Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Thugs Stamp On Pregnant Woman

Street justice is only wrong because you can't be sure they are guilty, but when you are certain they are guilty the gloves come off, crime in my beloved England has gone through the roof since we opened our borders to Europe....and that is not a racist statement it's just fact, I am tired of our government telling us that crime is falling.....they manipulate statistics to suit themselves.
I pay to rent a flat in what was once an affluent area to live, it's slowly being turned into a fucking refugee camp.
The police won't do anything because they are too scared to upset the minorities, but the masses will not stand up and be counted so they fucking win.
England is a fucking soft touch and Europe knows it.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:32 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: Thugs Stamp On Pregnant Woman

This is not shocking to me, a man that will assault a woman 9 times out of 10 would do so to a child. And the fact that in cases such as this he never has to face that child....even better the odds that he is going to do it. Happens often in domestic violence cases, goes after the unborn child to hurt the mother.