Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Terrorist Suspect Shot in Brussels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
You know....you talk about what the founding fathers MEANT when it is convenient, yet when someone suggests what the Q'urans authors meant, it is a PROOOOOOOVE THIS PROOOOVE THAT.

well Just as the SPIRIT of the Constitution is USED when convenient,.....he has the right to take into consideration the SPIRIT of the q'uran....which surely imp;ies a lot more slaughter than does the US constitution.
He said it said something, which it doesn't.

That's pretty elementary.

And you do NOT want to get all 1776 with me, Pink. I hope you have a firm grasp of both Qur'anic exegesis and Constitutional history if you want to go that route.

Please, stop with the long, drawn out all caps nonsese. It makes you sound a certain way that I'm relatively sure you're not in real life.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 03-24-2016, 10:28 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
He said it said something, which it doesn't.

That's pretty elementary.

And you do NOT want to get all 1776 with me, Pink. I hope you have a firm grasp of both Qur'anic exegesis and Constitutional history if you want to go that route.

Please, stop with the long, drawn out all caps nonsese. It makes you sound a certain way that I'm relatively sure you're not in real life.
snide muslim.

It can be said the same of you .

You COULD VERY WELL be a terrorist....but you brought up what you call a character flaw. as for flaws....being accused of being CRAZY by the likes of what you ever so apparently accused me of being ...I would consider the source.

suppose everyone including myself rearranged that....nobody cares if you have a grasp of some social science theories. You use it to "make points".... YOUR points. wouldnt have it any other way....otherwise....what's the use?

We are discussing the spirit of the constitution....and "I do NOT want to get into THAT bullshit with you???? condescending attitude. ....any person can copy ...paste....imply what will happen to Westerners and Western cultures/civilisations....if we do NOT COW-TOW TO islam... WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THAT ILK. what else is new

contrary to what YOU believe, YOU do not know everything about everything...

AND YOU AINT THE BOSS OF MEEEE

Id sure like to know what got YOUR drawers in a knot today.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:32 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

EXILE ISLANDS!

THAT is what is needed.

If they can not be legally deported, then Since Laws are being added repealed and articles amended....MAKE PROVISIONS FOR EXILE.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:40 PM
curvature
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Dat 175 fucka aint 100%

Press IGNORE Pinkybaby.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:42 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

If you want to know what gets my drawers in a knot, it's casting entire demographics into a group that wants them all dead anyway, whether you're being serious or just trolling around.

If you haven't noticed, it's not something I joke about. You don't go to a Holocaust memorial and tell them that Hitler had a good point, do you? Muslims are facing a Holocaust today that's being carried out by ISIS. We certainly don't need the sarcasm for the cherry on top. Non-Muslims suffering doesn't make my heart bleed any more than it does when Shias are beheaded and burned. It's all equally tragic, and that's the whole damn point.

And this whole garbage about making veiled threats... never said it, never implied it. In fact I don't even believe it. It won't be me, it won't be "my kind" that inflicts further damage. It will be the same people that are collectively killing ALL of us.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 03-24-2016, 10:45 PM
curvature
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Most muslims secretly agree with isis.

Old 03-24-2016, 10:47 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Most muslims secretly agree with isis.
Yes yes yes. That's why ISIS kills so many.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 03-24-2016, 10:59 PM
curvature
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280

Its an insane ideology where collateral damage is accepted. Destroy the lukewarm believers who aren't really muslim anyway according to mohammad the pedophile.

But the "real" muslims are in secret agreement

Old 03-24-2016, 11:09 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
If you want to know what gets my drawers in a knot, it's casting entire demographics into a group that wants them all dead anyway, whether you're being serious or just trolling around.

If you haven't noticed, it's not something I joke about. You don't go to a Holocaust memorial and tell them that Hitler had a good point, do you?

Muslims are facing a Holocaust today that's being carried out by ISIS. We certainly don't need the sarcasm for the cherry on top. Non-Muslims suffering doesn't make my heart bleed any more than it does when Shias are beheaded and burned. It's all equally tragic, and that's the whole damn point.And this whole garbage about making veiled threats... never said it, never implied it. In fact I don't even believe it. It won't be me, it won't be "my kind" that inflicts further damage. It will be the same people that are collectively killing ALL of us.
Whether YOU or anybody else considers me "batshit crazy" for saying what over half of western people are afraid to saay because of these exact things really just drives home what I am saying.
It is not that you dont get what ithis particular opinion is but it seems that you do not want to understand why....yet it is DEMANDED of us that we understand why you hold YOUR opinions.

We agree on maybe 75% of what is and has been discussed here, but we do not agree on immigration and I accept that, but the cause and effect method does come off as threats.

1. If we are not allowed to do x, then Y is going to happen to you That is the threatening component, and whether you see it or want to see it or not.....that combined with what regular Western people see happening terrorwise only makes it more plausible.

that is the way you approach discussions that you call causes and effects.

then there is the

2. BECAUSE YOU WESTERNERS AND YOUR GOVERNMENTS DID X, then we are going to do Y, AND SEE 1(if you resist, we will do Z... ....etc.

this is where I am coming from and Some of my opinions are offensive to Muslims, but you fail to see that some of Muslim opinions are offensive to Many if not most Western people.

Old 03-24-2016, 11:18 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvature View Post
Its an insane ideology where collateral damage is accepted. Destroy the lukewarm believers who aren't really muslim anyway according to mohammad the pedophile.

But the "real" muslims are in secret agreement
The moderates?....as in who....where???

If they want to talk about Muslims killing muslims....check out the illegal bombing of the Yemeni people.

You would think they if any Muslims would denounce their religion.....not what I would suggest when Saudi arabia is bombing homes, schools, hospitals, and markets.

US UK FRANCE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO STOP SELLING sAUDIS ARMAMENTS