Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Zimmerman is half white and half Hispanic, I believe.
He is half Incan and half Jew.

Old 06-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

You're a joke Rob666.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rob666
Old 06-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Sturrminator
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:473
Male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1352

Another new photo of Trayvon Martin has been leaked to the public. This image shows that Trayvon, despite being depicted by the media as an average African-American boy, was in reality a 6' 5" human killing machine. More details are emerging about his life, including the fact he was a street soldier for Florida's notorious "Black Tuna Gang". It's believed he was responsible for the murders of 48 members of a rival gang known as "La Raza Nation" back in 2010.

It has also been revealed that Trayvon was a drug trafficker and was a major distributor of heroin, cocaine, and meth throughout the Southern United States. Since his death, the amount of drug arrests in that area of the country has dropped dramatically.

Text messages retrieved from his cell phone indicate that on the night of his murder, Martin was heading to the home of a wealthy Florida lawyer where he was planning on torturing and decapitating him for his role in convicting one of his fellow gang members for rape. George Zimmerman, who was patrolling the neighborhood, approached Martin to inquire about his identity but as he neared him, Trayvon pulled out a sawed-off shotgun from his hoodie and pointed it at Zimmerman. Before Trayvon could pull the trigger, Zimmerman drew his pistol and shot Martin. Martin dropped his weapon but being so high on meth he was able to beat Zimmerman mercilessly before succumbing to his wound and collapsing.

Attached is the most recent photo of Trayvon Martin to be released to the public.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
trayvonmartin.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sturrminator For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, banana dick, diamondsmiles, invertigo, rapeWhistle, rob666
Old 06-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1027

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

That made me lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, rapeWhistle
Old 06-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Sturrminator
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturrminator View Post
Another new photo of Trayvon Martin has been leaked to the public. This image shows that Trayvon, despite being depicted by the media as an average African-American boy, was in reality a 6' 5" human killing machine. More details are emerging about his life, including the fact he was a street soldier for Florida's notorious "Black Tuna Gang". It's believed he was responsible for the murders of 48 members of a rival gang known as "La Raza Nation" back in 2010.

It has also been revealed that Trayvon was a drug trafficker and was a major distributor of heroin, cocaine, and meth throughout the Southern United States. Since his death, the amount of drug arrests in that area of the country has dropped dramatically.

Text messages retrieved from his cell phone indicate that on the night of his murder, Martin was heading to the home of a wealthy Florida lawyer where he was planning on torturing and decapitating him for his role in convicting one of his fellow gang members for rape. George Zimmerman, who was patrolling the neighborhood, approached Martin to inquire about his identity but as he neared him, Trayvon pulled out a sawed-off shotgun from his hoodie and pointed it at Zimmerman. Before Trayvon could pull the trigger, Zimmerman drew his pistol and shot Martin. Martin dropped his weapon but being so high on meth he was able to beat Zimmerman mercilessly before succumbing to his wound and collapsing.
Following the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, police discovered that he had been running a massive drug operation from his own home.
The following photos were taken by investigators while searching his property.

ht_warren_county_dm_120716_wg.jpg  

BurienDrugBust112112.jpg  

r-DRUG-BUST-large570.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sturrminator For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, diamondsmiles, rob666
Old 06-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Sturrminator
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturrminator View Post
Following the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, police discovered that he had been running a massive drug operation from his own home.
The following photos were taken by investigators while searching his property.
Among the photos released is a previously unseen image of George Zimmerman's face after being brutally beaten within an inch of his life by Trayvon Martin. It shows that his condition was far worse than what the later photographs seemed to depict.

zimmerman.JPG  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sturrminator For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, diamondsmiles
Old 06-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Sturrminator
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1352

Prosecutors are saying that Trayvon Martin had a history of violence as depicted by this photo taken from a family album. This picture was taken when Martin was in elementary school, shortly after being recruited by the "Black Tuna Gang".

1370353725932.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sturrminator For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, Brometheus, diamondsmiles, rob666
Old 06-04-2013, 11:09 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
American guns are way too expensive for the Mexican cartels, they buy they wholesale overseas or from their own military.

It's a common fallacy you can go to another state and buy a handgun easily, I'm from NC and can't cross into SC to buy a handgun and vice versa.
That's not true at all and you know it. The ATF has estimated that 90% of the guns confiscated from the Mexican cartels were legally purchased in the US, mostly thorugh a strawman.
Stuff like like is where the "fast & furious" scandal originates.

Far as going to another state your right, I'm not from there and I don't know. Does that still apply to a gunshow? I mean you guys have laws about waiting periods for a handgun, but it doesn't apply to a gunshow...... Massive loophole? There's a lot of loopholes regarding gunshows isn't there?

In any case if you never have to register a gun, restrictions mean absolutley nothing. You could go out and buy 50 guns, and sell them to me or whoever and there'd be no record of it. You wouldn't even have to record who bought them would you?

Old 06-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss16928

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's not true at all and you know it. The ATF has estimated that 90% of the guns confiscated from the Mexican cartels were legally purchased in the US, mostly thorugh a strawman.

Far as going to another state your right, I'm not from there and I don't know. Does that still apply to a gunshow? I mean you guys have laws about waiting periods for a handgun, but it doesn't apply to a gunshow...... Massive loophole? There's a lot of loopholes regarding gunshows isn't there?

In any case if you never have to register a gun, restrictions mean absolutley nothing. You could go out and buy 50 guns, and sell them to me or whoever and there'd be no record of it. You wouldn't even have to record who bought them would you?
Estimates are estimates Rob, brought to you by the very group that gave us fast and furious, as you pointed out.

American retail prices are much higher than the open market, which I understand is around $50.00 for an AK.

I don't trust any government agency that has to justify its existence by perpetuating the very problems they claim justify their existence.

Gun show loopholes are another myth, all that is referring to is private individuals selling guns to private individuals, just meeting at the gun shows, they could easily be friend selling friend or neighbor selling neighbor.

All FFL dealers have to comply with the laws no matter what the setting.

As you have pointed out, there is no national registration, therefore what happens after the first legally conducted transfer to an individual is non regulated, and all dealers I've seen at gun shows follow the FFL rules to the letter, individuals reselling the guns have no such duty, in most states.

AmericanIllusions, rapeWhistle
Old 06-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss16928

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

Actually rob, look into it a little further, that 90% is of guns that the ATF could trace, many of the weapons seized are from countries that don't require serial numbers or that ATF can't access the files. So, it stands to reason that the USA's ATF could trace 90% of the guns that it could find in it's data base back to the USA, because only the USA provides its gun info to the ATF.

That 90% has been clarified by the ATF, and many news organizations have reported it, you can find it with a few google searches