10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalo1111 View Post
Oswald 2001 for president :-)

Here. Here.

It's nice to see that there are some sensible people on this site...from time to time.

"My fellow Americans..."

Old 12-30-2015, 05:29 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3910 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
7/11 sssss7039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I have always said this.

for months now.

*now watch the flaming...and PMs *

Do you guys get nasty PM's about your opinions?

The Following User Says Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-30-2015, 06:00 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
Do you guys get nasty PM's about your opinions?
I have only gotten a few.

But almost none since I fully embraced the 'Ignore' function and eliminated f*ckwit and mindf*cker posters.

Life - is - good.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
morbid75
Old 12-30-2015, 07:43 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3910 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
7/11 sssss7039

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
I have only gotten a few.

But almost none since I fully embraced the 'Ignore' function and eliminated f*ckwit and mindf*cker posters.

Life - is - good.

Good to know. Those nasty PM's suck

The Following User Says Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-31-2015, 11:19 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:962
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Originally Posted by winvens View Post
I've kept my mouth shut so far but I'm too disgusted to stay silent anymore.

The hatred and xenophobia in this thread makes me sick.

The Syrians have endured terrible hardships. We here in safe, comfortable North America have NO idea how bad life has been for those people. If the refugees were white wealthy Christians or atheists no one would bat an eye.

Fuck the lot of you. Take your burning crosses and white hoods and shove them up your asses and take this shit to Stormfront.
You know why things are safe and comfortable here? Because (more than once), we've violently rose up as a nation and overthrew a government when it became too heady.

I'm not down for branding all Muslims - by far. I am down for extreme vetting, continued watching and only allowing in those who have their families WITH them (this PR bullshit about how all the refugees are women and children piss me the fuck off... government counts show that the vast majority are men, 18-34). Like it or not, there are certain countries that have extremely high numbers of radicals. It's dumb to assume they are as peaceable as pie because they want to leave a country that is war torn. The vast majority of them, or their families members can be traced to terrorist acts - which is why the need for extreme vetting.

When people made a ballyhoo about Ebola, and the government bringing them in - some people constantly talked about "overblown" and how people are just yammering on and on and making it out to be something big. That fervor over what was going on, put pressure on the government to take in people in a much more controlled manner, put in place harder isolation rules, longer ones and further, put requirements to vet all those coming back for symptoms including quarantines. None of those systems were in place (as shown how they dealt with the first two cases, and how a worker in one of those ends up on a god damned cruise ship), until the public outraged.

That fervor KEPT shit from having walking Ebola around the country. This "oh, see, you all went nuts over something that didn't happen" argument is dumb. The same applies to "refugees". Not all are refugees, not all (or even most) are families. Most are douchebags leaving their property-wives and kids behind to get gassed, burned and raped. Are there a few sincere? Absolutely. The problem is, your whiny rant about "xenophobia" and it would be impossible for YOU to pick them out of a lineup. *And that's not even getting STARTED on the fact that children as young as 9 have been found doing target practice, espousing jihadist views and actively working as terrorists, or their newer practice of pushing women into the fray as suicide bombers (female SBs are at all time highs). When you basically add the possibility to the entire group - men, women and children, it would be a moron who wouldn't want to vet them, restrict access to a manageable flow. Hell, look at the places the refugees have been at. Mass murders and rapes already. Bet you didn't hear that on the news? In one dorm in Germany, they killed a man for not being Muslim enough. REFUGEES did it. For all the crap credit people outside of Germany are giving, while BBC paints rosy pictures of welcoming Germans, there's an internal battle of citizens over there who are being forced out of homes they've had for YEARS (you can find the news report, translated to English on YouTube or LiveLeak), who are being forced to give up cash and some who are having crimes committed against them - theft, rape, etc. who are fed up.

If you want to ramble on, I suggest you volunteer to open your own house up to accept as many as you can. If you don't, you are a big fat hypocrite who's more than willing to have everyone ELSE volunteer their homes and money, so you can sit high and fucking mighty telling everyone how SJW feely-feels good you are. So take your keyboard and shove it up your own ass.

