun doing what he was doing is a different permit.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
himself
  #38  
Old 05-26-2013, 12:55 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
We never considered you intelligent, so don't over extend your capabilities.
Good to see the people with race issues voted you their spokesperson.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
  #39  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
My understanding is CCW doesn't apply to people who are using it in a law enforcement capacity. To carry a gun doing what he was doing is a different permit.
first he has no authority to even get our of his car, now he is a law enforcement officer? he is volunteering to be protect his community because of recent break-ins and has every right to carry his weapon wheverever and whenever he wants with a ccw.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
himself
  #40  
Old 05-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Good to see the people with race issues voted you their spokesperson.
this shouldnt even be a race issue. it should be a 2nd amendment and right to protect yourself issue. the race hustlers on your side are the ones who turned this into a race issue. do u honestly believe zimmerman shot trayvon just because he was black? reportedly there had been break-ins perpetrated by young black males. naturally seeing a young black male walking around at night in a gated community he was suspicious. is that racial profiling? or common sense. if my neighborhood was being harassed by young white males and i witnessed a young white male walking about at 2 am, i think any right minded person would be a little bit suspicious. most people would call the police, would that be racial profiling?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
himself, rapeWhistle

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO