Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Ok, we could talk about the reasons for those numbers one day, thats as important as the numbers themselves.

The real argument is Trayvon vs. Zimmerman

Did Zimmerman exacerbate the situation beyond the point of no return knowing he was armed, prolly being "braver" than he normally would?

Did Trayvon punch the wrong guy, rightfully getting shot by Zimmerman under the protection of the "stand your ground" law?

Two guys, both having exhibited poor judgement, end up at the wrong place, wrong time?

It's a damn interesting case
this is what the argument should be about. there were definitely mistakes on both sides, but calling for second degree murder is a bit of a stretch. maybe he could get charged with wrongful death for the fact that he should have stayed in his car. the whole media spin on this case is what annoys me. first it was a "white man" killed an unarmed black kid and they show a picture of him when he was like 12. msnbc cuts out the part of the 911 call where the operator asks zimmerman if he was black white or hispanic making it look like he just offered it up that he was suspicious because he was black. then they have a so called "expert" say that he said "fucking coon" in the 911 call when that was found out to be not true. who knows what their motivation is, but they portrayed zimmerman as a white racist right off the bat for no reason.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, invertigo, Zambini
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
this is what the argument should be about. there were definitely mistakes on both sides, but calling for second degree murder is a bit of a stretch. maybe he could get charged with wrongful death for the fact that he should have stayed in his car. the whole media spin on this case is what annoys me. first it was a "white man" killed an unarmed black kid and they show a picture of him when he was like 12. msnbc cuts out the part of the 911 call where the operator asks zimmerman if he was black white or hispanic making it look like he just offered it up that he was suspicious because he was black. then they have a so called "expert" say that he said "fucking coon" in the 911 call when that was found out to be not true. who knows what their motivation is, but they portrayed zimmerman as a white racist right off the bat for no reason.
I agree

Racism sells

diamondsmiles
Old 05-27-2013, 11:25 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

I watch the old tv shows like, "Sanford & Son," and, "All in the Family," and it's funny when they use racist terms. Politically correct people became rididulous!

Black people used, "nigga," so they wouldn't be offended not realizing they are insulting themselves.

To me, a nigger is just a lowlife piece of shit, no matter what color you are. White trash are niggers.

People didn't kill each other over them. I wish everyone would lighten up. I also remember a, "Saturday Night Live," with Richard Pryor and Chevy Chase calling each other racial slurs at a job interview. It was funny stuff!

I had a black guy, who thinks he is a wrestler, call me a cracker last year, when his mentor is a hasbeen white guy. He asked a bunch of us to unfriend him if we didn't like his white friend so I wrote back and told him, I'd respect his wishes and signed it, "The Honky," and told him, "For the record, I had never owned or whipped a slave." That is where that term comes from.

He needs the white guy, at least for now, because he cannot legally have a drivers' license.

He also made an ass of himself on some dating show several months ago as well. His loss!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 05-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Kayos D
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15581

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

1 zimmerman dont look white 2 me. 2 thats what happens wen u fight some1 wit a gun u get shot. and im from boookey.......

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Kayos D:
Arkoquisa
Old 05-28-2013, 12:41 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayos D View Post
1 zimmerman dont look white 2 me. 2 thats what happens wen u fight some1 wit a gun u get shot. and im from boookey.......

Zimmerman is half white and half Hispanic.

Old 05-28-2013, 04:11 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
^^^You black sheep in the armed forces fight for whites that inherently hate your guts. Thank god I know what I know.
So black people in the military are only fighting for "white America"? I was under the impression the US military fought for America. Why does the NAACP or the congressional black caucus only care about "black America" while the rest of the congress works for all Americans? That's pretty racist.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:26 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
So black people in the military are only fighting for "white America"? I was under the impression the US military fought for America. Why does the NAACP or the congressional black caucus only care about "black America" while the rest of the congress works for all Americans? That's pretty racist.
Lol our Congress still has old farts there from the "good ole days" when the Klan numbered in the millions and marched on Washington. Its safe to say NONE of them are concerned with minorities, and the NAACP is owned and operated by Jews seeing that Jews founded the group.

Truth is Democrats are blacks biggest enemy so what are we talking about again?

Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
People like him turn everything into race and play the perpetual victum.

Meanwhile, the world moves on without them.

AmericanIllusions
Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Truth is Democrats are blacks biggest enemy so what are we talking about again?
agreed