Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Teen Girls Allegedly Racially Abused, Assaulted Elderly Indigenous Man

Hmmm I hope that comes back ten fold. May some ignorant whore kick your ass when your old and blind you rotten little bitches!

The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 02-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Olivia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:46

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 9973 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18903

Sooo......will their punishment be the same? Move aside please. I am about to kick the living shit out of both of them. With heavy steel toed boots. I think that is more than fair.

Don't give me any heartache about an *eye for an eye*. If this was implemented into our justice system, so much of these vile acts would stop.

How likely to visibly kick an innocent if you knew your punishment is the same?

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olivia For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 02-28-2014, 04:01 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

I think an eye for an eye is FABULOUS!!

Old 02-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

WTF is wrong with parents that they cannot raise a decent kid? Why are there so many of these loser teens popping up all over the world.

On the other hand, it is nice to know the USA is not the only country with idiots like this who will become our future.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 03-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

**UPDATE**

Tears began to fall down Paul Buttigieg’s cheeks as he recalled the shock of being assaulted by two women on a bus

EXCLUSIVE: AS Paul Buttigieg sat down for a beer at his bowls club and began recalling the shocking attack by two young women on a Surfside bus, tears started falling down his cheeks.

“All I said was, ‘Would you mind stop swearing?’ and the next thing there was beating and beating,” he said.

“That’s all I said. That’s when they laid into me.”
The 77-year-old was sitting in the front seat of the bus on one of his usual routes home from the Tweed Heads Bowls Club about 3.45pm Tuesday when the two girls confronted him because he finally intervened on their “terrible” behaviour.

What happened next was a blur, and not because Mr Buttigieg can’t remember, but because he couldn’t see.
The Tweed Heads West man is blind in his right eye and can barely see from his left.

He wears a jacket at all times to alert people, but the NSW girls who attacked him — 21-year-old Larna Watmough and 17-year-old Layni Cameron — came from behind.

“I didn’t know if there was one or two of them hitting me,” Mr Buttigieg said.

“There wasn’t much I could do.

“I’m busted all inside my mouth. There’s bruises on my arm.

“My vegies fell all on the floor.

“I think they thought I was trying to be smart. I always sit near the driver because they know where I get on and get off.”

Had he not been taking the veggies he won at the bowls club home, he would have caught a different bus straight to Tweed Heads Seagulls Club where he was meeting a friend.

Mr Buttigieg said the girls, who were charged with serious assault and public nuisance after turning themselves in yesterday, had been causing trouble at the back of the bus and somehow made their way closer.
“I tell you what, some of the words they swore, I would never use them,” he said.

“I could hear them from way down the back and it finished right up the front where I was sitting. The bus driver, he couldn't do nothing. He does not get out of his seat.

“They were yelling at somebody, it might have been me. Somebody said get off the bus.

“If I could have seen them, I would have thrown them out the door.”

Another passenger helped Mr Buttigieg pick up the vegies he had won at the bowls club up off the floor and walked him to the traffic lights when he got off at his stop.

It was not until he realised he had become national news yesterday morning that he knew he had to go to the Coolangatta Police Station.

“I was going to report it (earlier) but I didn’t know what to do,” he said.

“I had nobody to help me.”

The well-known Tweed identity, who worked at the Seagulls Club for 20 years, was overwhelmed with the support from the community yesterday, with calls as far as New Zealand offering help.

Support came from indigenous groups after footage on the bus — taken by schoolgirl passenger Rebecca — showed the attackers hurling racial abuse that appeared to be directed at Mr Buttigieg.

He confirmed yesterday that he is not indigenous.

“I hope they put them in jail — it will be the best place for them,” Mr Buttigieg said.

“They had some screws loose.”
Yesterday Rebecca’s mum Sharon said they had helped bring the girls to justice which is what they wanted to do, but now further questions had to be asked of Surfside, police, and the places the women visited that day.

“At what stage does something have to happen for it to be reported?,” Sharon said.

“Does there have to be blood through the bus, or just a dead body taken back to the depot?

“How could they let this injustice happen?”