I have defended Muslims as a whole - because it's stupid to think they all want us dead, when their population numbers alone would make it easy to kill off everyone they didn't like. I will NOT defend handing over home, cash and country to a group of people - who come from areas that have shown extreme violence to my way of life. I have no desire to be blown to bits because I wanted to make sure everyone was PC. I have no desire to be covered up head to toe, with screens over my eyes, or be beaten to a pulp for showing ankle.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, coverdale0, facing_reality, lesslis2015, Zambini
Old 01-03-2016, 09:02 AM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
You know why things are safe and comfortable here? Because (more than once), we've violently rose up as a nation and overthrew a government when it became too heady.

I'm not down for branding all Muslims - by far. I am down for extreme vetting, continued watching and only allowing in those who have their families WITH them (this PR bullshit about how all the refugees are women and children piss me the fuck off... government counts show that the vast majority are men, 18-34). Like it or not, there are certain countries that have extremely high numbers of radicals. It's dumb to assume they are as peaceable as pie because they want to leave a country that is war torn. The vast majority of them, or their families members can be traced to terrorist acts - which is why the need for extreme vetting.

When people made a ballyhoo about Ebola, and the government bringing them in - some people constantly talked about "overblown" and how people are just yammering on and on and making it out to be something big. That fervor over what was going on, put pressure on the government to take in people in a much more controlled manner, put in place harder isolation rules, longer ones and further, put requirements to vet all those coming back for symptoms including quarantines. None of those systems were in place (as shown how they dealt with the first two cases, and how a worker in one of those ends up on a god damned cruise ship), until the public outraged.

That fervor KEPT shit from having walking Ebola around the country. This "oh, see, you all went nuts over something that didn't happen" argument is dumb. The same applies to "refugees". Not all are refugees, not all (or even most) are families. Most are douchebags leaving their property-wives and kids behind to get gassed, burned and raped. Are there a few sincere? Absolutely. The problem is, your whiny rant about "xenophobia" and it would be impossible for YOU to pick them out of a lineup. *And that's not even getting STARTED on the fact that children as young as 9 have been found doing target practice, espousing jihadist views and actively working as terrorists, or their newer practice of pushing women into the fray as suicide bombers (female SBs are at all time highs). When you basically add the possibility to the entire group - men, women and children, it would be a moron who wouldn't want to vet them, restrict access to a manageable flow. Hell, look at the places the refugees have been at. Mass murders and rapes already. Bet you didn't hear that on the news? In one dorm in Germany, they killed a man for not being Muslim enough. REFUGEES did it. For all the crap credit people outside of Germany are giving, while BBC paints rosy pictures of welcoming Germans, there's an internal battle of citizens over there who are being forced out of homes they've had for YEARS (you can find the news report, translated to English on YouTube or LiveLeak), who are being forced to give up cash and some who are having crimes committed against them - theft, rape, etc. who are fed up.

If you want to ramble on, I suggest you volunteer to open your own house up to accept as many as you can. If you don't, you are a big fat hypocrite who's more than willing to have everyone ELSE volunteer their homes and money, so you can sit high and fucking mighty telling everyone how SJW feely-feels good you are. So take your keyboard and shove it up your own ass.

I have defended Muslims as a whole - because it's stupid to think they all want us dead, when their population numbers alone would make it easy to kill off everyone they didn't like. I will NOT defend handing over home, cash and country to a group of people - who come from areas that have shown extreme violence to my way of life. I have no desire to be blown to bits because I wanted to make sure everyone was PC. I have no desire to be covered up head to toe, with screens over my eyes, or be beaten to a pulp for showing ankle.
Hear, hear!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
RealityUnfolding
Old 01-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996

Winvens is a mentally ill Canadian that hasn't worked a day in her life.

Ignore her

Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-11-2016, 11:59 AM
SLAPAPPY
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:442
100% Alpha Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1475

OPEN THE GATES AND LET THEM ALL IN... there is a never ending amount of resources food and water for all and everyone has a basement or garage or gazebo or shed to shelter them in. Everyone can support all the worlds Mudslums no problem and I am so sure they will greatly appreciate Christians, Jews, Hindus and the like giving them a life they would never have had in their country even if their Mudslum brothers didn't want to kill them for being slightly differanced Mudslums than they are! They are taught to love all non Mudslums in their Koran now aren't they. Just like Mein Kampf taught all Germans to love all Jews. Yes we can all get along and live in peace because the whole world believes this right... even them! Or am I wrong!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SLAPAPPY For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001