Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Go to Syria, Clownboy.

Enjoy the 'equivalent', 'equal', 'superior' CULTCHA...right up until the point they cut off your head.

Drop dead.

By yourself, please.
I hereby nominate all of the bleeding hearts on this site to be our "peace ambassadors" to isis. What do you think Oswald? Sound like a good idea?

I think we should put the bleeding hearts on a plane with a parachute while wearing their "have you hugged a muslim today?" tshirts and drop them out of the plane over isis held territory in syria. From there, just let nature take it's course, ROFL!

To the bleeding hearts reading this, I of course have full faith in your abilities to bridge the gap and bring peace to us all through your heartfelt love of islam, cough cough, snicker, lol.

Oh and I think that would be "clowngirl" in the case of badashly. According to the profile it's a canadian female. Which of course is a country with so much higher standards than the U.S. and a country we should aspire to imitate.

Will the uneducated and outright dumb ever learn that their governments are in bed with the U.S. government? NO CITIZEN of any country that is in NATO or the U.N. even has a right to look down on the U.S. because their governments are in just as deep as ours. It's outright fucking stupid to think otherwise or that they are morally superior to the U.S.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-22-2015, 06:41 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Oh and I think that would be "clowngirl" in the case of badashly. According to the profile it's a canadian female. Which of course is a country with so much higher standards than the U.S. and a country we should aspire to imitate.

If that Clownboy actually is a female - under the age of about 25 - she might be passed around as a sex slave for a few months to be raped 100's if not 1,000's of times.

10 or 15 times a day for say...6 months.

That's 1,800-2,400 'multi-CULTCHA encounters' that he/she would consider equivalent, if not superior, to encounters with Western culture.

And then...they would murder him/her.

Just like so many Useful Idiots before him/her.

Of course many times, above the age of 25 means they take you out back of a building, put an AK to your head and pull the trigger.

'Cause it's their 'equivalent', 'equal', 'superior' CULTCHA.

Old 11-22-2015, 07:23 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
If that Clownboy actually is a female - under the age of about 25 - she might be passed around as a sex slave for a few months to be raped 100's if not 1,000's of times.

10 or 15 times a day for say...6 months.

That's 1,800-2,400 'multi-CULTCHA encounters' that he/she would consider equivalent, if not superior, to encounters with Western culture.

And then...they would murder him/her.

Just like so many Useful Idiots before him/her.

Of course many times, above the age of 25 means they take you out back of a building, put an AK to your head and pull the trigger.

'Cause it's their 'equivalent', 'equal', 'superior' CULTCHA.

Totally true. I just literally wish when someone speaks out on behalf of islam that we could snap our fingers and have them appear in front of a group of isis members wearing a shirt with the flag of their country on it. Let's see how long their love of islam endures.

You know what baffles me more than anything and shows just how stupid and fucked up people can be? I'm no fan of the right or left. But in the case of liberals, they are the ones that are so quick to jump on the islamic dick and ride it.

They take up for islamists and try to pamper them and tell them we love them, etc. HOWEVER if islamists were to take over the world today and have full control, it's THOSE VERY SAME BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS that would be the VERY first to be burned and beheaded by muslims.

Because they support EVERYTHING that islamists hate. From gays to pro environment to you name it. So what do you think they would do to the feminist cunts that are so quick to speak out on their behalf? Yeah, we all know how much muslims support feminism, lol.

They would behead the conservatives after the liberals. But in some cases, SOME of them may be spared even. Especially if they are willing to convert to islam.

But liberals? Islamists find that unforgivable evil. It's just baffling that liberals are too dumb to realize that. In this case liberals are like a dumb ass female that takes up for and makes excuses for a husband that beats her. And they look just as fucking stupid for it.

With one notable exception. And that is Bill Maher who many liberals have now turned on because he dared to go against their point of view on islam. What dumb fucks.

That's why I could never side with dems or republicans. If you disagree with your party on a single issue, they want to pull your party membership card, lol.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, lesslis2015, Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:35 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Totally true. I just literally wish when someone speaks out on behalf of islam that we could snap our fingers and have them appear in front of a group of isis members wearing a shirt with the flag of their country on it. Let's see how long their love of islam endures.
Yep.

Drop off the top 25 'leaders' of the propagandist CAIR moo slum terrorist front group 5 miles from ISIS lines in Syria.

Video their experiences after that and upload.

Quote:
With one notable exception. And that is Bill Maher who many liberals have now turned on because he dared to go against their point of view on islam. What dumb fucks.
He is a complete f*cking imbecile, but even he can't pretend not to see what he sees.

He's just decided to make hay from it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
Old 11-22-2015, 08:38 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996

This isn't the first Islamic expansion into Europe, those that know history are rightfully concerned.

Different eras, different tactics.

The underlying goal is the same.

Azimuth, Creepy, morbid75, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
This isn't the first Islamic expansion into Europe, those that know history are rightfully concerned.

Different eras, different tactics.

The underlying goal is the same.
Correct.

This is just what they do.

Whenever they can.

Wherever they can.

And they have not been any other way for their entire 1,400 year history as the worst Global Cancer yet.

They have been stopped numerous times in the past. ALWAYS by being militarily stomped - and then ground - into the dirt.

Then, after recovering for 50-150 years, they'd try it again.

On as large a scale as they could manage.

Today's moo slum Reign Of Terror is really just typical of moo slums.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
morbid75, Pink., Zambini
Old 11-22-2015, 02:29 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:

You know what baffles me more than anything and shows just how stupid and fucked up people can be? I'm no fan of the right or left. But in the case of liberals, they are the ones that are so quick to jump on the islamic dick and ride it.

They take up for islamists and try to pamper them and tell them we love them, etc. HOWEVER if islamists were to take over the world today and have full control, it's THOSE VERY SAME BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS that would be the VERY first to be burned and beheaded by muslims.

Because they support EVERYTHING that islamists hate. From gays to pro environment to you name it. So what do you think they would do to the feminist cunts that are so quick to speak out on their behalf? Yeah, we all know how much muslims support feminism, lol.

They would behead the conservatives after the liberals. But in some cases, SOME of them may be spared even. Especially if they are willing to convert to islam.

But liberals? Islamists find that unforgivable evil. It's just baffling that liberals are too dumb to realize that. In this case liberals are like a dumb ass female that takes up for and makes excuses for a husband that beats her. And they look just as fucking stupid for it.

That's why I could never side with dems or republicans.[B] If you disagree with your party on a single issue, they want to pull your party membership card, lol.]/B]
I have emboldened the portions of this that really hit home for me. I have friends that are liberal....far too liberal and who have lost ALL RATIONAL SELF INTEREST and constantly rationalize the actions of these Islamists.

when different aspects of Islamists and their actions are pointed out, they justify it with what christians did en masse historically, and fish relentlessly for crimes committed by Jews and christians.

when that does not work, they accuse people with awareness and foresight of being racists or xenophobic.

This is my problem.

They have lots of time to fish incessantly for anti everything except for laying the blame where it belongs IN THE HERE AND NOW.

azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 11-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Correct.

This is just what they do.

Whenever they can.

Wherever they can.

And they have not been any other way for their entire 1,400 year history as the worst Global Cancer yet.

They have been stopped numerous times in the past. ALWAYS by being militarily stomped - and the ground - into the dirt.

Then, after recovering for 50-150 years, they'd try it again.

On as large a scale as they could manage.

Today's moo slum Reign Of Terror is really just typical of moo slums.
Christians REFORMED 500 years ago
Mooslums are allegedly 500 years younger as a religion than christians.

Therefore, they should have reformed.

since the rationality is that reformation was a point in time 500 years ago, then mooslums should reform. now.

Aint gonna happen.

It is in their nature to do what they do.

You know....these people who want to blindly take all of these people in and exuse the actions of these terrorists and ignore the fact that terrorists will be among these "refugees" ie "handout applicants" will never wake up.

Perhaps they should go and actually live among them over THERE also.

Oswald2001
Old 11-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Perhaps they should go and actually live among them over THERE also.

"From your lips to God's ear."

Old 11-22-2015, 04:23 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Bob, Are these polls just among the Muslim community or among a cross religious section within each country?
Whole country.