Rebecca and her mum were interviewed by police yesterday after reporting the incident.

Solicitor Jodi Allen said the women were “extremely upset and remorseful”

“That is certainly something to be expected and has certainly come as quite a shock to both of them as well,” she said.

“It is a situation where They have seen the media coverage, and they’ve spoken to police. They’ve both seen the footage and they’ve both been quite shocked and upset at what they’ve seen.

“Contact has then been made with police and they’ve both voluntarily attended the station.”

Ms Allen said they would wait to see the evidence before deciding on how to plead.

“At this stage, police are looking at charges of serious assault on each of them.”

The women, from Chinderah and Terranora, have been remanded in custody to appear in the Southport Magistrates’ Court today.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1226841523397

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Kirra bus bashing accused Larna Watmough and Layni Cameron sob and beg to not be sent to the watch-house

UPDATED: TWO young women accused of a racist attack on an elderly blind man on a Gold Coast bus have received death threats, their lawyer says.

One has been freed on bail but her co-accused will remain behind bars and was led back to the cells sobbing.

Larna Watmough, 21, and Layni Cameron, 17, faced Southport Magistrates Court this morning charged with serious assault and public nuisance.

They are accused of assaulting 77-year-old man Paul Buttigieg on a Surfside bus on Tuesday. The attack was filmed by a 13-year-old passenger on a smartphone and whipped up a social media storm.
A man believed to be Watmough’s father expressed anger that she was in handcuffs when she appeared in the dock.

“Stay strong,” he urged her.

She was bailed on condition she report three times a week to police and not approach Mr Buttigieg.

Cameron did not apply for bail after it was revealed she was already on bail for a separate incident when she allegedly attacked Mr Buttigieg.

Outside court, defence lawyer Jodi Allen said both girls were remorseful and had been subjected to death threats.

“Both of them are quite understandably upset and remorseful for their actions,” she said.

“It is a situation where they’ve received death threats and other threats to their personal safety have been made against them online.”

Ms Allen said the backlash against her clients had gone too far.

“We have a justice system for a reason,” she said.
EARLIER: THE father of a 21-year-old woman accused of attacking an elderly man on a Gold Coast bus claims his daughter is being vilified by people who “don’t know the story at all”.

Larna Watmough sobbed as she waited in the foyer of the Southport Police Station to be interviewed yesterday, before she was charged with serious assault and public nuisance.

Earlier, 17-year-old Layni Cameron was charged with the same offences at Coolangatta Police Station before begging officers not to take her to the Southport watch-house.

They will both appear in court this morning.

Ms Watmough’s father, who would not reveal his first name, told the Bulletin his daughter was sorry for the incident on Tuesday although there was “another side to the story”.

Mr Watmough claimed 77-year-old Paul Buttigieg was “rude” and the backlash his daughter endured on social media was unjustified.

“They don’t know the story at all,’’ he said.

Ms Watmough was in hiding at her father’s Southport home for most of the day as the footage circulated, generating outrage across the nation.
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1226841557050

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
s 2.jpg  

s 3.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Check out the talons on that bitch

icheerthebull, Photoplay
Old 03-01-2014, 03:58 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Not defending their actions in the least, but from everything I've been reading, I get the impression this wasn't a racially motivated attack at all. This story has been sensationalized. Is attacking a blind, elderly man not despicable enough to make news headlines without inventing a racial scandal?

Old 03-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88612

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Not defending their actions in the least, but from everything I've been reading, I get the impression this wasn't a racially motivated attack at all. This story has been sensationalized. Is attacking a blind, elderly man not despicable enough to make news headlines without inventing a racial scandal?
They thought he was an aborigine, hence that dumb bitch calling out we're in abo country. That's where the media picked up the racial angle

Old 03-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Photoplay
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:456
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1414

They picked a defenseless person to vent their physical and verbal abuse at because he had the audacity to ask them to stop swearing. Be interesting to see if both girls are employed and self reliant.
Hers hoping they both receive Criminal records, time in prison, and the rebuke from the community they deserve. Fingers crossed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Photoplay For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Nite, winvens