Today Posts
5/11 ssss10526
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2008p71 View Post
Send them back!
Yes.

Send Them Back!

And the bleeding heart Liberals that have so much 'compassion'?

Send them back with them.

Export all the pro-moo slum terrorist 'immigrant' Liberals to moo slum countries.

Let them leave all their money, property and comfort in The West and be fully immersed in moo slum CULTCHA.

If that were to happen to Sheik Hussein Obama bin Whitehouse, Hitlery Clinton and John 'Ketchup' Kerry...they would change their policies in less than a millisecond.

Those phonies...

All the pro-moo slum terrorist 'immigrant' Liberals are fine as long as - someone else - is taking the heat and paying the price for their decisions.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
Top Gear
Old 11-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8085 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss16937

These people need to stay home and sort their own problems out.

Kelseecat65, morbid75, Oswald2001, records1
Old 11-20-2015, 02:36 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
They aren't all terrorists, but time and time again polls taken of muslims prove that a GREAT many of them at least support groups like isis, the taliban, etc.

So just because they aren't wearing a suicide vest it does NOT mean they are our friends. Islam like all organized religion is responsible directly or indirectly for AT LEAST 80% of the worlds problems throughout history.

As I always tell people, just turn of the tv, computer or whatever for 15 minutes and focus on nothing but asking yourself where the world would be right now if it weren't for organized religion holding it back.

From Galileo who lost precious years of his life to catholicism or be burned at the stake, to modern day scientists who can't convince christians that global warming is real, religion just sux cock to put it bluntly.

If it weren't for religion we would be thousands of years more advanced than we are now. Considering you can't even imagine technology 2 years ahead right now, it's literally not even fathomable where we would be if it weren't for religion.

The closest you can come to imagining it is that we would have conquered EVERYTHING so long ago, that the history of how it happened would be lost to time.

No diseases, we would be traveling to galaxies billions of light years away in an instant, step in and out of other alternate universes like changing a shoe, no need for lawyers, politicians, bankers, cops, and other criminals like them. You get the point! FUCK ISLAM!!!
You sound like some 15-year old High school liberal.

Old 11-20-2015, 06:53 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
You sound like some 15-year old High school liberal.
And you sound like someone who doesn't even know what a liberal is. You obviously don't realize that a liberal wouldn't be criticizing islam. Liberals right now are saying we shouldn't blame them, have you hugged an islamist today?, etc.

If you say that because I criticized religion, I have news for you, it's not required to be a liberal in order to object to the evils that religion has plagued the world with.

If you're one of those idiots that believes in that crap, that's up to you. But don't expect everyone to believe in your fairy tales of a guy up on a cloud in sandals and a tunic writing down the good and bad of everyone. I know that hearing this must be shocking enough to cause you to fall off of your unicorn, but hey, that's how I see it!

If the entire world were related to the human body, religion would be the asshole part of it. Granted you are allowed to reply however you want to me with whatever you can type out between cleaning the drool off of your keyboard and chin, but just answering with a one sentence reply like you did makes you sound like a retard.

If you're so sure you are right, state your case. What did I say that is wrong? What do you have to disprove what I said? Or is the sum of your entire thought process that I "sound like a liberal"?

If you can keep from drooling on your keyboard and short circuiting it long enough, feel free to reply back with some substance. If not, drool on with more insults or one sentence replies my friend.... I need the entertainment!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
Old 11-21-2015, 01:35 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
People are stupid.
People are worried about appearances WHICH DO NOT PROVIDE FOR THEM OR PROTECT THEM.

Too busy trying to be politically correct and humanitarian.

Well FUCK THAT!

Can't they help these people somewhere else....where their culture and traditions are already established and where they CAN NOT BLOW UP ANY AMERICANS or englishmen or any more frenchmen...etc...

Leave them in their litter box.
They would be in their litter boxes if the West had left them alone.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
And you sound like someone who doesn't even know what a liberal is. You obviously don't realize that a liberal wouldn't be criticizing islam. Liberals right now are saying we shouldn't blame them, have you hugged an islamist today?, etc.

