Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: 'Totally Innocent' Unarmed 28yo 'accidentally' Shot Dead by NYPD Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
everyone in every country should be watchful of their police....luckily for those of us in europe we don't have to worry so much as police brutality and corruption is incredibly rare..
Since you're such a staunch supporter of rooting out police corruption, malfesience, and misconduct, why don't you spend your time focusing on European police and post those videos...unless of course it's just more fun to poke fun at America (Which I think is really the root issue here...your anti-American attitude). Seeing how you don't live here what's the fascination with American law enforcement? Seems to me you'd have plenty of fodder with videos of crazy pussified Euorpean police doing stupid things...hey not post those and poke fun? Unless...those same wonderfully civilized European police aren't quite as understanding with being videoed while working?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:20 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
everyone in every country should be watchful of their police....luckily for those of us in europe we don't have to worry so much as police brutality and corruption is incredibly rare..
But apparently not in South Africa and the Ukrine where they demand bribes? Sounds to me like you're not watching your own law enforcement closely enough...oh that's right...you're only concerned when police use any type of force against some hapless innocent citizen. I guess bribes are okie dokie as long as no force or unkind words are used to get the bribe. Oh wait...it's just more fun to make fun of American law enforcement and us stupid uncivilized American cowboys...besides didn't you recently say that Europeans were nicer anyway? If you like Europe so much and live their...then why no concentrate you focus on European police? Since Europeans are sooo much nicer then why the unnatural interest in American law enforcement? Again...your anti-American tendencies are showing a bit. It's just so much more fun to take the US down a peg or two isn't it? Why is that?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:28 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Since you're such a staunch supporter of rooting out police corruption, malfesience, and misconduct, why don't you spend your time focusing on European police and post those videos...unless of course it's just more fun to poke fun at America (Which I think is really the root issue here...your anti-American attitude). Seeing how you don't live here what's the fascination with American law enforcement? Seems to me you'd have plenty of fodder with videos of crazy pussified Euorpean police doing stupid things...hey not post those and poke fun? Unless...those same wonderfully civilized European police aren't quite as understanding with being videoed while working?
anti american?? me?? hahahahaha...you crazy man....some of the most awesome people i know are americans....i've told you a hundred times already but you don't pay attention, i'm anti asshole..

you can be in denial as much as you want but there really is very little going on here that needs to be filmed....our crime rates are far lower so our cops are a ton more chilled...

there are videos of course, but i'm pretty sure they're all already on this site as not much happens in the world that doesn't get posted here...

plus i have a full time job so i'm not going to 'root out' police videos...i come here to be entertained, (it's better than watching TV which i refuse to do, adverts make you stupid) to get into discussions and debates....and occasionally i create a thread if i find something that hasn't already been posted...

so mate....you've been wrong so many times lately that maybe you really should start opening your mind to what's being said to you...you've tried name calling, tried to call me and everyone else 'anti police', now you've tried to call me anti american, all the while you've avoided a proper discussion and tried to steamroll your opinions into the threads with long winded and obviously biased opinion....

it would be really easy for you to just accept the fact that your beloved police force needs to change and you need to stop defending assholes who make it onto sites like this.... normally when it gets past name calling people on forums start making threats...it's pretty standard stuff...let's see where this goes...

Old 11-23-2014, 07:31 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

you notice that now all you're doing is arguing with me?

fact..... the world has changed, people don't trust cops and are going to film them.... the police need to step up and root out corruption and stop hiring wannabe thugs....only then will things change no matter how hard you wish it weren't so...

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
jinhwangtikatang
Old 11-23-2014, 07:36 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

Quote:
But apparently not in South Africa and the Ukrine where they demand bribes? Sounds to me like you're not watching your own law enforcement closely enough...oh that's right...you're only concerned when police use any type of force against some hapless innocent citizen. I guess bribes are okie dokie as long as no force or unkind words are used to get the bribe. Oh wait...it's just more fun to make fun of American law enforcement and us stupid uncivilized American cowboys...besides didn't you recently say that Europeans were nicer anyway? If you like Europe so much and live their...then why no concentrate you focus on European police? Since Europeans are sooo much nicer then why the unnatural interest in American law enforcement? Again...your anti-American tendencies are showing a bit. It's just so much more fun to take the US down a peg or two isn't it? Why is that?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:42 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
i was in the military.... the guys who couldn't make it in the military had to join the police force...

Exactly what country is that? That's not how the system works in America. In American we havea civilian police force that is independent of the Federal Government. The military has nothing to do with civilian police. Here in America...the military or military police are considered to be someplace to learn your profession prior to joining a civilian police force. In America, the average pay for a basic entry level solider is around $30,000 per year and the average pay for basic entry level police officer is around $45,000 to $55,000 per year. There is no comparison to the requirements between a police officer and a solider...police officers must go through an extensive background investigation, psych test, interviews, medical exam, and extensive competitive training, etc. A soldier goes through no background other than a criminal arrest check, no psych test, no interview, a medical exam, non-competitive training (everyone makes it unless they're retarded..and even then might be ok).

and it takes a certain kind of person to actually WANT to be a cop, a mentality, and few better options....i'm too creative to be a cop...that and i couldn't arrest people for breaking laws that shouldn't be in place in the first place....
Yes...it does take a very special kind of person to become a police officer. In America the job of police officer is fairly competitive and is considered a good job with an excellent salary, retirement, and insurance. In America, most police officers have or get a college degree...in most departments in California a BS/BA degree is required before hiring. In America the job of a police officer is considered a middle class or upper middle class job. In America, police officers don't make the laws they enforce...that's the job of the congress, senete, and president. Police officers must enforce laws that they might not agree with as that enforcement is part of their job. If they don't like a law...then like any other citizen they are free to actively oppose that law by the usual means, voting, petitioning law makers, contacting law makers, etc.

As I've said before...you apparently know very little about American law enforcement, because if you can get this much wrong how could you possibly understand the more complex issues and nuances of police work? It's fairly obvious you consider yourself far superior to police officers...to what do you owe such an opinion? Perhaps your issues with police might have a root closer to home...perhaps you should look in the mirror and judge yourself?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:51 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

Quote:
It's fairly obvious you consider yourself far superior to police officers...
far far superior....but who isn't?

Old 11-23-2014, 07:59 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
far far superior....but who isn't?
Just as I thought.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:01 AM
johndoe1112
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:736
male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss709

Quote:
you are so extreme....no-one wants anarchy...people just don't want corrupt, bullying, power tripping police...
i want anarchy am I not someone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johndoe1112 For This Useful Post:
30564U, KKSki
Old 11-24-2014, 03:37 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8009

Quote:
Just as I thought.
you continually avoid my questions....

which is something we see happen over and over again in the videos in this section...