Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Three Year Olds Pole Dancing

To the tiny students at this dance studio, the moves are totally innocent.
In fact, they are being instructed in the sleazy art of pole dancing. And their age? As young as three.
Child protection groups yesterday labelled these images from the classes ‘deeply disturbing’.
Parents pay £5 an hour for their daughters to learn pole dancing at the Little Spinners classes.
Instructor Carly Wilford insists it helps youngsters keep fit and boosts their self-esteem.

A youngster slides to the floor in a provocative pose during a 'Little Spinners' pole dancing class:
Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2002697-0C86290400000578-93_634x501.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	280021

But charity Kidscape warned it was another indication of the growing sexualisation of children, which has prompted Government-backed proposals to protect their innocence.

Up to eight girls attend the weekly classes at the Make Me Fabulous dance studio in Northampton.
The revelation comes a week after it emerged that a beauty parlour is offering make-overs and facials for children as young as one.
Trendy Monkeys in Brentwood, Essex, caters only for the under-13s. It offers to transform children with face masks, new hairstyles and lipgloss.

'Completely unaware of the sexual messages': Instructor Carly Wilford oversees two toddlers during a class:

Name:	article-2002697-0C86297600000578-362_634x501.jpg
Views:	4810
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	280022

The pole dancing lessons take place in a room decorated with pink feather boas and sparkling mirrors. They are advertised on a website which also promotes adult lessons, features pictures of lingerie-clad women and describes pole dances as ‘sexy, relaxing and invigorating’.
The children, aged three to seven, learn moves including holding their legs in a V-shape while sliding down the pole.
One mother, who took her three and five-year-old daughters to the classes, said: ‘The girls love it. But it is not a wise idea to announce at school that you let your children pole dance.’
Kidscape director Claude Knights said: ‘Exposing children to pole dancing at such a young age carries a great risk.

Owner of the Trendy Monkees spa in Brentwood, Essex, Michelle gives her daughter Bailey a foot spa:

Name:	article-0-0C78798700000578-832_634x644.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	280023

‘The children will innocently enjoy copying the raunchy moves they learn, but be completely unaware of the sexual messages these send out which inevitably can have dangerous results.
‘It is of course very important for children to take exercise and group activities, but why would you package it as pole dancing, something which has overt sexual connotations?
‘We need to allow children to be children. The people who started these classes and the parents who take their kids to them need to ask themselves hard questions.’
Private school educated Miss Wilford, 30, from Islington in North London, said she started the classes six months ago because of demand from the children of mothers she teaches to pole dance.
She said: ‘They wanted to join in because it is such fun. There is nothing sexual about it. I am trying to remove the stigma from pole dancing and show that it actually helps children keep fit and learn balance, much like gym classes. Nothing has meaning apart from the meaning someone attaches to it.’
She said pole dancing originated from a traditional Indian sport called Malkhamb in which gymnasts, including many children, performed around a wooden pole. She added: ‘I’m not a scumbag.’
The Government-backed Bailey Report, compiled by Mothers’ Union chief executive Reg Bailey and released last week, called for new measures to protect children, including controlling access to clothing, adult content on mobile phones and some advertising.

Old 06-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Re: Three Year Olds Pole Dancing

Your thoughts?

Mine are is that at such a young vulnerable age children should not be encouraged into being sexualised. I find the parents sending them to these classes pathetic. What with 8 year olds getting botox, padded bras for kids and now this, we're setting the wrong example to our children.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
candymosh, kellyhound, Xfactor
Old 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Ghoulie
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:29769
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Sick. As if generations aren't fucked up enough.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:20 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

Holy fuck... The pole dancing is disgusting. As well as facials for one year old children....

Old 06-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I don't mind them doing it if they enjoy it, but i do object to some creep taking pictures of it.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70998

This reminds me of that picture of that girl about five years old with the fake tramp stamp tattoo, only much worse....for reasons stated above.

Old 06-12-2011, 06:58 PM
chainsaw
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2414
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss111

Kids are doing this all over the place nowadays.

Most of'em aren't doing it in a sexual manner.

They doing it cuz to them it is another dynamic to dancing.

I don't agree with it. But that's the mainstream reason why kids are doing it.

Old 06-12-2011, 08:46 PM
joak
Offline:
EPSILON-MINUS SEMI-MORON
Poster Rank:25
dude

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Quoted: 8742 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss29530

our children are FUCKED!

fucking stupid.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:49 AM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
They doing it cuz to them it is another dynamic to dancing.
the only reason it's only another style of dance to them, is because kids dont have the mental age to understand the implications of dancing like this.

thgt's why it's left to the parents to show their kids what's right or wrong.

how does taking them to a class to do it teach them that this is not really something to be doing in public? it doesnt.

most of these kids will probably turn into sluts as they dont know any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
One mother, who took her three and five-year-old daughters to the classes, said: ‘The girls love it. But it is not a wise idea to announce at school that you let your children pole dance.

this alone should already tell these stupid parents what idiots they're being.

Quote:
She (the teacher) said pole dancing originated from a traditional Indian sport called Malkhamb in which gymnasts, including many children, performed around a wooden pole. She added: ‘I’m not a scumbag.’
if they want to claim shit like this, then they need to teach the children the traditional martial arts/dances they used to do on those wooden poles, not a sexualised version of it. so yes bitch, you are a scumbag

when i lived in asia, i saw plenty of these wooden pole performances, and pole dancing is pretty much NOTHING like what those old performances did. she's just trying to justify her bullshit little scheme with more bullshit

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to güttsfükk For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, candymosh, Faline, Shawna, švabo, Xfactor
Old 06-13-2011, 07:48 AM
fudpucker
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:918
male!

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss488

sluts in the makeing!
maybe my 11 yr old son would like to slip her some monopely money...