female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Terrorists in Pakistan Contact U.S. Jihadi's on YOUTUBE

Pakistani authorities arrested five men Wednesday, and a sixth man — the father of one of the five — was arrested afterward, police said. Officials said the six men include three Pakistani-Americans, an Ethiopian-American, an Egyptian-American and an Eritrean-American.
The report focused on one of the suspects identified as Ahmed Abdullah Minni, a 20-year-old American born in Virginia. It said he regularly went online to watch attacks on the U.S. military in Afghanistan and that he left comments praising the actions.
The report carries details about the men and shows pictures of Internet sites, laptops, mobile phones, an iPod and an external hard drive seized by police.
Guess which internet site the aspiring jihadis went to online to watch jihadi videos? Google-owned Youtube according to the Pakistani interrogation report:
Among them Ahmed Abdullah Minni used to regularly visit the internet page of YouTube…This become a regular feature and Minni, a registered user of YouTube, regularly praised such attacks. Soon, after, Minni was contacted by a person named “Saifullah”…Minni was initially contacted on his YouTube user account; however, later on they used another way of communicating which could not be intercepted by the secret agencies.
A related, although debatable, report from Dawn.com ignores both Google/Youtube complicity as well as Islamic ideology in general:
…Pakistan’s policy of trying to modernise religious schools, some of which are seen as breeding grounds for extremism, may make the job more difficult.
The government put these computers and Internet into the madrasas as part of its reform package. The hope was that this would modernise the madrasas…
…In fact, it has given them means of networking with jihadist groups across the world.
So in effect, Youtube has become an online breeding ground for ‘extremism’ – or an online madrasa. More from CNN:
Along with Minni, there were snapshots and brief profiles of only four others — Umar Farooq, Aman Hassan Yemer, Waqar Hussain Khan and Ramy Zamzam — all from the Washington D.C. area. The sixth man was Khalid Farouk, father of Umar, the report says.
Subira Farouk, the wife of Khalid and mother of Umar, told CNN Thursday that she and her husband had traveled to Pakistan to arrange a marriage for Umar, and to her surprise, her son had arrived in the country shortly afterward.
Sure, a real shocker. Why wasn’t she arrested too?
More on Google-owned YouTube’s online indoctrination from StarCMC of the YouTube Smackdown who has an excellence six-piece (so far) series on how Muslims use YouTube to wage jihad, and how YouTube permits the known activity.
We’ve also pointed out many times that Google and YouTube readily aid and abet the jihadi enemy while shutting down those who oppose them.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:09 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Terrorists in Pakistan Contact U.S. Jihadi's on YOUTUBE

I saw this too, there's no doubt eventually they will succeed in attacking our civilians again. But to give our homeland defense a thumbs up, they have done great in getting these guys. Now I'll shoot a wod in some members oatmeal and also give Bush credit for the patriot act. And I bet security forces monitor this site as well for red flags.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Homeland security, Patriot act = erosion of your civil liberties, your Government can now do what the fuck they like without having to get a court order...or even give you a reason why they just destroyed your life because they suspect you of something.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I saw this too, there's no doubt eventually they will succeed in attacking our civilians again.

I just can't get enough of your quotes.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post

Do you Americans understand that these new so called security measures aren't just there to allegedly combat the threat of another 9/11, assuming that it wasn't all part of the game plan all along?.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:02 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Homeland security, Patriot act = erosion of your civil liberties, your Government can now do what the fuck they like without having to get a court order...or even give you a reason why they just destroyed your life because they suspect you of something.
Doing so would break the law, you misunderstand the act. I haven't heard of the government using this to destroy innocent people's lives, have you? And AI, comes as no surprise you would find a terrorist attack funny.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:11 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post

Obviously, since you follow me around DR like crying and a rape kit always follows after you have sex.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Doing so would break the law, you misunderstand the act. I haven't heard of the government using this to destroy innocent people's lives, have you? And AI, comes as no surprise you would find a terrorist attack funny.
Is it lawful to snoop on someones everyday life with impunity, knowing that they don't even have to give you a reason as to why you are being detained?, shit they can tap your phone, look at what you whatch on the Internet etc.....before they had to give reasons....now they don't have to do anything, it's true that this has being going on for years covertly, but now it's law.

Old 03-02-2011, 01:48 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Is it lawful to snoop on someones everyday life with impunity, knowing that they don't even have to give you a reason as to why you are being detained?, shit they can tap your phone, look at what you whatch on the Internet etc.....before they had to give reasons....now they don't have to do anything, it's true that this has being going on for years covertly, but now it's law.
For one they do haft to have a reason to tap you're phone or e-taps. What the act does is it speeds up the process to get the warrant and once they have such warrant its like a umbrella warrant that allows them to use ut to cover all contacts of that person. You're right though it is infringement. But a necessary evil, it prevents attacks and continues to be a asset to us. Look how long it takes to take down and build cases against the mob or major drug or fraud crimes. That won't catch terrorist that very smart and methodical as well as trained in how to avoid detection. They in some cases have only days to find out who all a person is in contact with and where they have been and what they have purchased. Look at the ft hood guy, perfect example of us having information but not using the patriot act against an American. But we should have, I'm with you if it shows that its being used for anything other than catching terrorist or people funneling money to them. I will be handcuffed to the capital fence right with you.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
For one they do haft to have a reason to tap you're phone or e-taps. What the act does is it speeds up the process to get the warrant and once they have such warrant its like a umbrella warrant that allows them to use ut to cover all contacts of that person. You're right though it is infringement. But a necessary evil, it prevents attacks and continues to be a asset to us. Look how long it takes to take down and build cases against the mob or major drug or fraud crimes. That won't catch terrorist that very smart and methodical as well as trained in how to avoid detection. They in some cases have only days to find out who all a person is in contact with and where they have been and what they have purchased. Look at the ft hood guy, perfect example of us having information but not using the patriot act against an American. But we should have, I'm with you if it shows that its being used for anything other than catching terrorist or people funneling money to them. I will be handcuffed to the capital fence right with you.
I just think that the USA in light of 9/11 used the patriot act as an excuse to be a totalatarian Government, it's no different here in England, people forget that we had our own 9/11 also and it gave them an excuse to bring in so called "Anti terror laws", we didn't lose anything near what you did with the "Patriot act" but it's essentially the same thing just on a watered down scale.