If you say that because I criticized religion, I have news for you, it's not required to be a liberal in order to object to the evils that religion has plagued the world with.

If you're one of those idiots that believes in that crap, that's up to you. But don't expect everyone to believe in your fairy tales of a guy up on a cloud in sandals and a tunic writing down the good and bad of everyone. I know that hearing this must be shocking enough to cause you to fall off of your unicorn, but hey, that's how I see it!

If the entire world were related to the human body, religion would be the asshole part of it. Granted you are allowed to reply however you want to me with whatever you can type out between cleaning the drool off of your keyboard and chin, but just answering with a one sentence reply like you did makes you sound like a retard.

If you're so sure you are right, state your case. What did I say that is wrong? What do you have to disprove what I said? Or is the sum of your entire thought process that I "sound like a liberal"?

If you can keep from drooling on your keyboard and short circuiting it long enough, feel free to reply back with some substance. If not, drool on with more insults or one sentence replies my friend.... I need the entertainment!
I don't have the patience to type something that long so a simple will have to suffice

azdesertsnake01
Old 11-21-2015, 01:51 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Quote:
They aren't all terrorists, but time and time again polls taken of muslims prove that a GREAT many of them at least support groups like isis, the taliban, etc.

So just because they aren't wearing a suicide vest it does NOT mean they are our friends. Islam like all organized religion is responsible directly or indirectly for AT LEAST 80% of the worlds problems throughout history.

As I always tell people, just turn of the tv, computer or whatever for 15 minutes and focus on nothing but asking yourself where the world would be right now if it weren't for organized religion holding it back.

From Galileo who lost precious years of his life to catholicism or be burned at the stake, to modern day scientists who can't convince christians that global warming is real, religion just sux cock to put it bluntly.

If it weren't for religion we would be thousands of years more advanced than we are now. Considering you can't even imagine technology 2 years ahead right now, it's literally not even fathomable where we would be if it weren't for religion.

The closest you can come to imagining it is that we would have conquered EVERYTHING so long ago, that the history of how it happened would be lost to time.

No diseases, we would be traveling to galaxies billions of light years away in an instant, step in and out of other alternate universes like changing a shoe, no need for lawyers, politicians, bankers, cops, and other criminals like them. You get the point! FUCK ISLAM!!!
Good....NO, Excellent post.

You made some good points.

azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 11-21-2015, 06:01 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
I don't have the patience to type something that long so a simple will have to suffice
We all have to have a release somewhere, lol. I type about 90 words per minute, so sometimes it's easy to go on a tirade, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
Old 11-21-2015, 06:02 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Good....NO, Excellent post.

You made some good points.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm the kind of guy that figures if I can't offer a slightly different point, then why bother?

Old 11-21-2015, 10:27 AM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:

It's hard to discuss difficult topics with someone who thinks he's really smart but actually is a complete idiot. Your opinion is cute and naive. Like I said, you sound like a 15-year old who just found out he's smarter than his dumb parents.

What you need is not "entertainment" but some history books and news reports that aren't approved by the US government. What was the Middle East like before colonialization? How did people live in Assad's secular Syria or how was the secular Iran before the US supported 1979 revolution happened? Those are the kinds of things a ignorant little child like you needs to learn more about.

Quote:
These bastards are going around shooting people in the streets and I have issues?
You live in the US, right? You have any gun murder numbers from the cities of Chicago, LA or Baltimore for me? You've ever heard of the school shootings commited by white people? Or young kids shooting other young kids? Serial killers? This is one of the most developed countries in the world we are talking about.

Quote:
You're good for a laugh rob. 6.5 billion people on the earth right now and EVERY ONE of them that isn't living in the jungle and isn't one of their supporters like yourself, is aware that these assholes are a worldwide problem.
Every one of them thinks that all Muslims are a worldwide problem? Who says that? FOX News?

Quote:
Polls in Syria or Iraq definitely show that people love ISIS. Everyone loves people who destroy your country. Keep on believing that certain countries people have a predisposition to be evil because that's what makes you feel good, right?