Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss916
Re: Texas Passes Sonogram Requirement for Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agapeti View Post
I see it as cruel and unusual punishment for women who make the very difficult decision to abort. It's like throwing salt into a gaping wound. Why waste money, time, and inflict this kind of grief on a woman? Texas is full of shit in general.

We have all these anchor babies running around and their illegal mothers milking the system of everything, and Perry is worried about a 12 week or less old fetus and torturing the mother for making the decision to abort. What's wrong with the picture?
Perfect words! Perfect. Theres plenty wrong with it. People are just too stupid to understand. And also its pretty ironic that its texas to be doing this! The death penalty state of the whole country!

Old 05-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47pup View Post
I have been in a situation where I was pregnant and did not want to be. I STILL believe abortion is murder. That view will not change. Ever.

I know what it's like to be pregnant, a single mom, and to struggle without stable support from the father. I also know how easy it would have been to drive to an abortion clinic and "get rid of it".

I also know what it is like to love something more than life itself, and know that eventhough I wasnt ready to be a mom that I am a pretty damn good one. :)

No, Im not bashing you either. I just have strong opinions.
You have every right to your opinion babe, and I certainly commend you. Like I said there are so many "variables", and being a strong person like you are, is a variable trait that others may not have. I commend you on your decison, I think you are wonderful. But other people aren't. I was just saying that the topic is very contraversial (excuse my spelling I am very tired!) and no-one can say that yes this is correct, and no this is wrong, as everyone is different, and like religion and politics and even the topic of circumcision - everyone has an opinion that will be seen by others as wrong. I am not saying yes its wrong or no its not, I am just pro-choice - which doesn't mean pro-abortion, or anti abortion either. Pro-choice is different - I am for the choice the woman makes/decides at the time.

AK47pup, Faline, talleys
Old 05-12-2011, 02:26 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16444

@ BUTTERFLY

Also, I can't understand what some of you are thinking. Torturing a mother to look at her unborn before she terminates it.....if it is TORTURE to see a live fetus inside her then my guess is she probably is having second thoughts about abortion.

How about all those women who have had abortions and then regretted it later on? After you have one you cant really get it back. It's DEAD! In little bitty pieces, a hand here, a foot there, throw in a little scattered brain matter...all bloody and nothing more than yesterdays trash.

Maybe if a woman see's her child, fetus, spawn of Satan(whatever you want to call it) she will be able to make a more clear decision. If she is having second thoughts then by all means do NOT abort.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:10 AM
rapeWhistle
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss40872

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
I'll tell you whats wrong with the picture! NOTHING!! If you become pregnatnt, 99% of the time, it's because A) you wanted to get pregnant, or B) You didn't feel the need to prevent a pregnancy. Abortion is NOT a form of birth control, and should only be available to those that unwillingly became pregnant. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Also, pregnancies with a VERY HIGH chance of severe abnormalities should be exempt from a law like this. The 16 year old high-school sluts that fuck the whole football team should see real time images/video of a living child inside of them right before the operation.
Abortion is the choice to get rid of a little clump of living goo (the biological equivalent of a tumor removed from a woman's uterus). It's not some magical, mysterious, form of witchcraft practiced by democrats that makes they baby-jesus sad.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
scubahood
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rapeWhistle:
Shantiel
Old 06-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Nutbutter
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1383
F

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47pup View Post
@ BUTTERFLY

Also, I can't understand what some of you are thinking. Torturing a mother to look at her unborn before she terminates it.....if it is TORTURE to see a live fetus inside her then my guess is she probably is having second thoughts about abortion.

How about all those women who have had abortions and then regretted it later on? After you have one you cant really get it back. It's DEAD! In little bitty pieces, a hand here, a foot there, throw in a little scattered brain matter...all bloody and nothing more than yesterdays trash.

Maybe if a woman see's her child, fetus, spawn of Satan(whatever you want to call it) she will be able to make a more clear decision. If she is having second thoughts then by all means do NOT abort.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:47 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6035

I think that's a fantastic idea. It's not interfering as I see it, but just pointing out the facts and showing people what they are really doing and removing.
I personally think they're too many humans in the world anyway, but whether you have an abortion or not, you SHOULD see exactly what it is you are getting rid of.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Dmander
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:501
Male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1264

What a load of shit.

Old 06-04-2011, 03:34 PM
talleys
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1283

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss288

1. It's not my motherfucking business what a human does with their own body.
2. The world is over-populated.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to talleys For This Useful Post:
JEW, rapeWhistle
Old 06-04-2011, 03:35 PM
talleys
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1283

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss288

3. They'll just go to a state other than Texas and this law won't matter anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to talleys For This Useful Post:
JEW
Old 06-04-2011, 10:48 PM
BugDude
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:64
Male

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14600

In my opinion it's not a life. It's a potential life. Your not alive until your born. It's the womans choice. If she doesn't want it then why bring an unwanted child into the world. The foster care system is over populated as it is.

It's not anyones decision to make for another.

The Following User Says Thank You to BugDude For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle