Quoted: 21666 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss40959
Re: Teen Dies in Police Custody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- Born just 11 months apart, Merissa and Daniel Linsinbigler were more than just brother and sister. They were roommates, partners in crime, and best friends.

Standing in the middle of the fields at the Murray Hill Playground, 19-year-old Merissa Linsinbigler recalls coming here with her big brother. "We used to play soccer here football here. We would come out here. We'd play ball. One time we had a little picnic over here."

Daniel's life wasn't always easy and like a lot of teenagers, he made mistakes. On March 2 of last year, Daniel apparently smoked the popular, and once legal, "spice."

"He made a choice to use synthetic marijuana," says his mom, Valerie Linsinbigler, "and it landed him in jail."

Apparently suffering some kind of psychotic break, Daniel entered two apartments at the Stay Suites inn in Orange Park. Without permission -- or any clothes – police say he charged into two apartments, yelling Bible scriptures and proclaiming he was Jesus.

He didn't touch anybody, or break anything. But the misdemeanor landed him in the Clay County jail. Where 10 days later, pepper sprayed and strapped into a restraint chair, he asphyxiated and died.

RELATED: Controversial restraint chair linked to jail deaths

"I think my son died a heinous death," says his father, also Daniel Linsinbigler. "I can only think of the last two minutes of his life and what must have

been going though his mind, which eats me the most: 'I'm dying I'm dying. I'm going to die now. I'm never going to see my sister or my mother or my father again and this is it.'"
No, he died thinking he was Jesus.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
30564U, CrunchyCripple
Old 05-21-2014, 07:41 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

I guess the full body restraint chair is metaphorically fairly close to a wooden cross. Holy crap...he was Jesus.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple
Old 05-22-2014, 09:43 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10548

Don't worry.

Since he was Jesus, he'll be back and then we'll have two Easters.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, CrunchyCripple, gatagato
Old 05-22-2014, 11:44 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

I guess we should try to buy that restraint chair before the Catholics get all relic crazy and jack up the price. I guess it's going to be the Chair and Straps of Clay County instead of the Shrowd of Turin. And of course we can't forget the Pepper Spray Can of Destiny or the Standard Issue Inmate Clothing of the Second Holy Ghost. Can you imagine how much money could be made selling the faithful Holy Paint Chips from the Cell of the Second Son of God? Then we could all pitch in and buy the Clay County Jail as a shrine and charge for tours. The Nuns would wear specially designed habits to look like inmate clothing. Instead of the Holy Cross we could use the Holy Restrain Chair and this new Christ would wear a mesh spit hood instead of a crown of thornes. The Clay County Sheriff's Deputies would be like modern day Roman soldiers. I could go on all day with this silliness.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple
Old 05-22-2014, 11:58 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2031

You guys crack me up.

I grew up celebrating 2 Easters. I'm half Russian, so we did both. (and 2x Christmas!)
It was kinda like the opposite of being a Jehovah's Witness.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
30564U, Megamel29, winvens