Poster Rank:4802

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34
Re: Teen Killed in Neighborhood Watch Shooting

Well there are some things the media isn't reporting, like the police report that says Zimmerman had a bloody nose and grass stains on his back.... sounds like an altercation to me.

But as you can tell in the 911 call he's told not to follow him, yet he does so the whole self defense thing is bullshit IMO. Just wondering why the media seems so inclined to leave out certain facts.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress....olicreport.pdf

EPIC_FAIL, Tefik
Old 03-23-2012, 02:38 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

The police chief resigned today. What's up with that?

I still think Zimmerman looks crazed with those beady eyes. Hoods wear hood and sadly, if you watch the news, most of the perps are black.

People don't give a shit anymore and I'm sure Zimmerman was a racist. If the boy's pants were that far down, he would have fallen trying to run away. The victim looks like a cute kid.

We could use Zimmerman in this city where peoples' tires are getting slit over and over again. Their town watch and police cannot catch the people! One older couple had theirs sliced four times!

My neighbor, across the driveway lost a 16 year old son, a twin, about two years ago to a gunshot due to a case of mistaken identity. Honor student, pushed me on ice one time. I gave him ten bucks. His mother said when we were paying respects he went on to make $100 that day. He was black and small statured. His twin, who was alot taller, came out after the smaller boy. Very sad!

We had an instance in a hospital ER a year or so ago wherein a Puerto Rican man, who was big in his community was robbed as he died in the waiting room. Thank goodness for cameras! The perps were hooded black people. I believe one ws a female.

And if you don't want to do your job in an emergency situation, don't work there! The best way to get treated quickly though is to arrive by ambulance!

Old 03-23-2012, 02:48 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
One thing that does bother me in the black community is the, "no squealing", unless one of their family members dies of a violent crime. They come on tv crying and begging for someone to, "do the right thing and come forward".
Just a correction in the above paragraph.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

The moment a 'passionat' black reverend gets ahold of a story like this the confidence in getting any straight answers go through the floor.

If he got into an altercation and shot the guy fair enough but if he intended to make it a fight just to shoot him then thats premeditated.

Blacks shouldn't be so upset about this. The amount of shit they have gotten away with when it was blatantly a race issue is astonishing.

passionate reverends ahoy! lol

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
rabenson
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ices:
alan_dynamite
Old 03-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Who would have thought drinking pop and eating skittles could be lethal, oh and God forbid you should call ya lady friend when in Florida as some fucking trigger happy cop wanna be may blow you away as he may feel threatened by this blatant act of being a public nuisance, the whole black thing annoys the fuck out of me though as nothing has been proven yet.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
The shooter looks crazy! He has those beady eyes! I'm willing to bet his has some issues!

It's hard to live where I live and stay non-racist, but, I watch the news. Most parents don't know where their kids are. A black woman at the ER one morning was telling me that circumstances you don't plan for sometimes happen. She had at least one teen son and was sure he wasn't at angel when she wasn't home, but, she had to work because if she quit her job, another person already had their foot halfway into the door, a side I didn't think of.

I always thought alot of people have too many children and never heard of birth control. I've said it before, but, women need to take precautions. Get to know a guy who may be having one night of fun while you're planning a future and wedding!

My neighborhood has changed. It used to be all white, half catholic and half Jewish, with Episcopalians and what have you in between. I don't even know most of my neighbors now, but, the ones I know are cool and hard working people. We do have one wacko for thirty years who doesn't control her dogs. The last one couldn't hold his urine and she'd let it use our lawn for his bathroom. This one can't be controlled by her! I have to go out and make sure delivery drivers don't get bitten. IF he gets me, I'm going to court. I already have her on report with the police and animal control. A white Jewish woman, in case you're wondering! White trash, as I like to call her, and I'm white.

