Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Texan Sues Dealership for Selling Old Truck to ISIS

I'm normally pretty "anti lawsuit." But in this case, he was taking off the decals, the dealership asked him to stop, they stated that they would do it instead, and failed to so.

That's a violation of a verbal contract implicit for the sale that resulted in monetary loss or physical harm. The dealership's liable.

But mostly I agree with kellyhound. The imbeciles harassing this guy should wake up, read a newspaper, use their head, or at least call the guy and ask him if he supports ISIS. Instead, they want to "kill-him-now" because of one piece of "evidence" they've seen, and they "just know" he's guilty.

This is the same stupidity that creates lynch mobs. Fuckin' illogical, emotion-driven scumbags.

Old 12-19-2015, 04:53 PM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406
Re: Texan Sues Dealership for Selling Old Truck to ISIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I was using a rotary eraser wheel, borrowed it from a guy actually. And his air tool wasn't spinning balanced, so the eraser broke apart and nailed me square in the eyeball.

Needless to say, don't use one with[out] safety glasses. Took 4 months for my pupil to work right again.
Should've listened to good 'ole Norm Abrams:

"Before we begin let's take a moment to talk about sh-aw-p safety. [...] And there's no more im-pour-tant rule than these; wearing safety glasses."

Norm Abrams: the New Yankee Yoda.

The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
niknik