Go Back  

Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 01-16-2016, 12:26 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
No.
The difference is that I don't care what their religion is when it comes to immigrants/refugees/asylum-seekers even if they hate me for what I believe (and alot of them will). It's not like I want more people here, I just find it particularly un-American to block refugees because of theology.

Sexual assault is not a religious problem. It's not even limited to certain cultures. It's everywhere. It's in our cities, suburbs, and trailer parks. Rape, incest, you name it. Perversion has no faith or ethnicity.

To say that I'm ok with anyone being assaulted in any manner, let alone sexually, is either purposely dishonest or downright misguided.

Americans will be raped and assaulted by their neighbors and family members like always, but I guess you're ok with that.
See how ridiculous that sounds?

Maybe you forget that I'm still an American who has (allegedly) defended this nation and continues to believe in defending it... even the assholes. I just don't have to support being one.
Difference is its within our right to block entry into the country..

You can't imprison every American. So I don't know where you're going with the idea that your neighbor can rape someone.

One is preventable, one is not. We don't even have to look at as theology, we can block them based on nationality. It doesn't really matter to me.

Only people who should be allowed here are people who embrace the country and it's laws.

It's rather insane to take people from a part of the world who don't particularly care for us or our laws.

It's not un-American at all. By choosing to take in Syrian refugees we're neglecting hundreds of thousands if not millions of others. People from all over the world are going to be killed or oppressed or starve to death if we don't take them in.

Why are these ones so important? Especially since they pose the largest security concerns. Why wouldn't we look at what's transpired in other countries who've taken them into consideration?

It doesn't sound ridiculous, your comeback did. You basically said that we already have rapist, what's the big deal if we bring in some more?

I think it's a very big deal. It's reckless.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Etsu, facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #22  
Old 01-16-2016, 01:09 AM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

read this: http://www.cmi.no/publications/polic...ventionWeb.pdf and then this: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...hecks-collapse

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Bletch
  #23  
Old 01-16-2016, 08:59 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I think it's a very big deal. It's reckless.

It's not merely "reckless".

It's National SUICIDE.

The Liberals in The West are intentionally destroying their own nations and using the moo slum hordes to do it.

It's self-immolation.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20A%20A%20A%20A%20%20National%20Suicide%2001.JPG  

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-16-2016, 11:26 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Difference is its within our right to block entry into the country..

You can't imprison every American. So I don't know where you're going with the idea that your neighbor can rape someone.

One is preventable, one is not. We don't even have to look at as theology, we can block them based on nationality. It doesn't really matter to me.

Only people who should be allowed here are people who embrace the country and it's laws.

It's rather insane to take people from a part of the world who don't particularly care for us or our laws.

It's not un-American at all. By choosing to take in Syrian refugees we're neglecting hundreds of thousands if not millions of others. People from all over the world are going to be killed or oppressed or starve to death if we don't take them in.

Why are these ones so important? Especially since they pose the largest security concerns. Why wouldn't we look at what's transpired in other countries who've taken them into consideration?

It doesn't sound ridiculous, your comeback did. You basically said that we already have rapist, what's the big deal if we bring in some more?

I think it's a very big deal. It's reckless.
We actually agree on a good bit of this. Anyone who doesn't embrace the laws of the place they are trying to go... well then they don't need to come here. I'm agreeing with you 100%.
I'm just not down for gross generalizations that claim ALL people from a certain "place" (whether it be in a geographic sense or otherwise) are the same. It's not accurate, just like many foreign ideas about Americans are unfair blanket statements.*
There are scumbags in every walk of life, just as there are good people.

What you said about blocking refugees because of nationality, my reservations come from what I stated above. That being said, if we want to generalize them then let's be consistent and apply it regardless of what they believe. It's not my favorite solution, but it's certainly more fair than barring people based on how they pray.

