Horny Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1774
Re: Thanks to Black Obama: Now See Black for Their Future

In the future there will be more black and hispanic people in the US, as white folk are slowly going down in population. Right now, the group with the biggest gains in the past number of years has been the hispanic population.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
d23623d
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1517
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

Obama is a regular Hebert Hoover. Anyone who blames Obama for the fucked economy is ignorant to the facts. A.) a president doens't even have enough control to completely alter the economy and B.) Shit was totally fucked when he got into office.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d23623d For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Ozzman, Pink.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

blacks need to stop playing the race card.
whites need to ignore those that do play the race card.

whites need to stop thinking that blacks can not learn.
blacks need to stop SUBSTANTIATING the claim that blacks cant learn and stop playing victim.

people in general need to get on with living their lives and focusing on self-sufficiency on an INDIVIDUAL (first)....EDUCATIONAL/INTELLECTUALLY DEVELOPED AND CULTURAL (not racial) level.....It is NOT about race except for maybe to the dumbasses on the EXTREMES of the issues.....clueless individuals and groups.....that blame the group that looks LEAST LIKE THEMSELVES....

Old 05-02-2011, 09:39 PM
meeee
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6419
M

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
"educated"??? With THAT grammar and spelling????
called an error,like the one your parents made by not wearing a condom.piss off spelling and grammer was not the point,just stating my outlook thought this was a forum not english class,ill make sure to musppell and use bad gram er just for u:)

The Following 2 Users Disliked meeee For This Post:
Ozzman, schleifspur
Old 05-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

R
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeee View Post
called an error,like the one your parents made by not wearing a condom.piss off spelling and grammer was not the point,just stating my outlook thought this was a forum not english class,ill make sure to musppell and use bad gram er just for u:)
I have advanced degrees.....fucked up wrists ...ie hands....and a LACK of typing and grammar skills....

Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 AM
meeee
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6419
M

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
R

I have advanced degrees.....fucked up wrists ...ie hands....and a LACK of typing and grammar skills....

Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

You actually make a good point and I see it in Philadelphia and if the term "reverse racism" applies I see it daily.

When I lived in Philadelphia the people elected Mayor Wilson Goode. On the bus going to Temple University I was the overwhelming minority, often one of only 2 or 3 white people on the bus. They were all celebrating that Philly had it's first black Mayor.

Since then when there is a black candidate for Mayor, they win in overwhelming fashion in the black community whether good or bad. There have been scandals indictments, etc, with several high level black politicians but the residents vote them in regardless.

Why? Because they are black. I have a a lot of black friends and we can talk openly about it. Many say that they would vote for a black man with questionable ethics over a white man because the black man would understand their plight and needs better. So when I said the white candidate can from the same circumstances and neighborhood they still said they would vote for a black candidate every time.

Since then Philadelphia has fallen into chaos with rising unemployment, suburban flight, council issues, law suits, property values declining, etc. Yet Philadelphia will likely never elect a white man for man ever again.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
You actually make a good point and I see it in Philadelphia and if the term "reverse racism" applies I see it daily.

When I lived in Philadelphia the people elected Mayor Wilson Goode. On the bus going to Temple University I was the overwhelming minority, often one of only 2 or 3 white people on the bus. They were all celebrating that Philly had it's first black Mayor.

Since then when there is a black candidate for Mayor, they win in overwhelming fashion in the black community whether good or bad. There have been scandals indictments, etc, with several high level black politicians but the residents vote them in regardless.

Why? Because they are black. I have a a lot of black friends and we can talk openly about it. Many say that they would vote for a black man with questionable ethics over a white man because the black man would understand their plight and needs better. So when I said the white candidate can from the same circumstances and neighborhood they still said they would vote for a black candidate every time.

Since then Philadelphia has fallen into chaos with rising unemployment, suburban flight, council issues, law suits, property values declining, etc. Yet Philadelphia will likely never elect a white man for man ever again.
what Black and White people need to understand is that the "minority" issue is NOT as simple as being either Black or white.
Look at me.
I am considered a minority simply because I am French and Cajun French*two TOTALLY DIFFERENT CULTURES within a culture...Married to a TOTAL BRIT, no less* . we also have a very large percentage of historically mixed race(black/white mixtures) FAMILIES who purposely distance themselves from both the "blacks and the whites"....What it boils down to is ECONOMICS. These mixed race people tend to not have as hard of a time as the "pure" blacks or the pure "whites" because for WHATEVER REASON,...there is NOT this constant tug of war...not this constant animosity...

[B]OBAMA (if it WERE NOT for his APPARENT CHOOSING THE BLACK RACE BY MARRYING MICHELLE OBAMA) PU HIMSELF *had a choice (culturally....though there are the "ONE DROPPERS" who state that if there is ONE DROP of "black blood" then you and your kids are in "FACT" BLACK....

In other words....THIS IS A TOTALLY MAN-MADE CONVOLUTION INORDER TO HAVE ONE GROUP OR THE OTHER KEEP A FINANCIAL/ECONOMIC/SOCIAL/INTELLECTUAL UPPER HAND!!!

CONVOLUTION! That is what it amounts to and IT IS what IT IS.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
what Black and White people need to understand is that the "minority" issue is NOT as simple as being either Black or white.
Look at me.
I am considered a minority simply because I am French and Cajun French*two TOTALLY DIFFERENT CULTURES within a culture...Married to a TOTAL BRIT, no less* . we also have a very large percentage of historically mixed race(black/white mixtures) FAMILIES who purposely distance themselves from both the "blacks and the whites"....What it boils down to is ECONOMICS. These mixed race people tend to not have as hard of a time as the "pure" blacks or the pure "whites" because for WHATEVER REASON,...there is NOT this constant tug of war...not this constant animosity...

[B]OBAMA (if it WERE NOT for his APPARENT CHOOSING THE BLACK RACE BY MARRYING MICHELLE OBAMA) PU HIMSELF *had a choice (culturally....though there are the "ONE DROPPERS" who state that if there is ONE DROP of "black blood" then you and your kids are in "FACT" BLACK....

In other words....THIS IS A TOTALLY MAN-MADE CONVOLUTION INORDER TO HAVE ONE GROUP OR THE OTHER KEEP A FINANCIAL/ECONOMIC/SOCIAL/INTELLECTUAL UPPER HAND!!!

CONVOLUTION! That is what it amounts to and IT IS what IT IS.
Pink you make some good point but all I am saying is that it will and does happen.

If you look at any major US city where there is a majority black population and there will be an black mayor.

Cripes look at Washington DC with Marion Barry(sp) caught smoking crack and arrested by the FBI in 1990 and won election to Mayor again and currently holds a seat on Council.

The Following User Says Thank You to Black Knight For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:56 AM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

ENOUGH ALREADY, MAKE LOVE NOT WAR PEOPLE!!

Ozzman