Go Back  

The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 12-26-2011, 04:41 PM
zykron's Avatar
zykron
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:750
Truth Teller
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss691
The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

And the winners are:

6. RED STATE
5. THE EAGLE
4. ABDUCTION
3. BUCKY LARSON/JACK AND JILL
2. ZOOKEEPER
1. TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN


And are you people really so damn lazy that you can't be arsed to click on a link to a news article? Jeez, you just clicked on a link to read this post! What's one more going to do to you?
And as for this anti-virus bullshit, [1] there are no viruses on these sites, [2] you don't need anti-virus, and [3] if your anti-virus software alarms when you go to that site, then your anti-virus software is a pile of fucking shit!

Therefore, if you want to read more about these shitty movies (I would also add Skyline to the list), click here; otherwise, feel free to suck on my fucking nuts!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zykron For This Useful Post:
rabenson
  #2  
Old 12-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zykron View Post
And the winners are:

6. RED STATE
5. THE EAGLE
4. ABDUCTION
3. BUCKY LARSON/JACK AND JILL
2. ZOOKEEPER
1. TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN


And are you people really so damn lazy that you can't be arsed to click on a link to a news article? Jeez, you just clicked on a link to read this post! What's one more going to do to you?
And as for this anti-virus bullshit, [1] there are no viruses on these sites, [2] you don't need anti-virus, and [3] if your anti-virus software alarms when you go to that site, then your anti-virus software is a pile of fucking shit!

Therefore, if you want to read more about these shitty movies (I would also add Skyline to the list), click here; otherwise, feel free to suck on my fucking nuts!
This should be in the cooler, so it's you who is in the wrong.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2011, 05:00 PM
zykron's Avatar
zykron
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:750
Truth Teller
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss691
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
This should be in the cooler, so it's you who is in the wrong.
No this was posted as a news article, so I'm not wrong, you're wrong... and wrong about what?

By the way, I'm not looking for your acceptance either.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zykron View Post
No this was posted as a news article, so I'm not wrong, you're wrong... and wrong about what?

By the way, I'm not looking for your acceptance either.
You know the bit were it says if you want to start shit do it in the fucking cooler, so you telling people to "feel free to suck on my fucking nuts!" is starting shit, do I need to run you through it again?
And who mentioned anything about acceptance?

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2011, 06:04 PM
zykron's Avatar
zykron
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:750
Truth Teller
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss691
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

Hey I'm not the one going around and posting "links suck" everytime someone posts a link.

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2011, 07:47 PM
rabenson's Avatar
rabenson
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:650
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss853
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

I actually enjoyed Red State it's a Kevin Smith movie so you know what to expect it's going to be a weird movie.
Otherwise I agree with the list those movies were crap.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rabenson For This Useful Post:
slapchoppa
  #8  
Old 12-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Darkmist74's Avatar
Darkmist74
Offline:
★ Gore Fanatic ★
Poster Rank:429
male
Join Date: Feb 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1592
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

I haven't been to a movie theater since 2006. IMHO, there has been nothing worth going to the movies for since then.

__________________
Death is the answer to man's problems - no man, no problem. - Joseph Stalin
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zykron View Post
Hey I'm not the one going around and posting "links suck" everytime someone posts a link.
No I posted I don't like links because I don't, that's an opinion, it isn't the same as telling someone to suck your nuts now is it, you should read before you post I didn't post links suck, some did I didn't.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-27-2011, 01:45 AM
BigFoot's Avatar
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: The Top 6 Most Hilariously Awful Movies of 2011

What happened in the Final 20 Minutes of Breaking Dawn?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO