male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss23597
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

If it was just muslims then israel would have a significantly higher number.

Old 11-22-2015, 05:03 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I have emboldened the portions of this that really hit home for me. I have friends that are liberal....far too liberal and who have lost ALL RATIONAL SELF INTEREST and constantly rationalize the actions of these Islamists.

when different aspects of Islamists and their actions are pointed out, they justify it with what christians did en masse historically, and fish relentlessly for crimes committed by Jews and christians.

when that does not work, they accuse people with awareness and foresight of being racists or xenophobic.

This is my problem.

They have lots of time to fish incessantly for anti everything except for laying the blame where it belongs IN THE HERE AND NOW.

Yeah, I'll never figure it out. That is why we can't let bleeding hearts lead us. Just last week I noticed they released a 1080p version of the original battlestar galactica. Since I had never seen a digital version, I decided to watch the original 2 hour movie.

At the start of the movie, basically several leaders but especially one in particular allowed the cylons to invade and literally take out their ships and planets before they could even scramble the vast majority of their fighters.

This was done while they were supposed to be meeting for a peace agreement to end all hostilities. At the start, commander adama is told by the president, a VERY liberal peace lover that surely he doesn't still cling to his suspicions of the cylons, etc.

As the cylon ships were coming into the area by the thousands, the main president and liberal leader of peace kept saying to commander adama, do NOT scramble your fighters, we don't want to offend them and cause a battle, etc. Their ships are probably a "welcoming committee".

The presidents final words before he was killed by cylons were "how could I have been so completely wrong? I have led the ENTIRE human race to ruin".

Out of 12 planets with billions of people on each, there were only a couple of thousand survivors. Anyhow, does any of this story sound familiar? Lol!

Honestly, I hope for world peace as much as any bleeding heart. I also know that ONE DAY we will have it. However, the difference between me and them is that I don't let my "hopes" override by common sense. We will ONLY achieve world peace after islam is dealt with. NOT JUST isis, etc. But all muslims must truly conform.

While I would like be optimistic about this and say it will happen in a few years, the truth is that it is most likely many decades if not hundreds of years away from reality.

The problem with liberals is that instead of using patience and trying to achieve their end goals by the means that is required to get it done, they just want to rush it and make it happen immediately. As if they live by the beatles song "all we need is love".

For anyone who believes that, the next time your rent comes due, feel free to tell your landlord you don't have the money, but you do have love for him or her and that's all you need! Lol.

Let me know how that turns out. You can email me from you cell phone since you will be homeless, you can't do it from your computer, lol.

Of course you will need food. So when you go into a store and you get to the check out with your food, tell them you are broke, but you have a lot of love for them. Also, let me know how well that works for you!

Old 11-22-2015, 05:33 PM
records1
Offline:
Poster Rank:607

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss923

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans who think American life is more valuable than any others on the planet and use whatever excuse they can scrape off their shoes to defend their ridiculous narrow minded stances, deserve whatever bullshit falls upon them.

Not saying all Americans do, just the ones who think they for whatever reason have a claim on the planet and American life should be protected at the cost of other peoples lives. Like seriously, suck a fucking dick you unempathetic losers. I don't give a fuck if you or your racist gun toting homophobic neighbours get what you deserve. Absolutely no fucks given. And you know what? If my family ends up being the ones who meet our maker because we saved 25,000 Syrians and only one or two were bad guys that might get a hundred or so people, at least we will die knowing we did the right thing. I think the amount of life saved validates letting them in.

Measures still can be taken to protect ourselves. Limit them to refugee camps if need be away from large metropolis'. Security checks and guards so no one leaves. Don't act like there isn't anything that can be done you fucking turds. If the roles were reversed you bet your entitled American ass you would expect other countries to help you, so suck it up, and act like the Americans that you pretend to be.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to records1 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Azimuth, Oswald2001
Old 11-22-2015, 06:07 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I hereby nominate all of the bleeding hearts on this site to be our "peace ambassadors" to isis. What do you think Oswald? Sound like a good idea?
Teaming up with Dumbasswald
How fkn stupid must one be to do that.
Quote:
Who says they are a worldwide problem? Uh, nato, the U.N., every civilized country including china and russia even. For fuck's sake, if the U.S., russia and china governments can agree that they are a problem, then that alone makes a statement stronger than I can. The only thing these 3 have agreed upon in history before now is that they all hate each other, lol.
Nato and UN say that Islam is a worldwide problem? That's what you said before. You didn't say radical Islamists. You said the Islam religion.

Quote:
Will the uneducated and outright dumb ever learn that their governments are in bed with the U.S. government? NO CITIZEN of any country that is in NATO or the U.N. even has a right to look down on the U.S. because their governments are in just as deep as ours. It's outright fucking stupid to think otherwise or that they are morally superior to the U.S.
NATO is just the US army branch in Europe. After WWII countries were forced into it as payback for US forces "liberating" Europe. I'm thankfully not a NATO country citizen. I'd still say that the people of those countries are morally superior. For one, they are not as dull-headed and as easily brainwashed as a large number of the Americans. Donald Trump is about to be the Republican candidate. Like that doesn't say everything.

Quote:
They take up for islamists and try to pamper them and tell them we love them, etc. HOWEVER if islamists were to take over the world today and have full control, it's THOSE VERY SAME BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS that would be the VERY first to be burned and beheaded by muslims.*
Islamists? Who is taking up for Islamists? It's moderate Muslims these people care about you thick cunt.

Just stop posting Arizona keyboard warrior. You obviously don't know a thing about the topic. Arizona is basically Muslim-free. I know.
I'm gonna tell you though that not every Muslim looks like Osama Bin Laden. Syria f.i. is a secular country that even had a significant Christian-Syrian population that could live in peace there.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By m1324:
azdesertsnake01
Old 11-22-2015, 07:21 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Teaming up with Dumbasswald How fkn stupid must one be to do that.
Great another one liner wonder with an IQ that matches their shoe size. Offering nothing but a fast drive by insult that they think makes them look intelligent.

How sad that this is what it's coming to. I think most of the idiots on here could have full conversations with nothing but emojis and symbols like !, ?, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-22-2015, 07:32 PM
m1324
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

That Arizona heat is doing you no good, right?

Old 11-22-2015, 08:51 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
That Arizona heat is doing you no good, right?
Is that a statement, a question or just a drool on your keyboard that equaled a few words? You do know it is the same time of the year in AZ right now as the rest of the world don't you? In other words, what AZ heat? Lol.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:44 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Teaming up with Dumbasswald
How fkn stupid must one be to do that.

Nato and UN say that Islam is a worldwide problem? That's what you said before. You didn't say radical Islamists. You said the Islam religion.

NATO is just the US army branch in Europe. After WWII countries were forced into it as payback for US forces "liberating" Europe. I'm thankfully not a NATO country citizen. I'd still say that the people of those countries are morally superior. For one, they are not as dull-headed and as easily brainwashed as a large number of the Americans. Donald Trump is about to be the Republican candidate. Like that doesn't say everything.

Islamists? Who is taking up for Islamists? It's moderate Muslims these people care about you thick cunt.

Just stop posting Arizona keyboard warrior. You obviously don't know a thing about the topic. Arizona is basically Muslim-free. I know.
I'm gonna tell you though that not every Muslim looks like Osama Bin Laden. Syria f.i. is a secular country that even had a significant Christian-Syrian population that could live in peace there.

Out of all of this carefully placed bullshit of yours, I don't see any new points. Nor do I see anything that I haven't previously debated. At least not anything that matters enough to attempt to debate if it isn't related to the main point.

Since you like to result to name calling, it is you that is the fucking idiot. What all knowing knowledge are you using when you say "Arizona is basically Muslim-free"?

I have news for you fucktard, I am quiet literally surrounded by african islamic assholes who literally are speaking swahili.

Our shitty government has been importing who knows how many hundreds of thousands of african muslims for about 5 years now. Now we are starting to see more and more that our black population are starting to follow islam here because of their african brothers example.

It has always been a VERY SMALL problem at least as far back as with some of the black panthers, but it is starting to grow.

So how long will it be before we are dealing with boko harem or whatever the fuck they are called islamists from africa? We never even heard about them bringing african muslims on the news, etc. here. We just started seeing it with our own eyes.

So fuck off with your idiotic viewpoints. It is you who have no idea what you are talking about. I am living it.

Most of what you say still sounds so far off base from what I am saying that it sounds like you are debating against someone else. You have managed to miss pretty much every point I have made. So much for the belief that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

As far as your comments about moderate islamists, moderate is a matter of opinion. My idea of a moderate muslim is one who claims the faith, but lives with a more western belief of freedom, etc.

One who does not wear hijabs and the like. One who tries to pray when they have time, but not necessarily stop whatever they are doing including heart surgery in order to pray 5 times a day.

I'm willing to bet your idea of a "moderate islamist" is somewhat simpler. Let me guess,
Islamist without a bomb strapped to them=moderate islamist? Lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pigeon
Old 11-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss776

What every one of those men need to do is pick up their balls and put em on with their big girl panties and head back over to Syria and fight their war. Ridiculous. No coincidence.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agapeti For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Oswald2001, Zambini
Old 11-23-2015, 07:11 PM
m1324
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
What all knowing knowledge are you using when you say "Arizona is basically Muslim-free"?
Quote:
2.77 million (0.9% of the U.S. population, 2010)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_...tates#Religion
2.77 million (now probably 3 million) of 322 million total. I only need common sense to know that there are hardly any of them there.

Quote:
I'm willing to bet your idea of a "moderate islamist" is somewhat simpler. Let me guess,
Islamist without a bomb strapped to them=moderate islamist? Lol.
My idea of a moderate Muslims in Europe is someone who wants to be a part of and do their part for Western society. I'm actually a big opponent of importing uneducated Muslim people. Unfortunately a lot of Social Democrat parties in Europe do that because Muslims are obviously gonna vote for their parties in elections (and because they wanna nurture every poor misunderstood soul). Believe me, I don't think like that all.

I also don't think that liberals are making excuses for terrorists who murder people indiscriminately. Why should they do that? What they want do make ignorant people like you think about is why there are so many radicals. What are the causes of this? Why are they growing in number since the late 70s? And Western intervention in this part of the world is obviously one big reason. The US gave weapons to the scum of the Muslim world time and time again. They even did this voluntarily and deliberately.
They support Wahabi Sunni scum like the Saudis and fight secular governments like Syria. It doesn't matter for them that the Saudis are sentencing people to death because they disrespected Islam. They just look away. But fighting a secular leader is ok, just as long as they are hurting the Russian economy by getting rid of him.

Like I said, Syria is a secular state. It had a significant Christian population that was respected and protected there. It's not like those animals who are committing heinious crimes in Syria right now are like Average Joe people there.

There is no civil war in Syria. It's a lie. This is a war of the brave Syrian army fighting against paid mercenaries like Al Nusra (=Al Qaida), "Free" Syrian Army and ISIS.
So you don't need to shit your panties because of 10,000 Syrians. Unlike some European states, who stupidly have decided to wave through everyone, the US can decide who they want to take in. There is no risk if you take in families with little children. Do you think some young father with little kids or an old man is gonna blow himself up? Don't be stupid.