Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss77
Re: There Must Be Some Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Notice you can say what you want about other races but when you dump shit on an arsehole of african decsent you get pinged? Honestly mate it makes me laugh. Did you guys lose a war?

Sometimes i feel sorry for you Americans, the fact that you have had to manage and live with this politicaly correct bullshit just doesn't sit well with me. It looks as though each new generation is being trained to fear calling it like it is, and you are now having your rights stomped on by monkeys and hippy faggot humanitarian liberal cock sucking minority rights activist retards.

Peace, love and tollerance is all well and good but there must be balance. Those faggots have as much right to have their say as everyone else does, the only difference is that my opinion is labeled racist. Now if my opinion is racist then theirs is down right bloody treason. It is no crime to love our birth race, pride is good.

*end rant*
Very true! People will not know what IM talking about unless they live with or around this as I do. I believe there is a differance between a American Black and a N*****. Just as there are White Americans and White trash. Im no redneck or racist. To you people that want to flame me, Live in my area and I assure you, youll have a change of mind on the subject.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 AM
JDMtramp
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2974
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
I'm only racists towards the black ghetto trash. Civilized black people i have absolutely no problems with.

Where i live, these pieces of trash destroy property, they go around throwing rocks breaking people's windows and always use the race card... "yo my n**** i aint git that job cuz it was a white dude who was in charge and you already know iz cuz im black"... Al sharpton is another fucking moron i can't stand. Pumping up blacks to act stupid. " We will not let the white man walk over us" " We were slaves and we will rise".

Oh STFU you dumbass, YOU were NOT a slave, ancestors? yes. NOT YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

Ok, rant over. lol

Old 09-13-2011, 02:46 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMtramp View Post
Very true! People will not know what IM talking about unless they live with or around this as I do. I believe there is a differance between a American Black and a N*****. Just as there are White Americans and White trash. Im no redneck or racist. To you people that want to flame me, Live in my area and I assure you, youll have a change of mind on the subject.
I have a tribe of them living in the house behind mine, 5 adults and at least 12 children (all 3 of the adult women are pregnant). All of the adults are on welfare and only 1 of the kids goes to school, the rest act like godless little animals. The teenage girl that lives there goes to high school 5 days a week, does a TAFE course at nights, and works part time shifts at the local McDonalds. I feel sorry for her because she is a nice hard working girl and i respect her for not becoming like the rest of her family.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
Old 09-13-2011, 03:20 AM
JDMtramp
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2974
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I have a tribe of them living in the house behind mine, 5 adults and at least 12 children (all 3 of the adult women are pregnant). All of the adults are on welfare and only 1 of the kids goes to school, the rest act like godless little animals. The teenage girl that lives there goes to high school 5 days a week, does a TAFE course at nights, and works part time shifts at the local McDonalds. I feel sorry for her because she is a nice hard working girl and i respect her for not becoming like the rest of her family.
What a damn shame. I see it all the time in middle GA. Always being asked for change and smokes or whatever I have. Cant wait to get outa here.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMtramp View Post
What a damn shame. I see it all the time in middle GA. Always being asked for change and smokes or whatever I have. Cant wait to get outa here.
Most of the ones out here are 'political refugees' from Sudan and don't speak english unless it is to their advantage. Most of them won't work either, unless the job pays a lot more than they get from welfare.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:38 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
I'm only racists towards the black ghetto trash. Civilized black people i have absolutely no problems with.

Where i live, these pieces of trash destroy property, they go around throwing rocks breaking people's windows and always use the race card... "yo my n**** i aint git that job cuz it was a white dude who was in charge and you already know iz cuz im black"... Al sharpton is another fucking moron i can't stand. Pumping up blacks to act stupid. " We will not let the white man walk over us" " We were slaves and we will rise".

Oh STFU you dumbass, YOU were NOT a slave, ancestors? yes. NOT YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

Ok, rant over. lol
Exactly my point. Get the Fuck over it already. A black man told me this morning I couldn't understand him because I wasn't black and had never been a slave. Never mind the fact that he has never been a slave and gets paid more than I do for doing a hell of a lot less work.
I told him that indeed my family beat me and forced me to work without pay from 5 years old until I was 15. Believe me it really sucks. I had to endure beatings and family fights to get a paycheck for work at the family business. I ran away twice and got in jail at the age of 15 for a month before they could decide what to do with me. 15 years old and in an adult jail and in a cell for a whole month. Just me and my bunk, a toilet and a jailer who once threatened me with his pistol. I was scared shitless but stood up to him anyways. Fuck slavery. And fuck off all blacks who think they are special cause of their skin color.
Also the black idiot told me I don't know what it's like to be discriminated against because of my skin color. Really? Try living in a mexican neighborhood and getting beat up by mexican kids. Or going to school in a black neighborhood. Watching them assholes fight and raise hell half the night made me miss the mexicans.