Poster Rank:76

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12857
Teen Killed in Neighborhood Watch Shooting

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1CcVCoU-elc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MCBR For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, diamondsmiles, gatagato, TheJewishYeti
The Following 4 Users Disliked MCBR For This Post:
EPIC_FAIL, johnleeknoefler, Oswald2001, PinkFloyd213
Old 03-13-2012, 02:49 PM
MCBR
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:76

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12857
Re: Teen Killed in Neighborhood Watch Shooting

Via Global Grind: "17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by a Neighborhood Watch captain inside his own gated Orlando, Florida community where he was living with his father, stepmother and little brother, according to the family's lawyer. Martin was shot after returning home from a local convenience store, where he bought snacks including Skittles candy requested by his 13-year-old brother, Chad.

According to the family's lawyer Ben Crump, the family is calling for the Watch captain's arrest, saying Martin was "on his way home and a Neighborhood Watch loose cannon shot and killed him"...".* Was the teen singled out and shot because he was black in a white neighborhood? Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss if race was involved on The Young Turks.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:58 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702

no footage?

Old 03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 412

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61159

more info and pics of both men involved
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...f-defence.html

Old 03-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528

I have been in and around 'hoods for decades.

Scumbag ghetto families always have stories where their family members and associates are always innocent, always "honor students", always minding their own business, always blah, blah, blah.

It makes you wonder who is committing all the crimes around them.

Also, in the black community, it is almost a rule that the upwardly mobile family members must invite their ghetto scumbag relatives around to their new surroundings.

The ghetto scumbag relatives then break into cars or burglarize houses.

Or case the place so that they can come back with their ghetto scumbag pals and do crimes later.

Black people all know that this is true.

There is a very very very good reason that there is the old saying, "Well, there goes the neighborhood."

Today, that saying still largely holds true.

BTW, I am writing this as the victim of numerous burglaries, damaged property, etc. as an result of this.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
bigdavedawg, Brainplague, chris50stang, DeppsDoll, diamondsmiles, EPIC_FAIL, JoshuaR, MCBR, Necrosis, rabenson, Syphilis, Tefik
The Following 5 Users Disliked Oswald2001 For This Post:
alan_dynamite, RalLuq, SwampxLord, Temptation, TwistedPrincess
Old 03-13-2012, 06:41 PM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

zimmerman called the police. at that point, unless the black kid was committing some type of crime, zimmerman should have stopped there and let the police talk to the young man. zimmerman should be in jail facing murder charges. i can't believe that he isn't. i wonder how many more blacks he willl shoot before the cops actually see him as the murderer he is.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TwistedPrincess For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, Brainplague, diamondsmiles, MCBR
Old 03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528

"The murderer he is."? Orly?

Based on what.

So far all you have is this, "According to the family's lawyer Ben Crump,...".

Know what I mean?

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
alan_dynamite
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 PM
MEMOR3X
Offline:
I'm Back
Poster Rank:612
Bloke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss916

Someone slap that bitch - she's pissing me off.

The Following User Says Thank You to MEMOR3X For This Useful Post:
aur.mor84
The Following Users Disliked This Post By MEMOR3X:
alan_dynamite
Old 03-14-2012, 12:40 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

The shooter looks crazy! He has those beady eyes! I'm willing to bet his has some issues!

It's hard to live where I live and stay non-racist, but, I watch the news. Most parents don't know where their kids are. A black woman at the ER one morning was telling me that circumstances you don't plan for sometimes happen. She had at least one teen son and was sure he wasn't at angel when she wasn't home, but, she had to work because if she quit her job, another person already had their foot halfway into the door, a side I didn't think of.

I always thought alot of people have too many children and never heard of birth control. I've said it before, but, women need to take precautions. Get to know a guy who may be having one night of fun while you're planning a future and wedding!

My neighborhood has changed. It used to be all white, half catholic and half Jewish, with Episcopalians and what have you in between. I don't even know most of my neighbors now, but, the ones I know are cool and hard working people. We do have one wacko for thirty years who doesn't control her dogs. The last one couldn't hold his urine and she'd let it use our lawn for his bathroom. This one can't be controlled by her! I have to go out and make sure delivery drivers don't get bitten. IF he gets me, I'm going to court. I already have her on report with the police and animal control. A white Jewish woman, in case you're wondering! White trash, as I like to call her, and I'm white.

I think we have the black people moving out of the crime ridden neighbors and I think it was Oswald who said they bring all of their ghetto relatives. That is true. They don't really bother me, as long as the music stops at a reasonable hour, but, I've said hello to some of the black people and they look right at me and ignore me. Screw 'em and anyone else! I try to be nice to everyone and give them a chance. If people like me, good. If they don't, it doesn't keep me awake at night!

One thing that does bother me in the black community is the, "no squealing", under one of their family members dies of a violent crime. They come on tv crying and begging for someone to, "do the right thing and come forward".

The Hispanic people load ten people into a one bedroom house due to money issues, but, for the life of me, I can't see how they all sleep and use one bathroom. We were lucky to have one and a half because I was the only girl growing up with three brothers and my father decided I took too long in the bathroom and added the extra :)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
chris50stang, rabenson
The Following 3 Users Disliked diamondsmiles For This Post:
alan_dynamite, Flaka, RalLuq
Old 03-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:246
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529

I've read this story on several sites, and from what I can gather, Zimmerman's actions were way out of line.

Correct procedure: Call police. Keep eyes on the guy. Do not fire a weapon unless you are physically threatened. Hint: Verbal altercations do not consitute bodily harm.

That having been said, I'd love to know what this kid was wearing. I would be willing to bet my eye teeth he was wearin' a hoodie that sported some NBA team logo, and the waist band of his pants were somewhere in the vicinity between his knees and ankles.

Sad fuckin' day when a black person can't walk in a white neighborhood without getting killed.