I think some people have a very incorrect view on how refugee settling works in America, anyway. Regarding these people fleeing a war zone, it's not like an entire village gets on a boat and arrives in America. It's a process that averages between 18-24 months to complete, and most applicants never even make it past the first few rounds. Will people slip through the cracks? Probably, just like those from any other country. But, unless you really do want to close the doors to everyone then there will always be a risk. Much of the hysteria comes from confusion, anyway. Refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants aren't the same thing. There have been well over 750,000 refugees that have entered the US since 9/11, and by the way people talk about them you'd think America would have already been a smoldering pile of ashes with an ISIS flag flying over the White House.


*Just like when terrorist groups capture and kill Americans because of what they think America is. It's far more extreme, but it's the same mindset.

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-16-2016, 12:30 PM
facing_reality's Avatar
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Jan 2015
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
.
I'm just not down for gross generalizations that claim ALL people from a certain "place" (whether it be in a geographic sense or otherwise) are the same.
FACT #1
Their culture is different. Period. Muslim males are used to immunity. And that IS talking about ALL of them.

FACT #2
As a nation, we don't owe anybody jack shit. It's not our responsibility, & it's not our problem. Even ONE citizen that suffers for our "generosity" is too many. You want to sponsor a family & take responsibility for their actions as an individual, go ahead. (BTW Asshole, MANY of us actually have.)
Saying we owe them something as a nation is a very Leftist idea that you can steal from us because you don't like us, or you equate what you NOW perceive as past indiscretions (i.e. the Iraq War for you, apparently, because you've got dead Muslims on your hands, & therefore little room to talk) as being a "debt" to repaid indirectly to other people. You want our wealth? Come take it by force. WE OWE YOU & THE MUSLIM WORLD NOTHING.

FACT #3
No one anywhere is saying that they're all bad. But they're all different, & too many of them ARE bad, or sympathize with the bad guys. And in the U.S., our President SPECIFICALLY let those "types" in over the Christians, who were by far the most persecuted group.
________________________________________

Everything you say is bullshit. You try to sound reasonable saying, "Oh, I agree with you!" But then fallback on an apologist Muslim position or an endorsement of "Leftist logic" that seeks the utter destruction of this country, every European nation's sovereignty, & their PEOPLE whom you traitorously condemn as guilty for crimes that you participated in – 4 times! – but weren't aware of until you "saw the light." Fuck you and the flying, magic-Muslim horse you rode in on.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-16-2016, 01:23 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Yet again you confuse culture with religion. Syrian Christians and Syrian Muslims share the same culture. You and I share the same culture. Culture has roots in geography, tribalism, lineage, etc... not a belief system. That's why sexual violence in Central Africa (FGM, rape, etc) is rampant and found within Muslim, Christian, and other groups... these were traditions that existed before the introduction of Christianity or Islam. This is reinforced when you consider that FGM is more prevalent in Central African Christian-majority countries than Middle Eastern Muslim-majority nations.
Culture. Tribalism. Not religion.
So to say that all Muslim males are used to immunity is just not factual. It certainly applies to certain cultures, but those cultures are male-dominated anyway. I'm certainly not used to immunity, and I'm Muslim.

All your facts are simply opinions, and are definite mischaracterizations of what I've said. I haven't claimed that you own them anything, and for you to say that "no one anywhere" line... good grief man, just scroll up within this thread.

You're either blind or dishonest.

I don't know everything, and there's more I don't know than I do know. Same as you. I speak with authority from my own experiences, and you do the same. One thing is for certain, and that is that you will always call out what you don't agree with as "bullshit". I've seen that pattern throughout this forum, and factual evidence has never made a difference. That's why this is pointless.

Every thread I've tried to provide a bit of information on has been outright hijacked, and that's my fault for even showing up let alone expecting a bit of intelligent debate.
I've been called a traitor and a supporter of terrorists, as well as an apologist for rapist and pedophiles... absolute rubbish. I condemn the crimes and those who perpetrate them, but refuse to condemn those that neither partake in such acts nor do I condemn those that condemn the acts themselves (every single Muslim that I know, regardless if they came from Syria or Florida). You condemn all, then backtrack and say you don't.

