Go Back  

Texas Deputy Executed While Fueling His Vehicle. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: Texas Deputy Executed While Fueling His Vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
So far I have not found any article or news about our president addressing this which is becoming a social problem in my opinion. I find it disappointing.
Ghetto Mama Obama is in the same evil hate America crowd as the evil George Soros, Hillary and the rest.

He lub da low life Ghetto Trash Criminal Subclass...Black CULTCHA because, like Soros and the rest, he knows it is using the Useful Idiots in the Black Community to destroy the country.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
tbone79
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
winvens
Old 08-30-2015, 06:18 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Parrot

The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 08-30-2015, 07:03 PM
Evil Twin
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1327

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
As Oswald will occasionally say. "It's the black culture"

I think in part it's because of the breakdown of the traditional family unit. You have men not being responsible, going around getting 3 different women pregnant, and not settling down with any of them.

Women doing the same, having children with guys they barely know.

It's proven that family units raise better educated and behaving children.
Black culture, maybe, but let's be careful not to generalize and lump all black folks in the same group. I think what oswald is talking about is the part of the population with their hand out that feel the rest of the country owes them something. They refuse to become a productive member of society because the government makes it easy for them NOT to be by providing them with a free income, (thus, buying their votes) and then blame their abject poverty on those better off than themselves, because the government tells them the wealthy don't pay their fair share.

Personal accountability. If every individual would moderate their actions with at least a little bit of personal accountability, most of the problems in this so-called black culture would go away, and the reputation they have would disappear. There would be less crime, less drug use, which I see as a social/moral issue, not a criminal issue, fewer broken homes, the list goes on.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Evil Twin For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, morbid75, niknik, tbone79, vipersna, winvens
Old 08-30-2015, 08:45 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Twin View Post
Black culture, maybe, but let's be careful not to generalize and lump all black folks in the same group. I think what oswald is talking about is the part of the population with their hand out that feel the rest of the country owes them something. They refuse to become a productive member of society because the government makes it easy for them NOT to be by providing them with a free income, (thus, buying their votes) and then blame their abject poverty on those better off than themselves, because the government tells them the wealthy don't pay their fair share.

Personal accountability. If every individual would moderate their actions with at least a little bit of personal accountability, most of the problems in this so-called black culture would go away, and the reputation they have would disappear. There would be less crime, less drug use, which I see as a social/moral issue, not a criminal issue, fewer broken homes, the list goes on.
Absolutely. Not all black people have a behavioral problem. But let's be honest, there is a real problem, and it's not small.

Just listen to a lot of their music. A great example is the latest movie Straight Out of Compton. Those guys are put on a pedestal, but listen to their music. Behind that music is an attitude that's a recipe for disaster. The culture is glamourized, but in reality there's nothing glamorous about it.

And now that attitude, that culture is mainstream. How can one be successful when their attitude is fuck the system? How does one understand the importance of a family unit when your idol was Snoop Dogg. Who's favorite line was "I don't love them hoes" or "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

Do these "roles models" understand the damage they're inflicting on their own people?

Probably not.

When I was a kid I listened to that shit. Luckily I had a father who heard what I was listening too, and explained to me how stupid it is to see women as objects. And taught me the responsibility of being a father.

There were times in my life my dad stepped in and helped me out of tough situations, and tines he made me face them on my own. And I think I'm who I am today because of him doing that. I still remember the feeling of screwing up and him standing beside me telling me it's OK, and the feeling of him making me face it on my own.

I think most people have to be taught how to be a man. And if that figure isn't present you become a immature adult. That makes poor decisions, and isn't responsible not only for himself but for others.

The black community is full of immature adults.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, tbone79
Old 08-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

"The 99% of bad blacks make it hard for the other 1%."

Not far from the truth.

Today, we have a Black Plague.

In the Dark Ages (aptly named ) there were numerous outbreaks of the Black Plague over several centuries.

Back then rats had fleas, of course, and it was the fleas that carried the Black Plague causing bacteria Yersinia pestis and not the rats themselves.

Today, the US has a Black Plague due not to Yersinia pestis, but to...da Black CULTCHA.

The obviously 'bad' blacks are like the fleas which are overtly infected with...da Black CULTCHA.

The only - apparently - 'good' blacks are like the rats that carry the fleas and ruin entire neighborhoods, cities and states.

The only - apparently - 'good' blacks are often seen as church going, home owning, etc. but will bring in their thug/ratchet criminal disease bearing 'fleas' knowing full well what they will do.

And/or they will support - silently or otherwise - other rats that are 'flea' carriers.

Either way, they are spreaders of the Black Plague.

