Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
I just perused Stormfront to see what pearls of wisdom they were going to extol on me if I professed to hating anything non-white.
I was actually laughing at some of their responses, some of you will fit right in here.
Christ you actually signed up? Only do that if you're playing 'the long con' fuck that place. It's funny to read all the internal fueds within the far right though, seems they hate white people more then any other race. The likes of c18 and hammer skins have killed more of their own then any other opposing ideology. Fucking joke. Except it's not funny.

Groups like golden dawn will gain more followers here in Europe. Once the 'refugee crisis' is no longer popular they will go back to the same activities as golden dawn, protection rackets, drug dealing and prostitution

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
Old 01-14-2016, 12:44 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
Christ you actually signed up? Only do that if you're playing 'the long con' fuck that place. It's funny to read all the internal fueds within the far right though, seems they hate white people more then any other race. The likes of c18 and hammer skins have killed more of their own then any other opposing ideology. Fucking joke. Except it's not funny.

Groups like golden dawn will gain more followers here in Europe. Once the 'refugee crisis' is no longer popular they will go back to the same activities as golden dawn, protection rackets, drug dealing and prostitution
I wanted to comment so I signed up, I should imagine I shall be banned shortly as I don't agree with their world view.
Who knew a dumb as fuck site could attract so many dumb fucks.....oh wait.....

Old 01-14-2016, 02:48 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Dude. For argument's sake let's say Aisha was nine. Still two years younger than the age of consent* in 1880's Delaware... I guess America was pedo? Historical context, but do you even know what that is?

The age of consent was for sexual relation that could be considered beyond the confines of marriage. It wasn't abnormal for girls YOUNGER than that to be married at the time (150 years ago).

Now, anybody who is trying that now has some serious issues and needs the book thrown at them... including these guys.
dude it's not the 1880's. We're talking about a child being raped. And you're searching for some historical context to justify it?

You're sick individual. It makes no sense why you would even bring that up. I mean, we're not even talking about whether there was consent, the boy was 3. It's wrong in any historical context. In historical context it goes to speak to how the culture in some Muslim regions hasn't evolved.

As we hear more and more about the rape and sexual assaults taking place at the hands of Muslim refugees. It's clear how twisted these scumbags are, and how important it is for us to stand in the way of our moronic president bringing them here.

They don't believe in our values as they are. Not as they were 200 years ago, because when it comes to rape and assaulting children or women. Historical context has no place in the discussion, because it was wrong then and now. That's why we put a stop to it. That's why it's possibly considered the worst crime one can commit.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, sbcurious
Old 01-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Well said ^^

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-14-2016, 04:51 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10535

Why the 'intolerance'?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20A%20A%20A%20A%20%20Rape%2001.JPG  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bob351, facing_reality
Old 01-14-2016, 09:18 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Oh man I shouldnt have come in this area drunk and stoned.

Oswald, best pic yet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Wow, they actually need a CLASS?

"asylum-seekers classes in Western sexual norms, in an attempt to prevent violence against women". I suppose they better start including toddlers in that statement as well.

If that doesn't convince you that these "people" seeking asylum are really just frothing-at-the-mouth-animals, nothing will.

I mean, nevermind the beheadings and such, I guess.

Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-15-2016, 12:13 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Who the hell justifies anything? I said throw the book at them.
The historical reference was in reply to your constant "Mohammed was a pedophile". If he was, then everybody was. Hence, historical context to trying to place a 1400 year old event in today's society.
Obviously anyone who does it now is a problem and needs to be dealt with, which I've already stated. Fullest extent of the law, then booted back to where they came from (unless capital punishment is available).

Old 01-15-2016, 01:23 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Who the hell justifies anything? I said throw the book at them.
The historical reference was in reply to your constant "Mohammed was a pedophile". If he was, then everybody was. Hence, historical context to trying to place a 1400 year old event in today's society.
Obviously anyone who does it now is a problem and needs to be dealt with, which I've already stated. Fullest extent of the law, then booted back to where they came from (unless capital punishment is available).
Aren't you a supporter of bringing over thousands of Muslim refugees?

If you are then in a way you support the sexual assault. Not directly of course, but you know from what's already happening in places where they've been accepted that that's a huge problem.

So accepting the refugees is accepting the risk, the certainty that it will happen here.

You're saying you know Americans will be raped and sexually assaulted as a result. But it's worth it.

I think that's just insane.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Bletch, bob351, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-15-2016, 11:55 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

No.
The difference is that I don't care what their religion is when it comes to immigrants/refugees/asylum-seekers even if they hate me for what I believe (and alot of them will). It's not like I want more people here, I just find it particularly un-American to block refugees because of theology.

Sexual assault is not a religious problem. It's not even limited to certain cultures. It's everywhere. It's in our cities, suburbs, and trailer parks. Rape, incest, you name it. Perversion has no faith or ethnicity.

To say that I'm ok with anyone being assaulted in any manner, let alone sexually, is either purposely dishonest or downright misguided.

Americans will be raped and assaulted by their neighbors and family members like always, but I guess you're ok with that.
See how ridiculous that sounds?

Maybe you forget that I'm still an American who has (allegedly) defended this nation and continues to believe in defending it... even the assholes. I just don't have to support being one.