Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1145
Re: There Must Be Some Mistake

Not all black people are like that. It's only certain people that act like that. There are many black people who are hard workers and who are highly educated. People of every color have idiots in their group that they are ashamed of.

The Following User Says Thank You to mwt77932 For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull
The Following Users Disliked This Post By mwt77932:
johnleeknoefler
Old 09-09-2011, 04:15 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1751 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss61137

None of these stupid fucks are smart enough to realize that in almost any convenience store cams are recording their actions.
Hope they all get caught.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:11 PM
TSUNAMII
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1148
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss338

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
Well, I just realized this could easily get me a point in the infamy scale so my apologies, mods.

I'm trying to decide if I am racist or not. I'm 44 and my dad surely was a racist. However, it's not in the DNA, and the race is the human race, so it's cultural. Case in point, Obama: Cultured, intelligent, amiable, suave, well-read and articulate. I don't like his politics nor his left-leanings, but he was raised in a different culture with quite a bit of education. He would not be racing into a convenience store and pulling this even as a teen.

Simply put, we brought them over, enslaved them, freed them, and left them to fend for themselves and/or enabled them to continue to live poorly. It's not race, it's culture.

A black guy came over and did some work at my place 2 days ago and did a great job. I'm hiring him again. He's a good man and a professional. They are all over the place.
my thoughts exactly. cultural..

Old 09-09-2011, 10:38 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
Well, I just realized this could easily get me a point in the infamy scale so my apologies, mods.

I'm trying to decide if I am racist or not. I'm 44 and my dad surely was a racist. However, it's not in the DNA, and the race is the human race, so it's cultural. Case in point, Obama: Cultured, intelligent, amiable, suave, well-read and articulate. I don't like his politics nor his left-leanings, but he was raised in a different culture with quite a bit of education. He would not be racing into a convenience store and pulling this even as a teen.

Simply put, we brought them over, enslaved them, freed them, and left them to fend for themselves and/or enabled them to continue to live poorly. It's not race, it's culture.

A black guy came over and did some work at my place 2 days ago and did a great job. I'm hiring him again. He's a good man and a professional. They are all over the place.
So how long were these guys slaves? The whole nation of Israel was born into slavery. They escaped by both their account and the account of the Egyptions who also wrote of this revolt. They left and that whole generation was deemed unfit to create a nation. They were purged of the dissenters who wished to take over the leadership and the remainder were doomed to live out their lives in the desert. After that generation died out their descendents were the ones who crossed over in their new homeland and battled the inhabitants to create their own nation.
Blacks have little to whine and cry about. It is they and they alone who decide their own destiny. The ones here and the blacks in Africa have only themselves to blame for not utilizing their own resources. I don't care whether it is cultural or genetic. Each one of us is responsible for our own destiny. For blacks to blame whites for their condition is a copout. They create their own culture. Not one of them has been a slave other than a slave to their own distorted sense of entitlement. The chains they wear are of their own forging. It is up to them to remove what ever stops them from attaining their own dreams. But then you have Obama who is still blaming Bush, GOP, TEA party, Hurricane, Oil spill and whatever else he can blame for his failures. Typical finger pointing lack of responsibility.

Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4792 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12963

"Although the Book of Exodus describes a period of Hebrew servitude in ancient Egypt, more than a century of archaeological research has discovered nothing which could support its narrative elements— the four centuries sojourn in Egypt, the escape of well over a million Israelites from the Delta, or the three months journey through the wilderness to Sinai.[5] The Egyptian records themselves have no mention of anything recorded in Exodus, the wilderness of the southern Sinai peninsula shows no traces of a mass-migration such as Exodus describes, and virtually all the place-names mentioned, including Goshen (the area within Egypt where the Israelites supposedly lived), the store-cities of Pithom and Rameses, the site of the crossing of the Red Sea (or, more commonly among modern Biblical scholars, the Sea of Reeds), and even Mt Sinai itself, have resisted identification.[6] Scholars who hold the Exodus to represent historical truth concede that the most the evidence can suggest is plausibility." Wikipedia

Truly, no offense John, but the Exodus is a myth. It can't be used in this argument ("argument" in the true sense of the word). We can't postulate on the superiority of the Ancient Jews over modern African-Americans when the former's history is based on a tale.

Furthermore, Egyptians are African and did quite well for thousands of years, having a massive empire throughout. Point being, these Africans (Egyptians) had land, resources, and the resulting education which often follows wealth accumulation. Should the Africans have been given their own nation? Perhaps but that would probably have been cruel.

As much as I want to tell Africans Americans to better themselves, the hurdles are overwhelming. Strip white people of their wealth and education, disallow them employment, and tell them that they must be middle class en mass in 4 generations and see what percentage succeeds. I believe it's safe to assume the vast majority will fail.

If anyone can offer a book that explains the reasons why African-Americans or Africans have failed to prosper and lead in the modern world I would be fascinated to read it. It's such a hot topic no book may have been written on the subject (from a scholarly perspective) but it would be intriguing.

The Following User Says Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 09-10-2011, 11:27 PM
spec_t8r1981
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1101
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss357

Old 09-11-2011, 09:37 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCapn View Post
Everyones a little bit racist..but if you come to the U.K there are entire areas where its black people commiting crime.
Oh wait..if you go to other areas it is white people commiting exactly the same crimes.

Its not the colour of their skin its down to poverty and lack of education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwt77932 View Post
Not all black people are like that. It's only certain people that act like that. There are many black people who are hard workers and who are highly educated. People of every color have idiots in their group that they are ashamed of.
I could not agree more with you both

Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 AM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4792 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12963

BTW, an early date I had with my gal was Avenue Q. She's Thai and my name's Bryan. Awkward.

Old 09-11-2011, 10:35 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

I loved Avenue Q!

Old 09-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
It's a black tide.

I notice that no other Americans have made a comment about this yet, are you yanks really so shit scared about calling it like it is? Suprise suprise, they're all black!! I've said it before and i'll say it again, their race is animals. If you have spent time in Africa (where this genetic abomination began) you would know that this pack mentality, disreguard for human life and the law, is quite common and considered normal. Call me a biggot and a racist all you want, you only show your ignorance on the subject.
We would like to Blue but we would get banned.