I think we have the black people moving out of the crime ridden neighbors and I think it was Oswald who said they bring all of their ghetto relatives. That is true. They don't really bother me, as long as the music stops at a reasonable hour, but, I've said hello to some of the black people and they look right at me and ignore me. Screw 'em and anyone else! I try to be nice to everyone and give them a chance. If people like me, good. If they don't, it doesn't keep me awake at night!

One thing that does bother me in the black community is the, "no squealing", under one of their family members dies of a violent crime. They come on tv crying and begging for someone to, "do the right thing and come forward".

The Hispanic people load ten people into a one bedroom house due to money issues, but, for the life of me, I can't see how they all sleep and use one bathroom. We were lucky to have one and a half because I was the only girl growing up with three brothers and my father decided I took too long in the bathroom and added the extra :)
well now.. that was a well thought out post. nice to see a reasonable down to earth, (not fully racist, with good reason) person share their views. in short, i understand where you're coming from, and im black.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:54 AM
RalLuq
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9599

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9

Quote:
he shooter looks crazy! He has those beady eyes! I'm willing to bet his has some issues!

It's hard to live where I live and stay non-racist, but, I watch the news. Most parents don't know where their kids are. A black woman at the ER one morning was telling me that circumstances you don't plan for sometimes happen. She had at least one teen son and was sure he wasn't at angel when she wasn't home, but, she had to work because if she quit her job, another person already had their foot halfway into the door, a side I didn't think of.

I always thought alot of people have too many children and never heard of birth control. I've said it before, but, women need to take precautions. Get to know a guy who may be having one night of fun while you're planning a future and wedding!

My neighborhood has changed. It used to be all white, half catholic and half Jewish, with Episcopalians and what have you in between. I don't even know most of my neighbors now, but, the ones I know are cool and hard working people. We do have one wacko for thirty years who doesn't control her dogs. The last one couldn't hold his urine and she'd let it use our lawn for his bathroom. This one can't be controlled by her! I have to go out and make sure delivery drivers don't get bitten. IF he gets me, I'm going to court. I already have her on report with the police and animal control. A white Jewish woman, in case you're wondering! White trash, as I like to call her, and I'm white.

I think we have the black people moving out of the crime ridden neighbors and I think it was Oswald who said they bring all of their ghetto relatives. That is true. They don't really bother me, as long as the music stops at a reasonable hour, but, I've said hello to some of the black people and they look right at me and ignore me. Screw 'em and anyone else! I try to be nice to everyone and give them a chance. If people like me, good. If they don't, it doesn't keep me awake at night!

One thing that does bother me in the black community is the, "no squealing", under one of their family members dies of a violent crime. They come on tv crying and begging for someone to, "do the right thing and come forward".

The Hispanic people load ten people into a one bedroom house due to money issues, but, for the life of me, I can't see how they all sleep and use one bathroom. We were lucky to have one and a half because I was the only girl growing up with three brothers and my father decided I took too long in the bathroom and added the extra :)
Jesus, Allah, Buddha what is wrong with you? You sound so incredibly ignorant and, for a lack of a better term, idiotic. Have you ever stepped foot in a classroom before? I can't find a complete sentence in your whole post.

Look, Ms., you are basically putting the guilt of every criminal black man, on every black man. Yes hooded black teenagers commit crimes, but so do razor shaven white kids. There are homes where 10 or more Hispanic people live crammed together, but I've seen the same amount of white people in a trailer home. Do I think all Mexicans live crammed together? Or do I think that all shaven white boys are up to no good. No. By the simple act of assuming all black kids are the same, or all Mexican's are the same, you are by definition, a racist. Sorry, you cant deny that one, you can have a million black friends, but your still a racist.

Look, Trayvon was wearing a hoodie, it was also raining, I wear a hoodie when it rains, you would too. Trayvon was not a scum bag ghetto kid being brought in by his relatives, he was a 17 year old on the way back to his house from the convenience store. What was he doing that was so ghetto? being black? How do you know he had his pants sagging? Where you there? Are you Assuming? Then your racist.