This is being covertly infected with...da Black CULTCHA.

Both the 'rats' and the 'fleas' are part and parcel of today's Black Plague.

ALL blacks know this. ALL of them. Without exception.

Will they admit it?

I only have one black friend that now sees it clearly and admits it and he cannot get any other black person that he knows to be honest about it.

(It was quite a process getting him to that point. )

Are there some blacks that are not part of today's Black Plague?

Very very few. Effectively...none.

It is not racial in the least because the problem has nothing to do with DNA.

It is purely 100% CULTCHA.

Most people already know this.

They are just too cowardly to face it.

They are afraid to face this because they are lazy, gutless, selfish, dishonest and superficial to begin with.

After that, there is fear that there may be even more horror in store if they go down this courage-to-face-the-truth rabbit hole.

And you know what? There is.

The truth is usually frightening. Astoundingly so.

"Ghetto Mama Obama is not yo' friend!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
tbone79
The Following 3 Users Disliked Oswald2001 For This Post:
dan-b, rob666, winvens
Old 08-30-2015, 11:34 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4574 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11712

HOUSTON, Texas – Authorities in Harris County have identified the alleged killer of a Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy as Shannon Juruary Miles, 31. Breitbart Texas has learned that Miles has an extensive history with law enforcement in Harris County.

Miles is the registered owner of the 2002 red Ford Ranger that law enforcement appeared to search on Friday night outside the home where Miles lives. The Ford was being sought after police obtained security video from the gas station where Deputy Darren Goforth was killed. They also had a description of the vehicle from witnesses.

Miles is being charged with capital murder involving the killing of a police officer.

The suspect allegedly walked up behind Deputy Goforth and began shooting without warning. Sheriff Ron Hickman said, during a Saturday press conference attended by Breitbart Texas, that Goforths only “offense” was the clothing he was wearing (a deputy’s uniform.) This is the only profession there is where you can be killed simply for the clothing you wear to work, Hickman told reporters.

Authorities said they did not charge Miles last night because they were confirming facts. Police have now confirmed that a gun recovered by police is the murder weapon.

The extensive criminal history of the alleged cop killer includes trespassing, criminal mischief, resisting arrest, evading detention. It appears he had a state jail felony arrest for criminal mischief, but the charge was pleaded down to a misdemeanor charge.

Breitbart Texas obtained the following information from public court records:

02/03/2009 – Harris County – Metro – Resist Arrest/Search – Nolo Contender – 6 days jail
05/12/2007 – Harris County – HCSO – Criminal Trespass – Guilty – 10 days jail
05/03/2007 – Harris County – Jersey Village PD – Evading Arrest – Guilty – 10 days jail (credit for some time in)
12/31/2006 – Harris County – HPD – Disorderly Conduct (discharging firearm) – Guilty – 15 days jail
10/02/2005 – Harris County – HCSO – Evading Detention (dismissed and refiled as) Resist Arrest/Search – Guilty – 8 days jail
07/04/2005 – Harris County – HCSO – Criminal Mischief destruction of property $50 – $500 (was originally a Felony but was reduced to a Misdemeanor) (the complainant was Peggy O’Neal who is the registered owner of the house where Miles lives. O’Neal is also listed on Miles Facebook page.) – Guilty – 3 days jail
02/15/2005 – Harris County – U of H PD – Fail to Identify giving False Info – Guilty – 4 days
Breitbart Texas has learned that Miles attended Prairie View A&M University, according to what appears to be his Facebook page. This is the school where Sandra Bland was arrested following a traffic stop and alleged assault on a police officer in July

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...-sandra-bland/

Kelseecat65, morbid75, Oswald2001
Old 08-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL

Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote from Oswald: Most people already know this.

They are just too cowardly to face it.

They are afraid to face this because they are lazy, gutless, selfish, dishonest and superficial to begin with.

After that, there is fear that there may be even more horror in store if they go down this courage-to-face-the-truth rabbit hole.

Do you think it takes courage to keep spouting your brand of racist nonsense?
I can tell you're a kid by what you type, and you also declined to debate this in the cooler with me....VERY COURAGEOUS MR WARRIOR. It culminated in you allegedly putting me on ignore, which is a lie, but it does prove you're a COWARD.

Enjoy, Mr Neo Nazi.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
dan-b, rob666, winvens
Old 08-31-2015, 12:39 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

And of course this won't be labeled a hate crime because it was black on white.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
Old 08-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL

Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
And of course this won't be labeled a hate crime because it was black on white.
I doubt they can class this one as anything else, he shot him to death for being a white cop....

The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
tbone79
Old 08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

guilty of being white

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
tbone79