Quoted: 21586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40825
Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/trayvo...rds-rel/nXz36/

Quote:
Zimmerman's legal team released new evidence Thursday pulled from 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's cellphone, which included dozens of text messages the defense said could show Martin had a history of being aggressive.

Zimmerman has maintained he shot and killed the 17-year-old Martin in self-defense as the teen was attacking him near his Sanford home. He has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder charges.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, could use several videos that were extracted from Martin's cellphone, as well as several videos from the Miami Dade Schools Police Department and Martin's school records.

Circuit Judge Debra Nelson allowed the defense to delve into Martin's personal life and phone records, ruling the information could be relevant if it showed the teenager had a propensity for violence.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said there's a good chance the judge will allow the evidence, because it is relevant to the defense argument that Martin started the fight.

Photos retrieved from Martin's cellphone show a handgun and someone holding the gun, though it's unclear if he's the one holding it.

There are also dozens of text messages the defense said it could present as evidence in Zimmerman's trial.

Some of the texts retrieved from the cellphone appear to show the teen was talking to someone about selling a firearm.

"I think that gun purchase and gun possession by an underage person is an indication that they may be a tendency toward violence," said O'Mara.

Other texts show Martin talked about fighting and even about being suspended after his teacher accused him of hitting someone.

One texting sequence shows how Martin said he fought with someone who "snitched" on him and after a friend warns him he'll be suspended again, Martin responds, "I'm not done wit fool," and, "He aint breed nuff 4 me, only his nose."

Records show Zimmerman's nose was broken and bleeding after his fight with the teenager. Special prosecutors said Zimmerman profiled the teenager, instigated a fight and then opened fire, but Zimmerman said he shot in self-defense.

The Martin family's attorney, Natalie Jackson, called the photos and texts "irrelevant" and told Channel 9 they were "meant solely to prejudice a potential jury pool in the days leading up to the trial."

But Sheaffer said the judge might allow the defense evidence in.

"The defense certainly has the right to show that Trayvon Martin might have been the aggressor in this situation. They can do so by showing he had a reputation as a fighter or aggressive," Sheaffer said.

There will be a hearing next week so the judge can determine which evidence will be used at the trial.

Other evidence photos retrieved from Martin's phone show him blowing smoke, and more images show what appears to be a marijuana plant.

There are also multiple emails and a video that was posted to Martin's YouTube channel.

In the meantime, O'Mara is also asking a judge to deny prosecutors' request that the teen's marijuana use be off limits.

He filed a motion Monday claiming that Martin likely was under the influence of marijuana at the time of his death in February 2012.

Attorney Don West said that could be relevant to a jury evaluating Martin's actions the night he was shot.

Zimmerman's trial is scheduled to start June 10.

Prosecutors have asked a judge not to allow Martin's drug use or other personal matters to be used at trial.

Thread Contributions
zhead.jpg  

Contributors to this thread: invertigo (43)
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bdjackass318, Cupcrazymom12, Darkest Angel, Dynamo47, gatagato, Illusion, invertigo, K9Grip, kellyhound, PlinyTheYounger, Pyramid_Head, Sharon, Zambini
Old 05-24-2013, 10:12 PM
chris50stang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:725
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss725
Re: Trayvon Martin Cellphone Pictures Released

its funny how they want everybody to think hes an innocent kid according to the picture they keep showing when hes actually a thug or gangster! that happened about 10 miles from my house, they should've let him go but now since its a white shot a black its racist

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chris50stang For This Useful Post:
brandielou, Cupcrazymom12, dirty ike, himself, McLovin510, Morgasmgasm, Mr. Coprophilia, Ntwadumela, Tefik
The Following 3 Users Disliked chris50stang For This Post:
chuck Dean, IC10021, Wage
Old 05-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1030

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss406

It's crazy how you never see anything in the news about black on white violence. If it's white on black violence its all over the news and labeled as a hate crime. Such a double standard. I don't know whether Zimmerman is innocent or guilty, but I feel bad for the guy. His life is ruined because he protected his life in his eyes. I have my ccw and carry when I go into the city but stuff like this makes you think twice about protecting your own life. It seems like criminal has more rights than the victim nowadays. Just my two cents but I'm sure I'll be labeled a racist for backing Zimmerman

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
Cads, CuriousOne, dirty ike, hal0mega, himself, McLovin510, Ntwadumela, rapeWhistle, Tefik
The Following 2 Users Disliked Nasty Nuggets For This Post:
IC10021, Wage
Old 05-24-2013, 11:52 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

People having a picture of them smoking weed = being a thug/gangster? lolwut.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
banana dick, bigjoe, Cancun78, IC10021, Kanda444, k_dub, Megamel29, Ozzman, rob666, wujuan
Old 05-24-2013, 11:56 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
People having a picture of them smoking weed = being a thug/gangster? lolwut.
apparently, if you're black..