You want to argue that he was not innocent because a lot of black kids commit crimes and case the place? What kind of justification is that? Southern 1960's logic? Geez people use your brain and act like you live in the 21st century. You don't know anyone, UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM.

The Case is murder plain and simple. If Zimmerman would have obeyed police instructions, Trayvon would still be alive and this would all have been a misunderstanding. If he would have not been following him, Trayvon would have been home. Where was Trayvon's body and where was Zimmerman's truck? What action did Zimmerman perceive as dangerous?

For godsakes Ms. Diamond no one cares about your ER stories of black people killing each other, its definitely not relevant here.

About your assumptions that black people need to have birth control, um.. the last time I checked Kate plus 8 and 19 and Counting were not shows about black people.

My point is this: all races have issues, and there are criminal elements in every single one of them, but stop passing the blame to every single black or hispanic or white person you see. Stop stereotyping and remember that Trayvon does not need to pay for O.J. Simpson, or every black criminal in the world. Just the same way I don't hold every white man responsible for Jeffrey Dahmer, or every Hispanic for Richard Ramirez.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RalLuq For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, ArKrayzie, EPIC_FAIL, Flaka, Tefik, xstunt1ngx
Old 03-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalLuq View Post
Jesus, Allah, Buddha what is wrong with you? You sound so incredibly ignorant and, for a lack of a better term, idiotic. Have you ever stepped foot in a classroom before? I can't find a complete sentence in your whole post.

Look, Ms., you are basically putting the guilt of every criminal black man, on every black man. Yes hooded black teenagers commit crimes, but so do razor shaven white kids. There are homes where 10 or more Hispanic people live crammed together, but I've seen the same amount of white people in a trailer home. Do I think all Mexicans live crammed together? Or do I think that all shaven white boys are up to no good. No. By the simple act of assuming all black kids are the same, or all Mexican's are the same, you are by definition, a racist. Sorry, you cant deny that one, you can have a million black friends, but your still a racist.

Look, Trayvon was wearing a hoodie, it was also raining, I wear a hoodie when it rains, you would too. Trayvon was not a scum bag ghetto kid being brought in by his relatives, he was a 17 year old on the way back to his house from the convenience store. What was he doing that was so ghetto? being black? How do you know he had his pants sagging? Where you there? Are you Assuming? Then your racist.

You want to argue that he was not innocent because a lot of black kids commit crimes and case the place? What kind of justification is that? Southern 1960's logic? Geez people use your brain and act like you live in the 21st century. You don't know anyone, UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM.

The Case is murder plain and simple. If Zimmerman would have obeyed police instructions, Trayvon would still be alive and this would all have been a misunderstanding. If he would have not been following him, Trayvon would have been home. Where was Trayvon's body and where was Zimmerman's truck? What action did Zimmerman perceive as dangerous?

For godsakes Ms. Diamond no one cares about your ER stories of black people killing each other, its definitely not relevant here.

About your assumptions that black people need to have birth control, um.. the last time I checked Kate plus 8 and 19 and Counting were not shows about black people.

My point is this: all races have issues, and there are criminal elements in every single one of them, but stop passing the blame to every single black or hispanic or white person you see. Stop stereotyping and remember that Trayvon does not need to pay for O.J. Simpson, or every black criminal in the world. Just the same way I don't hold every white man responsible for Jeffrey Dahmer, or every Hispanic for Richard Ramirez.
I wish I could thank this more than one time

The Following User Says Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
ArKrayzie
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 PM
ArKrayzie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1122
Female

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss350
Wow, ignorance is bliss. My son does not need to live in a world where he has to question what he is doing when a white kid never would. Why does my son have to think about how he is standing so he is not perceived as suspicious? Why does my son have to question his hoodie? Why does my son have to think about the neighborhood he is in? Why does he have to question being followed by a neighborhood watch vigilante in his own neighborhood? White privilege must be nice.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:40 AM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

flaka...
diamomdsmiles said nothing in reference as to what the kid was wearing.