male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

68 million people in those little green bars.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:59 AM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

*63.... then 280 million who dont know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:35 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post

68 million people in those little green bars.

This is FAKE.

This is the equivalent of a 'Pallywood poll' where moo slums are shown to be in favor of kittens and puppy dogs.

The fact is that the 'poll' is horribly skewed...and intentionally so.

The fact is that the overwhelming majority of moo slums do support moo slum terrorism as a means of Conquering the Entire World and Dominating and Enslaving All of Mankind.

What most moo slums - do not want - is to be made to suffer personally.

But they don't mind at all what happens to 'Infidels'.

Their fake 'religion' tells them that 'Infidels' deserve whatever happens to them.

And moo slums tell this to themselves as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
*63.... then 280 million who dont know.
Bob, Are these polls just among the Muslim community or among a cross religious section within each country?

Old 11-21-2015, 02:00 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Of course the people in Syria and iraq who are polled will find these people favorable out of fear.

Muslims in and of themselves are not a worldwide problem but when they emigrate in large numbers and bring with them their ideaologies practices and culture, there are going to be some extremists among them and some willing to carry out acts of terrorism. Ex The Tsarnaev brothers.

we do need to be vigilant. When it is known that they are attempting to send their fighters into the west among a group, we have to take that seriously because it is already known exactly what they are capable of.

I hope that russia at least will keep this under control in their own country and I hope that they can make a real difference in the process of destroying ISIS as well as ALQuaeda.

Pigeon
Old 11-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Muslims in and of themselves are not a worldwide problem...
Totally incorrect.

The so-called 'moderate' moo slums are the support base for the so-called 'radicals'.

Without the support of the so-called 'moderate' moo slums, the so-called 'radicals' would not - could not - exist.

ALL moo slums are part of the Global Terror Machine.

Every single one of them.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:27 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
This is FAKE.

This is the equivalent of a 'Pallywood poll' where moo slums are shown to be in favor of kittens and puppy dogs.

The fact is that the 'poll' is horribly skewed...and intentionally so.

The fact is that the overwhelming majority of moo slums do support moo slum terrorism as a means of Conquering the Entire World and Dominating and Enslaving All of Mankind.

What most moo slums - do not want - is to be made to suffer personally.

But they don't mind at all what happens to 'Infidels'.

Their fake 'religion' tells them that 'Infidels' deserve whatever happens to them.

And moo slums tell this to themselves as well.
I seen this chart a couple of days ago. I thought about posting it on here to illustrate how many muslims support terrorism. But my thinking was that it doesn't go far enough.

The news was using this to illustrate how few muslims support terrorism. I laughed as I thought, you call that just a few?

And how many do you think answered that they didn't support terrorism because they don't want trouble for themselves? So they just said they don't support it when they in fact do.

Hell if they were honest and we could expect the truth out of them, we could just ask them who are the isis members and when they say they are, arrest them or shoot them on the spot, problem solved. Lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-21-2015, 07:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
It's hard to discuss difficult topics with someone who thinks he's really smart but actually is a complete idiot. Your opinion is cute and naive. Like I said, you sound like a 15-year old who just found out he's smarter than his dumb parents.

What you need is not "entertainment" but some history books and news reports that aren't approved by the US government. What was the Middle East like before colonialization? How did people live in Assad's secular Syria or how was the secular Iran before the US supported 1979 revolution happened? Those are the kinds of things a ignorant little child like you needs to learn more about.

You live in the US, right? You have any gun murder numbers from the cities of Chicago, LA or Baltimore for me? You've ever heard of the school shootings commited by white people? Or young kids shooting other young kids? Serial killers? This is one of the most developed countries in the world we are talking about.

Every one of them thinks that all Muslims are a worldwide problem? Who says that? FOX News?

Polls in Syria or Iraq definitely show that people love ISIS. Everyone loves people who destroy your country. Keep on believing that certain countries people have a predisposition to be evil because that's what makes you feel good, right?
Wow! When I said drool on, you took me quiet literally. What the fuck are you talking about? I'm talking about isis and terrorist groups and what a plague they are and you throw out statistics about some lonely high schooler who shoots people? Or jeffrey dahmer, etc. Lol. Talk about comparing apples to oranges.

Without debating every finer point on that one, quiet simply, when is the last time a mass shooting in the U.S. took at least 120 lives? And was it because of a religion that teaches them to do that is a good thing?

You just obviously have NO CLUE what you are talking about. You are talking like you are on a different planet with no idea what is going on here.

Who says they are a worldwide problem? Uh, nato, the U.N., every civilized country including china and russia even. For fuck's sake, if the U.S., russia and china governments can agree that they are a problem, then that alone makes a statement stronger than I can. The only thing these 3 have agreed upon in history before now is that they all hate each other, lol.

Fox news? I don't know, I don't watch it but apparently you do because you know what they are saying.

You keep trying to turn this into a liberal versus conservative argument. It's not. As I always say, the worst thing that can happen to any subject matter is that it gets turned in to a political discussion.

Then no matter what common sense says, there is going to be one side who is for it, one side who is against it and NOTHING gets done to correct the problem. Such as global warming, etc.

As far as polls, as I have said multiple times already (see my other replies), there are FAR TOO MANY muslims who do support terrorism.

It's a fucking fact. It's not even up for debate. It's not a different point of view or debate to say otherwise, it's called outright DENIAL to say otherwise!

Old 11-22-2015, 04:34 AM
BadAshly
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1485
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Send ALL moo slum BACK to any moo slum country.

Clear out ALL of Dearborn, Michigan and send them ALL to Syria.

American born and/or citizens included.

Demolish ALL mosques and remove any sign of their ever having been there.

Let the moo slums, who keep creating CHAOS, lie in the bed that they themselves keep making.

And KEEP IT TO THEMSELVES.

Do NOT bring it to the US.

Sheik Hussein Obama bin Whitehouse is intentionally destroying the US.
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans who think American life is more valuable than any others on the planet and use whatever excuse they can scrape off their shoes to defend their ridiculous narrow minded stances, deserve whatever bullshit falls upon them.

Not saying all Americans do, just the ones who think they for whatever reason have a claim on the planet and American life should be protected at the cost of other peoples lives. Like seriously, suck a fucking dick you unempathetic losers. I don't give a fuck if you or your racist gun toting homophobic neighbours get what you deserve. Absolutely no fucks given. And you know what? If my family ends up being the ones who meet our maker because we saved 25,000 Syrians and only one or two were bad guys that might get a hundred or so people, at least we will die knowing we did the right thing. I think the amount of life saved validates letting them in.

Measures still can be taken to protect ourselves. Limit them to refugee camps if need be away from large metropolis'. Security checks and guards so no one leaves. Don't act like there isn't anything that can be done you fucking turds. If the roles were reversed you bet your entitled American ass you would expect other countries to help you, so suck it up, and act like the Americans that you pretend to be.

The Following 2 Users Disliked BadAshly For This Post:
AceGoober, records1
Old 11-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans...

Go to Syria, Clownboy.

Enjoy the 'equivalent', 'equal', 'superior' CULTCHA...right up until the point they cut off your head.

Drop dead.

By yourself, please.