If you're white, you're labeled a "stoner" and people like you.

Labels!

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, audiomouth, Azimuth, banana dick, bdjackass318, bigjoe, Cancun78, gatagato, invertigo, K9Grip, Kanda444, LiquidSky, McLovin510, Megamel29, NeckKnifeWarrior, Ozzman, wujuan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Brometheus:
Wage
Old 05-25-2013, 12:00 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
It's crazy how you never see anything in the news about black on white violence. If it's white on black violence its all over the news and labeled as a hate crime. Such a double standard. I don't know whether Zimmerman is innocent or guilty, but I feel bad for the guy. His life is ruined because he protected his life in his eyes. I have my ccw and carry when I go into the city but stuff like this makes you think twice about protecting your own life. It seems like criminal has more rights than the victim nowadays. Just my two cents but I'm sure I'll be labeled a racist for backing Zimmerman
Zimmerman chose his own fate, he was in the wrong even getting out of the car in the first place.

That's the bottom line with this whole case- It hasn't been proven or even alleged that Martin was in the act of commiting a crime. Zimmerman had no authority to do what he did, and no watch program anywhere is backing him up.

As far as releasing pics & texts..... He smoked weed, got in a few fights and had a pic of a gun. Nothing that you wouldn't find in a lot of people's phones.
All it is, is an attempt to skew a potential future juror, that's it.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
AmericanIllusions, bigjoe, gatagato, IC10021, Megamel29, Ozzman, wujuan, zooted89
The Following 2 Users Disliked rob666 For This Post:
himself, Tefik
Old 05-25-2013, 02:42 AM
JONESJIM
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:260

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3192

no outcry for this family.......

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
obamnauolukyghfy.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JONESJIM For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, brandielou, chris50stang, Cupcrazymom12, diamondsmiles, Dmander, Dynamo47, himself, HmnTrch, jeepnjo6, Nasty Nuggets, rapeWhistle, Tefik
The Following Users Disliked This Post By JONESJIM:
Wage
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONESJIM View Post
That's because it doesn't bring in aspects like profiling, race, and gun laws like the Martin case. Florida's stand your ground law, stuff like that is why a lot of people are interested..... Me at least.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Dynamo47
Old 05-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONESJIM View Post
stupid baby shouldnt have been minding his business, walking home. im sure he has spiked milk guzzling pics on his phone. that family has no case.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, Gaydolf Shitler, himself, K9Grip, LiquidSky, Megamel29, Morgasmgasm, peema, wujuan
Old 05-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Mr. Coprophilia
Offline:
Martano666=pompous cunt
Poster Rank:468
BLACK SKULLS SHATTER
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 7/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss1375

Zimmerman might have ben overzealous in wanting to protect his property/neighborhood but bottom line is the Jr thug struck him first and Zimmerman being the pussy he is couldn't handle a fist fight with a child chose to blast him. Im sure if Zimmerman knew the Jr thug was a minor he may have not of used his firearm, however the Jr thug was agressive and intimidated him.
The fucking media is the worst contributor in this whole situation like every other racial charged incident. Its good to see some proof that backs the the kid as the Jr thug his is, saying the handgun photo is irelivant is horseshit. It clearly means he has access to deadly weapons as a youth, the smoke could be tobacco but his intent is to show its weed. My opinion the Jr thug would be in prison within the next few years anyway, he seemed to be on the typical black youth trail of destruction. Better hes dead and gone befor he takes lives, robs, rapes creating his own victim list and being suported with tax payer dollars for his incarceration.
If I sound racist to fucking bad, this shit happens everyday in my state/county and I've ben exposed to this type of violence first hand in my daily travels. Ill shoot any mother fucker that looks at me wrong and remotely looks threatning.
It's my right and I will excercise it willingly.

Zimmermans life is ruined, give him probation and send him on his way. He'll never find work or have privacy again, punishment enough.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Coprophilia For This Useful Post:
Cupcrazymom12, diamondsmiles, himself, Tefik
The Following 2 Users Disliked Mr. Coprophilia For This Post:
Ozzman, zooted89