Poster Rank:3983

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
Re: Texas Moves Ahead with Controversial Immigration Enforcement Program

(We have no problem with immigrants, we have a problem with illegal immigrants... If we knowingly allow people to break our laws, then we look pretty fucking weak.)

That makes no sence i think your confused you dont hate them but you dont want them here... no comment on that

Old 06-11-2011, 06:05 PM
evilwayz909
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

what money do we give them let me refrase that what money do you give them you help them just like we help americans by giving them wellfare housing aid sow they can becouse americans most of them take help till they get on their feet while regular american live of the system their whole lifes think about it do you want money going to help some1 legal or illegal or do you want your money spend buying guns bombs to go bomb the crap out of countrys and then spend that same money to built them houses buildings schools im just saying id rather see that money be spent here not somewere else.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwayz909 View Post
(We have no problem with immigrants, we have a problem with illegal immigrants... If we knowingly allow people to break our laws, then we look pretty fucking weak.)

That makes no sence i think your confused you dont hate them but you dont want them here... no comment on that
There are ways for them to come over here and become citizens. I believe that is what he is saying

The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Nutbutter
Old 06-11-2011, 06:22 PM
evilwayz909
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

ok...

Old 06-12-2011, 02:13 AM
lukewilkilu
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5715

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss25

I hate illegal immigrants, my family came from Poland and we shelled out own money out and waited so we can get out visas/green card etc and when we came here we filled out paper work that we are legal. Five years later I became a proud US citizen. To those who come here and screw us over, just GTFO, we don't need you or your scumbag families. We should put a sign on our border saying "NO JOBS HERE TRY DOWN SOUTH". My 2 cents

The Following User Says Thank You to lukewilkilu For This Useful Post:
mrh2008
Old 06-12-2011, 02:48 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:528
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:

I do not hate immigrants, one of my closest friends is in fact a Haitian immigrant... Legal of course. I hate all criminals equally, and being an illegal immigrant is in fact ILLEGAL.

Old 06-12-2011, 02:52 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukewilkilu View Post
I hate illegal immigrants, my family came from Poland and we shelled out own money out and waited so we can get out visas/green card etc and when we came here we filled out paper work that we are legal. Five years later I became a proud US citizen. To those who come here and screw us over, just GTFO, we don't need you or your scumbag families. We should put a sign on our border saying "NO JOBS HERE TRY DOWN SOUTH". My 2 cents
I've heard many LEGAL immigrants with opinions like your's. Maybe if we all had that kind of mindset we'd get somewhere with dealing with illegals. The problem with "illegal immigrant" is not the immigrant part, it's the illegal part.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:26 AM
evilwayz909
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

(To those who come here and screw us over, just GTFO)
you came here and screwed us if i was against immigration i would tell you to get out this country and go back to poland but im not.
Sad to see you think than your better than other people knowing your just as human. I would seek help a counsler is not a bad idea realease your anger on possitive energy not negative.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 AM
mrh2008
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
you came here and screwed us if i was against immigration i would tell you to get out this country and go back to poland but im not.
Sad to see you think than your better than other people knowing your just as human. I would seek help a counsler is not a bad idea realease your anger on possitive energy not negative.
Are you slow in the head or something? He said no such think as being against immigration, I don't think anyone has posted anything like that... yet. He simply stated that his family came over and did things the right way, and that it irritates him that illegals think they are better than legals and should not have to fallow the rules like his family had to.

I suggest going down to your local elementary school and signing up for a reading class.