Go Back  

Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 02-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Probably the tanning, sun, liquor and smoking! They make your mouth look like it's being sucked into your face.
oh no its worse than that.. I was talking about the way her mouth moves when she talks.. maybe I'm forgetting she's an old lady and she may have dentures.. must explain why her teeth look short. but even so...

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

see this is what I mean.. intoxicated staggering aside, look at the doped out randomness of her mouth when she talks..

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://WTXF.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=874093;hostDomain=www.myfoxphilly.c om;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=tru e;clipId=8505751;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News ;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;isla ndingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDD EDscript;controlsType=overlay'></script><a href="http://www.myfoxphilly.com" title="Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29">Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29</a>

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/213...clipId=8505751

stupid FOX.. I tried pasting the embed code but it only shows a link..

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Wow, she USED to be HAWT, about 20 years ago...

In a series of monochrome shots taken in her twenties, Patricia Krentcil has a fresh-faced appearance and a smooth, clear complexion.

The cleavage-baring swimwear photos are thought to have been snapped as she tried to break into the world of glamour modelling.

The shots serve as evidence of how the 44-year-old's excessive tanning habit has affected her skin over the past two decades.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
tanning%20mom1.jpg  

tanning%20mom2.jpg  

article-2154770-1374C791000005DC-673_306x423.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
see this is what I mean.. intoxicated staggering aside, look at the doped out randomness of her mouth when she talks..

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://WTXF.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=874093;hostDomain=www.myfoxphilly.c om;playerWidth=630;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=tru e;clipId=8505751;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News ;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;isla ndingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDD EDscript;controlsType=overlay'></script><a href="http://www.myfoxphilly.com" title="Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29">Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29</a>

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/213...clipId=8505751

stupid FOX.. I tried pasting the embed code but it only shows a link..
<****** id="kaltura_player_1362021222" height="221" width="392" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_ljmlevki/uiconf_id/3775332/st_cache/19795?referer=http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/tanning-mom-patricia-krentcil-triumphs-and-curses-out-reporters-18605577&amp;autoPlay=false&amp;addThis.playerSize =392x221&amp;freeWheel.siteSectionId=nws_offsite&a mp;closedCaptionActive=true&amp;">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</******>
<div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;">

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Broadjumper For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
  #45  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
Wow, she USED to be HAWT, about 20 years ago...

In a series of monochrome shots taken in her twenties, Patricia Krentcil has a fresh-faced appearance and a smooth, clear complexion.

The cleavage-baring swimwear photos are thought to have been snapped as she tried to break into the world of glamour modelling.

The shots serve as evidence of how the 44-year-old's excessive tanning habit has affected her skin over the past two decades.
I

DON'T

THINK

SO!

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

I'd hate to see her tan lines.. she looks borderline anorexic as well..

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
I

DON'T

THINK

SO!
So you don't think those monochromes look even the least bit good? I don't think you're being truthful...

I admit she looks like a crazy-assed sea hag now, but 20+ years ago she was more than passable

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Tanning Mom Shocks Revelers at New York Nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
So you don't think those monochromes look even the least bit good? I don't think you're being truthful...

I admit she looks like a crazy-assed sea hag now, but 20+ years ago she was more than passable
are you fucking serious?? it looks like someone photoshopped Daniel Craigs(for lack of another actor I'm thinking of, Daniel Craig comes closer) head onto a female body and gave him a woman's hairstyle..

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO