Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718
Re: 'Totally Innocent' Unarmed 28yo 'Accidentally' Shot Dead by NYPD

The corruption you see in American law enforcement doesn't start, nor end at you regular uniform, or detectives. They are a product of the old say'n "shit rolls down hill". So it all boils down too those local politicians squatting over the cities they were VOTED into, taking huge dumps.

NOPD is a prime example, they have been federally re-washed 5-7 times in the past 20 years. But the local gov. lets them, and even forces them into a new regime of corruption.

30564U
Old 11-24-2014, 02:05 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: 'Totally Innocent' Unarmed 28yo 'accidentally' Shot Dead by NYPD Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
you continually avoid my questions....

which is something we see happen over and over again in the videos in this section...
Tell you what big mouth...why don't you list all your questions in a nice simple order and I'll do my best to answer them one at a time. Not that it'll do anything to lessen your obnoxious behavior, but maybe it'll shut up the "you never answer my questions...wa wa wa wa" bullshit you keep hounding on. Again...perhaps if you educated yourself on your favorite subject of American law enforcement a bit you'd stop thinking everywhere is just like South Africa.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:31 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

so you want me to go back through all of my posts and summarise them for you when actually they are all already summarised in order in the posts?.....nah...

you ever been to south africa??

Old 11-24-2014, 07:31 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1470

Hey! Come on. You have an agenda. Like this professional EX-cop ever wouldn't.

Old 11-24-2014, 07:36 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1470

I read here that if you're not good enough for military, you end as a cop. I find that hilarious, because it is vice versa where I live. And somehow here cops don't shoot people for little.

And don't start with guns, my country is in top 2-5 what comes with them per people.

Old 11-24-2014, 08:02 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Quote:
Originally Posted by thckoitin View Post
I read here that if you're not good enough for military, you end as a cop. I find that hilarious, because it is vice versa where I live. And somehow here cops don't shoot people for little.

And don't start with guns, my country is in top 2-5 what comes with them per people.
It is just a typical generalization. Most police are ex-military. In fact, in most recent practices, an ex-service person would get the slot before someone who went to votech training, or even in many cases college credits.

Old 11-24-2014, 09:13 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
so you want me to go back through all of my posts and summarise them for you when actually they are all already summarised in order in the posts?.....nah...

you ever been to south africa??

Well that's what you want me to do isn't it? You're the who won't shut up about it...so my feeling is that you should do all the work. I'll tell you what...why don't you just ask me whatever this big burning make or break question you so desperately claim I refuse to answer. Just fucking ask me or shut up about it. Just put itinerary a simple list form so it's kind of a list...that way I can answer you more easily and clearly. I realize you just love to instigate and stir the shit for your personal entertainment here on DR, but you're getting a bit obnoxious. Spit out your question or shut up about it. No matter what I answer you'll just ridicule me and make fun of what I said...not sure what difference it makes.

Yup...I've been to South Africa briefly around 1994...my impression was that it was a place barely in control...no issues with the coppers though. Haven't paid it any attention since they decided to let the damn Black communists take over without a fight.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:20 AM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831

Quote:
I'm waiting excuses for this. Where are You, 30564U?
....i think i'll personally wait for some other/more accounts of what actually transpired, rather than the "eye witness" information, which is the sole information in this post

The Following User Says Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-25-2014, 12:48 AM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
....i think i'll personally wait for some other/more accounts of what actually transpired, rather than the "eye witness" information, which is the sole information in this post
Geez...you pussy! Come on...eye witness accounts and social media worked out so well in Ferguson...why in God's name would you do something stupid and wait for facts? Just make shit up and say it loud enough and long enough and all the low IQ folks will buy into it immediately...and if you're really lucky, even riot and loot based on a set of erroneous rumors and innuendo. Just like we're seeing in Ferguson right now...facts be damned.

When I FEEL victimized...damnit I am victimized. When my OPINION differs from all existing facts and evidence...then damnit my opinion is fact. Reality be damned...my emotions are all that counts.

Old 11-25-2014, 05:06 AM
a_psycho_smurf
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5337

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29

I assume they were doing a top-to-bottom patrol with their guns drawn because there was someone or something dangerous in that building? And the unfortunate fellow just happened to match the general description and scared the rookie...?

The Following User Says Thank You to a_psycho_smurf For This Useful Post:
30564U