1/11 ssssss485
Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Click image for larger version

Name:	2F64984600000578-3396107-image-a-4_1452624219201.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	664323

Quote:
A three-year-old refugee has allegedly been raped at an asylum centre in Norway's Stavanger, the country's third largest city.
Local police is investigating reports that the boy, whose nationality has not been disclosed, was sexually abused in the common area of Forus Akuttinnkvartering centre.
Authorities from the southwestern city were called to probe the incident on January 6 at around 10pm.
'We have no suspects yet,' police superintendent Bjørn Kåre Dahl told local newspaper Stavanger Aftenblad, as reported by The Local.
'We are investigating the case as if the worst thing has happened and that we are talking about the rape of a child'.
Dahl did not rule out that there could be several perpetrators. 'We will investigate further to find out what happened. If it is what we fear – a rape – then this is very serious. But we do not know for certain yet,' he said.
The boy, who has been taken to the rape crisis clinic with his mother and then to the children's ward at Stavanger University Hospital, has been questioned by authorities along with several other people.
'We also had crime technicians on the site. Material was sent to the Norwegian Institute of Public Health for analysis. There, they will look for DNA among other things,' he said.
'We had many people at work, both sanitation workers and security guards, but nobody saw anything. But we immediately took the case to the police, as is the routine, and they came out. We have had a good dialogue with them throughout,' he said.
The Forus centre hosts some 800 asylum-seekers.
A spokesman for the centre said they received a phone call about the incident but they did not see or hear anything.
The alleged incident took place after Norway announced it was offering non-European asylum-seekers classes in Western sexual norms, in an attempt to prevent violence against women.
Linda Hagen of Hero, a private company that runs 40 percent of Norway's reception centres for refugees, explained that the aim is to help asylum-seekers 'avoid mistakes as they discover Norwegian culture'.
'There's no single cultural code to say what is good or bad behaviour because we want a free society,' she said.
'There has to be tolerance for attitudes that may be seen as immoral by some traditional or religious norms.'
The courses were launched after a 'wave of rapes', committed mostly by foreigners, took place in Stavanger between 2009 and 2011.
The course, which Hero has tacked onto the immigration agency's broader, mandatory introduction programme to Norway, addresses the problem of sexual assault, using concrete examples for the participants to discuss.
'It could be an 18-year-old guy who says he's surprised by the interest some Norwegian girls are showing in him. He assumes they want to sleep with him,' Hagen said.
'So the group leader will ask him: Who are these girls? Where do you meet them? How do you know it is sex they want? Not all women in Norway are the same,' she added.
source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re-Norway.html

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, facing_reality, gatagato, kellyhound, morbid75, Oswald2001, Photoplay, Sharon
Old 01-13-2016, 09:50 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10539
Re: Three-year-old Boy is Raped 'by Multiple People' at Asylum Centre in Norway

Just the tip of the rape-berg.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, beepboop, facing_reality, Paupercool1, Wrapped2tight
Old 01-13-2016, 11:19 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
'There's no single cultural code to say what is good or bad behaviour because we want a free society,' she said.
'There has to be tolerance for attitudes that may be seen as immoral by some traditional or religious norms.'

^^^ This is the problem right here!!! Of course there's such a thing as good versus bad behavior! As in "Raping a Child = BAD!"

But Leftist "multi-cultural" apologists allow shit like this to happen. How can you "reprimand" a Muslim culture whose leader "courted" a six year old, then raped her at 9? You can't "educate" them; this is what they believe, & they'll die for it! (I hope a175 or some other Muzzie reads this: watch the tap-dancing begin about how "We're not sure how old A'isha was," etc.)

This is the problem with the Left: there is such a thing as basic, human morality. You don't like the Bible? Fine. But just because something is in the Bible doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Look at the door that's opened – talking about "rape" as a "cultural issue"...... fucking bullshit!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
creepygrebe, Horsevet1, rapeWhistle, Sharon, slyksleevemuckyey, Wrapped2tight
Old 01-14-2016, 01:17 AM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Feral subhumans is exactly what they are.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, creepygrebe, facing_reality, janet291, Oswald2001
Old 01-14-2016, 01:46 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post

^^^ This is the problem right here!!! Of course there's such a thing as good versus bad behavior! As in "Raping a Child = BAD!"

But Leftist "multi-cultural" apologists allow shit like this to happen. How can you "reprimand" a Muslim culture whose leader "courted" a six year old, then raped her at 9? You can't "educate" them; this is what they believe, & they'll die for it! (I hope a175 or some other Muzzie reads this: watch the tap-dancing begin about how "We're not sure how old A'isha was," etc.)

This is the problem with the Left: there is such a thing as basic, human morality. You don't like the Bible? Fine. But just because something is in the Bible doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Look at the door that's opened – talking about "rape" as a "cultural issue"...... fucking bullshit!!!
Dude. For argument's sake let's say Aisha was nine. Still two years younger than the age of consent* in 1880's Delaware... I guess America was pedo? Historical context, but do you even know what that is?

The age of consent was for sexual relation that could be considered beyond the confines of marriage. It wasn't abnormal for girls YOUNGER than that to be married at the time (150 years ago).

Now, anybody who is trying that now has some serious issues and needs the book thrown at them... including these guys.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
beepboop
The Following Users Disliked This Post By a175:
Bletch
Old 01-14-2016, 07:41 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202

weird that something shocking like this was published in the papers 6 days later from when it happened. All the dna samples and questionings didn't turn up nothing in those 6 days ? No one saw anything, possibly done by more people. Some unknown person calls in from outside to report this? Why not the parents right after the abuse and report it to the staff there ?
All vague. I've heard of parents laying their baby on the train tracks so the train had to stop and they demanded to be taken aboard to get to another country. Maybe they just made this up to get a faster approval, house, instead being stuck in the asylum centre.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:04 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Dude. For argument's sake let's say Aisha was nine. Still two years younger than the age of consent* in 1880's Delaware... I guess America was pedo? Historical context, but do you even know what that is?

The age of consent was for sexual relation that could be considered beyond the confines of marriage. It wasn't abnormal for girls YOUNGER than that to be married at the time (150 years ago).

Now, anybody who is trying that now has some serious issues and needs the book thrown at them... including these guys.
I hate people trying to justify things by citing history, I don't give a fuck what used to happen I am concerned with the here and now.
My ancestors used to fuck their own sisters does that mean it can be used as an excuse in modern times?
Fuck that, if this story is true then there can be no excuses....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
creepygrebe, facing_reality, Jerdipski, rapeWhistle, Wrapped2tight
Old 01-14-2016, 09:06 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post

That quote is from the person running the centre. Most imagination centres in Europe are not run by the 'left' but by private companies like g4s and are basically prisons

While I've always thought it was wrong to house/hold children in these places I have to agree with Kellyhound, this story seems a bit 'off' to me

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Old 01-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
Feral subhumans is exactly what they are.
And that is exactly why the Liberals in The West are bringing them in.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
sbcurious, Sharon
Old 01-14-2016, 11:23 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

I just perused Stormfront to see what pearls of wisdom they were going to extol on me if I professed to hating anything non-white.
I was actually laughing at some of their responses, some of you will fit right in here.