Here's my offer to you, since you like wagers. I'm not a gambler, but I am a man of my word. Come to my town and meet some of these people, as it's obvious that your experience is pretty limited. Explain to these doctors, professors, business owners, and human-rights activists how you see them. You can wear a "F**ck Islam" shirt and duct-tape a confederate flag to your forehead if you wish, it's not like they haven't seen it before here. Have your say and let them have theirs... consider it as adding to your life-experience portfolio if you wish. I'll even help you pay for the trip.
I'll stake my membership (and freedom) on there being only one of three outcomes-

1. You do this honestly, and you'll see that you're hating the wrong people. You might even make some friends in the process.

2. You do this honestly, and it turns out that I'm full of shit. These people here (which include refugees and immigrants from war-torn countries) really are violent rapists and psychopaths. We are all liars hell-bent on destruction of the west.

3. You come with an agenda. You spend your time searching for assholes (you will find them), and no time with the community as a whole. If you do spend time with these decent Americans, it is limited to a one-sided verbal bashing. Your opinions don't change because "you knew they wouldn't".

Outcomes-
If #1 is the outcome, keep spouting off your nonsense but at least you'll know it. I don't expect a "my bad, perhaps I was ignorant". Just keep it to yourself.

If #2 is the outcome, I'm gone from DR. Self-requested permaban or whatever works for you. I'll even report myself to the authorities... or give you the honor in person. I'll even denounce my citizenship and let you try to get me deported or imprisoned.

If #3 is the outcome, well there's not much change but at least you have a future in the media as a subject matter expert.


Or, you can stay on the couch and know that you were never up to the task of exploring for yourself an area that has had Arabs immigrating here since the 1870s.

Is that fair?
Either way, my participation in this thread (and the others unless I'm specifically called out by name) is finished. It's just a never ending game of ping pong anyway, and it's annoying to everyone.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
Alchemistry
The Following Users Disliked This Post By a175:
Bletch
  #27  
Old 01-16-2016, 01:57 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
We actually agree on a good bit of this. Anyone who doesn't embrace the laws of the place they are trying to go... well then they don't need to come here. I'm agreeing with you 100%.
I'm just not down for gross generalizations that claim ALL people from a certain "place" (whether it be in a geographic sense or otherwise) are the same. It's not accurate, just like many foreign ideas about Americans are unfair blanket statements.*
There are scumbags in every walk of life, just as there are good people.

What you said about blocking refugees because of nationality, my reservations come from what I stated above. That being said, if we want to generalize them then let's be consistent and apply it regardless of what they believe. It's not my favorite solution, but it's certainly more fair than barring people based on how they pray.

I think some people have a very incorrect view on how refugee settling works in America, anyway. Regarding these people fleeing a war zone, it's not like an entire village gets on a boat and arrives in America. It's a process that averages between 18-24 months to complete, and most applicants never even make it past the first few rounds. Will people slip through the cracks? Probably, just like those from any other country. But, unless you really do want to close the doors to everyone then there will always be a risk. Much of the hysteria comes from confusion, anyway. Refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants aren't the same thing. There have been well over 750,000 refugees that have entered the US since 9/11, and by the way people talk about them you'd think America would have already been a smoldering pile of ashes with an ISIS flag flying over the White House.


*Just like when terrorist groups capture and kill Americans because of what they think America is. It's far more extreme, but it's the same mindset.
OK but how do we know who's who? We have no idea if we bring 10,000 refugees in what their feelings are towards us.

It would all come down to just taking their word for it. And we know that a percentage of them are not fans of the west, some even wish harm to us. But we have really no way to know which ones they are. Unless we have their name in a database, which is unreliable according to many experts.

I think we'd be much better off, not just security wise but economically to stop allowing thousands upon thousands in each year. 1/3 of working age Americans don't have jobs. Bringing people in is making this problem worse.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #28  
Old 01-16-2016, 06:13 PM
cubenesis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3242
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

It is absolutely a cultural and religious problem. Sure it exists everywhere but Islam condones it. Even in Dubai which is probably one of the most progressive cities in which islam is a major influence. Western tourists are raped and when they report it they are jailed for adultery. They view male sexual desire as this powerful force that woman must be afraid of and when they are in a situation where a man or a gang of men rapes them, it's their fault for walking alone. In Pakistan, 75% of woman in jail are in there for being raped and these are just the woman brave enough to report the rape. There must be 4 male witnesses to confirm that they were in fact raped because I guess a womans word is worth nothing and that requirement ensures that the woman is the only one who gets punished.

