Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Only a fool is compassionate all the time.

Some of the wealthiest muslim nations are doing next to nothing for their own brethren, yet you want us to feel bad about not letting refugees in when the terrorists are actively using it as a means to get into our nations?

Saudis have taken 0, kuwait 0, qatar 0, uae 0.
The wealthiest moo slum nations are the ones that are funding the moo slum terrorists.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, bob351, lowster, Teacupmydear
Old 11-18-2015, 05:21 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
I feel bad for Muslims who aren't extremist or terrorists. They are bearing the brunt of all the shit that is going on. No religion on earth cannot say that they haven't shed blood in the name of their religion. The sad part is that recently it is the innocent people who are Muslim are easy targets for retaliation. This is exactly what ISIS wants, to create fear mongering and hatred among everyone. We are playing into their hands and giving them what they want. We will end up feeling so much hate that we will kill our neighbours for them, and at that point we will be no better than them. We must stand together as a strong front regardless of race or religion and fight these bastards. To quote the late Jack Layton ( former Canadian NDP leader) " My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic and together we'll change the world."

Yeah.... but the only problem with that is there are many muslims who aren't members of isis, yet they do support them. There have been polls taken among muslims to prove that.

Personally, I don't think we should go out muslim bashing, but at the same time when I make out my sympathy cards every month that I send out to people of the world that need it, I usually run out of cards before I get far enough down my sympathy list to where muslims come in. Lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
bob351, Oswald2001
Old 11-18-2015, 05:29 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
moo slum nations are trouble factories because of their DEATH Cult and CHAOS based CULTCHA.

When The West 'helps' them, it only enables the moo slums to keep making more and more trouble.

Endless amount of trouble.

Why not DEPORT ALL moo slums from The West back into moo slum cuntries?

At the same time, we can DEPORT criminals and low life types who are of compatible low life Ghetto Trash mindsets with moo slums anyway.

Let the "birds of a feather, flock together".

Let the moo slums take our trash.
The worst part is, you don't JUST have to keep an eye out for arabs who might be islamic nut cases, in my area for instance there aren't many of those. However it would take a computer to count the number of africans here who are muslims.

I mean honest to fucking christ swahili (literally swahili) speaking african muslims. As though everyone running around chattering in spanish isn't enough to fuck up the average American.

I don't know how it happened, but for this many to be congregated in the state of AZ, obviously our bleeding heart fucking government had something to do with it by importing them and setting them up.

And fuck yes, as you say "DEPORT criminals and low life types" AGREED!!! All politicians, bankers, lawyers, media personnel, corporation heads, if you are a blond movie star or pop star, get the fuck out! That's who you mean, right Oswald? Lol!

Old 11-18-2015, 05:38 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Only a fool is compassionate all the time.

Some of the wealthiest muslim nations are doing next to nothing for their own brethren, yet you want us to feel bad about not letting refugees in when the terrorists are actively using it as a means to get into our nations?

Saudis have taken 0, kuwait 0, qatar 0, uae 0.
That's because the Saudis have been using Isis as a proxy, funding them and encouraging them from the beginning...... Same as Quatar.

You're not looking at the full picture young Bob, there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that our Governments don't want us to think about, so they don't talk about it.

Why would the Saudis want a bunch of Shia coming into their Sunni homeland? You're ignoring that the 2 sects of Muslims hate each other, probably more than they hate us......... So why does our government ignore the Saudis? Why are the Saudis allowed to do this?

Wahabbi Islam, Saudi Arabia, Saudi terror financing....... The most clarifying google searches you can possibly do It'll get really clear, really quick.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Teacupmydear, winvens
Old 11-18-2015, 05:47 AM
waterwaybabies
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11607

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

we are inundated with isis here in uk.
british born and immigrants heading out to kill innocent people and then being allowed back in when it all becomes a bit too real for them. if they go out to fight as jihadi they should NOT be allowed back.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waterwaybabies For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, lowster, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink., praterboy5288
Old 11-18-2015, 03:18 PM
lowster
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1203
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss315

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinton View Post
As long as the refugees that come to America have background checks, are restricted in movement (no reason for any refugee to travel long ways to big cities), and are kept an eye on. They're not immigrants or citizens, so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't have such restrictions. These restrictions should last for at least 3-5 years then they can be considered an immigrant.
And remember, these refugees are not terrorist, they're simply trying to escape the war. The problem is ISIS trying to sneak into western countries with the refugees.
most of these so called refugees are men,what happened to stand and fight for your country,these people are either cowards or terrorists,i know which they are!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lowster For This Useful Post:
Etsu, Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-18-2015, 03:43 PM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23597

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's because the Saudis have been using Isis as a proxy, funding them and encouraging them from the beginning...... Same as Quatar.

You're not looking at the full picture young Bob, there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that our Governments don't want us to think about, so they don't talk about it.

Why would the Saudis want a bunch of Shia coming into their Sunni homeland? You're ignoring that the 2 sects of Muslims hate each other, probably more than they hate us......... So why does our government ignore the Saudis? Why are the Saudis allowed to do this?

Wahabbi Islam, Saudi Arabia, Saudi terror financing....... The most clarifying google searches you can possibly do It'll get really clear, really quick.
I know all about the saudis, my point was to illustrate that no muslims are not some peace loving tolerant bunch of fucking people. I don't get why white folks who only know islam from their t.v or internet project western values and ideals on them half way around the fucking world and assuming that when they flood into europe and north america en mass it will suddenly change.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-18-2015, 03:58 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520

Quote:
I know all about the saudis, my point was to illustrate that no muslims are not some peace loving tolerant bunch of fucking people. I don't get why white folks who only know islam from their t.v or internet project western values and ideals on them half way around the fucking world and assuming that when they flood into europe and north america en mass it will suddenly change.
But you must remember that the Saudis are our friends and partners. (sarcasm alert )

In fact, 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis as was bin Laden himself.

See?

Oh, wait...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
coverdale0, Pink.
Old 11-18-2015, 04:01 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Syria was secular under Assad before the war. Lebanon's secular too. So was Iran before the 1979 revolution or Iraq before 1968. Your black-white thinking is just stupid.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
Pink., rob666
Old 11-18-2015, 04:15 PM
bob351
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23597

The saudis are not my friend don't know what the fuck you are on, a secular state can still have a very religious populace, if it wasn't for the dictators in the region keeping religious violence to a minimum this all would have happened sooner.

Topple a dictator religious violence ensues, same story in lybia, iraq, syria.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Pink.