Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10935 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25891
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
he seemed to be on the typical black youth trail of destruction. Better hes dead and gone befor he takes lives, robs, rapes creating his own victim list and being suported with tax payer dollars for his incarceration.

All this from a few cell phone pictures? You should run for office. As a matter of fact you could probably run for mayor in my city.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
invertigo, Ozzman, rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Illusion:
himself
Old 05-25-2013, 12:18 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleans87 View Post
Blacks deserve to die. No racist.
You really dumber than a box of rocks.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Brometheus, k_dub
Old 05-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
care to elaborate?

we could also say,

Fags deserve to burn in hell. No homophobic.

Women deserve to stay in the kitchen. No Sexist.

Jews deserve to live in camps. No Anti-semite.

Oh look, I said a bad thing, but I said this, so you shouldn't punish me for it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, invertigo, juliemd, K9Grip, Pinkundies
Old 05-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
Poster Rank:464
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
All this from a few cell phone pictures? You should run for office. As a matter of fact you could probably run for mayor in my city.
This Bullshit case happening in my backyard, 20miles away. Just sick and tired of the Blacks crying about being repressed and how unfair life is for them etc etc.
Truth is most are so stupid they can't understand the FACTS like they posses the lowest S.A.T scores, they are the majority of all the prison's populations due same race crime, car thefts, drive by shootings, Welfare fraud, etc etc etc. But yet it's not their fault they can't better themselves

I have to stop before I really type how I really feel and get in trouble

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
chris50stang, diamondsmiles, himself, juliemd, Tefik
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr. Coprophilia:
rob666
Old 05-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER

Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1380

Quote:
I agree to a point....
Any scummy mother fucker who has surpassed the 3 strike rule via minor or felonist arrest or 1st sentence of child molestation or rape should have their lives TERMINATED period. Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, White, Purple, Green etc etc

To me after 3 strikes it show's they are unable or refuse to reform and have nothing positive or constructive to add to our sociality so why support them with much needed tax dollars that are needed elsewhere. IE education, border patrol, anything Anti-Muslim.

Do away with privately owned prisons and make inmates do thing more constructive beneficial things like making shoes and cloths for the poor, growing and packaging food for the poor and/or the Red Cross.

I gotta stop, my blood pressure is going up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, himself, juliemd
Old 05-25-2013, 02:59 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Zimmerman chose his own fate, he was in the wrong even getting out of the car in the first place.
That's laughable. How is he in the wrong by getting out of the car? By that logic it was Martin's fault he left his house.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
himself, Tefik
Old 05-25-2013, 03:37 PM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1KuklinskiFan View Post
This Bullshit case happening in my backyard, 20miles away. Just sick and tired of the Blacks crying about being repressed and how unfair life is for them etc etc.
Truth is most are so stupid they can't understand the FACTS like they posses the lowest S.A.T scores, they are the majority of all the prison's populations due same race crime, car thefts, drive by shootings, Welfare fraud, etc etc etc. But yet it's not their fault they can't better themselves

You just painted black people in a negative light. Bite your tongue, everyone knows their SAT scores, black on black crime, car theft, drive bys, high prison populations, welfare fraud, and etc, is white people's fault.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
chris50stang, diamondsmiles, himself
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Ntwadumela:
Tefik
Old 05-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER

Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
You just painted black people in a negative light. Bite your tongue, everyone knows their SAT scores, black on black crime, car theft, drive bys, high prison populations, welfare fraud, and etc, is white people's fault.

My bad

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 05-25-2013, 10:07 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris50stang View Post
its funny how they want everybody to think hes an innocent kid according to the picture they keep showing when hes actually a thug or gangster! that happened about 10 miles from my house, they should've let him go but now since its a white shot a black its racist

Zimmerman is half white and half Hispanic, I believe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
chris50stang, invertigo
Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1KuklinskiFan View Post

My neighbors are cool and they are all races, but, I live in Filthydelphia and watch the news.

Profiling comes from what we see. It is a fact that most young black men die at the hands of another young black man.

If you watch any afternoon talk shows, you will also see the lowest of the low of all races, but, the blacks tend to have their own beliefs about the paternity of their children and marriage. They don't understand making a baby and think they can choose one guy out of twenty they want to be the father.

If you want to sleep with twenty guys in a weekend, go for it, but, don't expect to choose the one you want to be the product of your party's father when he was just having a good time. Birth control has been around for years!

They choose who they want to be, "in a relationship," with when they are screwing around with other people and are, "just kicking it," with them while doing all the same basic things.

They are brother this and brother that until they want something from another person of the same race. I remember when boys in NYC where getting their feet chopped off for their sneakers!

It's a whole different way of thinking that they are entitled to everything. Pisses me off when I watch the news and see all the black kids getting free school supplies, coats, medical, dental while the parents are getting free prostate, blood pressure and cholesteral screenings and free mammograms, while a lot of white people are struggling. Free food and fan giveaways are always overwhelmed with black people.

I swear there is an underground. I never hear of any of these programs! I know white people who are struggling.

Mothers have no clues what their teens are doing. They are all, "good kids." The pictures Martin's parents released to the press were the angelic ones to make us all feel bad. He had a father in his life, too. A lot of black kids do not. My theory on that went to Hell with this case.

It is hard to live in this City and remain unbiased. If people are nice to me, I'm nice to them and not every black kid is in a gang or a hood, but, they are out there.

It's fucking crazy out there! Personally, I have never owned or whipped a slave. Hence, I'm not a cracker. Neither did my relatives, who were from Austria and England as far as we can trace.

I don't consider myself a racist, but, facts are facts. Blacks feel they are left out of things, but, they keep to themselves for the most part and purposely separate themselves from everyone else.

I don't know why some think we want to hear and feel their music on the roads or from their houses, but, personally, I do not. When my car vibrates and you are 3 cars away, it's too loud!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
himself, Mr. Coprophilia, Nasty Nuggets, Tefik