Woman refugees in transit are being raped and due to their culture they aren't going to report it because they think that it is their fault and that is just what happens. They know they aren't going to get support. Woman are stoned to death for being raped, it's a disgrace to the family because the woman has less "worth", she can't be sold off as a sexualvcommodity for another man. Anti-rape classes in Norway are definitely telling of how this is a major problem, liberal media hides these problems because it doesn't suit the narritive they want to express. Woman in Germany are told that they need to bend to the cultural differences between the east and the west. Men from these countries are not used to seeing woman that aren't fully covered from head to toe. Just the sight of an ankle or a womans hair is probably intensely sexual for them. There are absolutely cultural differences and it needs to be acknowledged, there needs to be harsh punishments in place for when these crimes are committed or something, something to send a message. There needs to be access to ways to report sexual assault and rape from within the camps because of the cultural norms within these places discourage speaking out in fear of retribution and assault.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cubenesis For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
  #29  
Old 01-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

This is a problem for the moo slum nations to take care of.

But moo slum nations are not taking them in.

And - NO - the few moo slum nations that have been INVADED have not "taken them in". They have been INVADED.


moo slum nations have plenty of land, money and other resources.

Leave the problem to moo slum nations ONLY.

If the moo slum nations want to let millions of their - supposed - 'brothers' die, then so be it.


The West should stay out of it entirely.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
coverdale0
  #30  
Old 01-16-2016, 07:14 PM
facing_reality's Avatar
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Jan 2015
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubenesis View Post
It is absolutely a cultural and religious problem. Sure it exists everywhere but Islam condones it. Even in Dubai which is probably one of the most progressive cities in which islam is a major influence. Western tourists are raped and when they report it they are jailed for adultery. They view male sexual desire as this powerful force that woman must be afraid of and when they are in a situation where a man or a gang of men rapes them, it's their fault for walking alone. In Pakistan, 75% of woman in jail are in there for being raped and these are just the woman brave enough to report the rape. There must be 4 male witnesses to confirm that they were in fact raped because I guess a womans word is worth nothing and that requirement ensures that the woman is the only one who gets punished.

Woman refugees in transit are being raped and due to their culture they aren't going to report it because they think that it is their fault and that is just what happens. They know they aren't going to get support. Woman are stoned to death for being raped, it's a disgrace to the family because the woman has less "worth", she can't be sold off as a sexualvcommodity for another man. Anti-rape classes in Norway are definitely telling of how this is a major problem, liberal media hides these problems because it doesn't suit the narritive they want to express. Woman in Germany are told that they need to bend to the cultural differences between the east and the west. Men from these countries are not used to seeing woman that aren't fully covered from head to toe. Just the sight of an ankle or a womans hair is probably intensely sexual for them. There are absolutely cultural differences and it needs to be acknowledged, there needs to be harsh punishments in place for when these crimes are committed or something, something to send a message. There needs to be access to ways to report sexual assault and rape from within the camps because of the cultural norms within these places discourage speaking out in fear of retribution and assault.
All very good points. I'm also aware of Acid Attacks against women in Pakistan & the Indian Highlands. The attack can be for any "violation" of their husband's wishes, or some cases, just because a woman spurned a man's sexual advances.

Imagine that? A young woman is "saving herself" for her husband (sometimes arranged,) so some other half-wit that "wants" her melts her face off, so her betrothed will reject her, & so will every other suitor. He doesn't kill her, but ruins her life. Or the "arranged" husband does it to punish the family because the dowry wasn't big enough. Or because she showed too much ankle. Or because other men were looking at her. Or because his breakfast wasn't cooked right. Take your pick!

No reports, no investigations, no charges .... no big deal.







Well it's a big deal in this country & in our culture.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO