Go Back  

Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #121  
Old 12-17-2015, 10:57 AM
twayblade's Avatar
twayblade
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:394
female
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

No matter what religion a person is there are terrorists. Remember the IRA? What about ethnic cleansing in Germany,Armenia, Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc
As human beings we kill and justify it in the name of religion.
No matter what religion it is it is still WRONG. Take a look at Burma right now and see the 'cleansing' of Muslims there. They are hung, thown in fires alive, tortured, etc. because of religion. As human beings we should take care if one another, not eradicate each other. We invented religion, we can dissolve it, that is the answer. Peace on Earth for All.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #122  
Old 12-17-2015, 01:33 PM
vipersna's Avatar
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

"Some of us crave the pain, the suffering, the bloodletting that this produces.
Some of us benefit from the money that is traded between the groups that cause pain.
Some of us have taken vengence because of consequences of hatred.
Some of us are born with chemical imbalances that force us to find gratification/dopamine from violence to balance us back out.
Some of us are indoctrined to believe our religions.
And until some of us is none of us in all the above applications, there will always be pain and suffering."

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vipersna For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #123  
Old 12-17-2015, 01:53 PM
Creepy's Avatar
Creepy
Offline:
AFK
Poster Rank:47
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 6540 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss18408
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans who think American life is more valuable than any others on the planet and use whatever excuse they can scrape off their shoes to defend their ridiculous narrow minded stances, deserve whatever bullshit falls upon them.

Not saying all Americans do, just the ones who think they for whatever reason have a claim on the planet and American life should be protected at the cost of other peoples lives. Like seriously, suck a fucking dick you unempathetic losers. I don't give a fuck if you or your racist gun toting homophobic neighbours get what you deserve. Absolutely no fucks given. And you know what? If my family ends up being the ones who meet our maker because we saved 25,000 Syrians and only one or two were bad guys that might get a hundred or so people, at least we will die knowing we did the right thing. I think the amount of life saved validates letting them in.

Measures still can be taken to protect ourselves. Limit them to refugee camps if need be away from large metropolis'. Security checks and guards so no one leaves. Don't act like there isn't anything that can be done you fucking turds. If the roles were reversed you bet your entitled American ass you would expect other countries to help you, so suck it up, and act like the Americans that you pretend to be.
You poor sap.

__________________
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Confucius
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Creepy For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, niknik, Oswald2001, Pink., vipersna, Zambini
  #124  
Old 12-18-2015, 10:56 PM
sklarian
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15710
Join Date: Jan 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssssss3
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinton View Post
As long as the refugees that come to America have background checks, are restricted in movement (no reason for any refugee to travel long ways to big cities), and are kept an eye on. They're not immigrants or citizens, so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't have such restrictions. These restrictions should last for at least 3-5 years then they can be considered an immigrant.

And remember, these refugees are not terrorist, they're simply trying to escape the war. The problem is ISIS trying to sneak into western countries with the refugees.
They themselves may not be terrorists but a good number of their western born children radicalize. One case in point is the San Bernardino attack. That guy was a born American. Same with the attackers in France - Most were European nationals; the children of immigrants.

Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-19-2015, 03:31 AM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklarian View Post
They themselves may not be terrorists but a good number of their western born children radicalize. One case in point is the San Bernardino attack. That guy was a born American. Same with the attackers in France - Most were European nationals; the children of immigrants.
What we tend to forget or that we WANT TO IGNORE, DENY, OR MAKE LIGHT OF is the fact this:

There are terrorists which are active as well as terrorists who CONDONE PREACH OR PRIVATELY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN AND OTHERS RADICAL VIOLENT ISLAM, and they are there among the refugees. the REFUGEES MAY EVEN KNOW OF THESE TERRORISTS BUT ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH. they exist.

It is QUITE EASY....quite simple to CONCEAL ones IDEALS AND ONES PRACTICES.....until it suits one to COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST THE PERVERBIAL HAND THAT FEEDS HIM.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001, Zambini
  #126  
Old 12-19-2015, 03:38 AM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
No matter what religion a person is there are terrorists. Remember the IRA? What about ethnic cleansing in Germany,Armenia, Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc
As human beings we kill and justify it in the name of religion.
No matter what religion it is it is still WRONG. Take a look at Burma right now and see the 'cleansing' of Muslims there. They are hung, thown in fires alive, tortured, etc. because of religion. As human beings we should take care if one another, not eradicate each other. We invented religion, we can dissolve it, that is the answer. Peace on Earth for All.
Everyone wants to say that until they are faced with other people saying "let them in"....and "dont protect yourselves".

I say let A SELECT FEW VETTED CLEARED ones in and watch them like a hawk watches a chicken farm because THEY ARE UNPREDICTABLE.

peace is good but denying the danger doesnt mean that their lives are devalued...no life....except the terrorists lives....are of a lesser use.

and as for the amoeba brain that whines about America....I HOPE YOU AND YOURS IS FIRST.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #127  
Old 12-19-2015, 04:53 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans who think American life is more valuable than any others on the planet and use whatever excuse they can scrape off their shoes to defend their ridiculous narrow minded stances, deserve whatever bullshit falls upon them.

Not saying all Americans do, just the ones who think they for whatever reason have a claim on the planet and American life should be protected at the cost of other peoples lives. Like seriously, suck a fucking dick you unempathetic losers. I don't give a fuck if you or your racist gun toting homophobic neighbours get what you deserve. Absolutely no fucks given. And you know what? If my family ends up being the ones who meet our maker because we saved 25,000 Syrians and only one or two were bad guys that might get a hundred or so people, at least we will die knowing we did the right thing. I think the amount of life saved validates letting them in.

Measures still can be taken to protect ourselves. Limit them to refugee camps if need be away from large metropolis'. Security checks and guards so no one leaves. Don't act like there isn't anything that can be done you fucking turds. If the roles were reversed you bet your entitled American ass you would expect other countries to help you, so suck it up, and act like the Americans that you pretend to be.
I call bullshit. So what you're saying is, that "saving" these people, most of which dislike America, is worth your life? Worth your kids or parents lives? bullshit

And you say out of 10,000 only one or two may be bad guys? Bad guys as in they might start recruiting others once they arrive? And these one or two probably will have special training in carrying out specific high casualty attacks. And their goal will be to kill innocent people indiscriminately, even people who think just like you.

I think your one or two bad guys is more likely to be 20 or 30. That can turn into 50 or 60 once they have a year to recruit.

Your thinking is ignorant. Every country worries most about its own. There's nothing wrong with looking out for your best interest, if we don't then who the hell will?

Bringing them here is the worst action. What should be done is a section of Syria or Iraq, like 100 square miles, should be made into a safe zone. And the world can share resources to insure it's safety and to care for the refugees. Until the war is over and isis is defeated. Then they can go home.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #128  
Old 12-19-2015, 06:55 PM
Oswald2001
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10543
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

It's not just the Terrorist themselves that is the problem.

They bring with them the moo slum DEATH Cult Terror CULTCHA.

The CULTCHA that cultivates the Terror Mindset.






I have a stockpot that has a capacity of 35 quarts.

I often will make a big batch of beans, chili, etc. with it.

My stove doesn't have massive burners, but massive burners are not necessary even with such a large amount to cook.

No.

What I do is turn the heat up for a while to establish a desired temperature - after which - I have to apply almost no heat at all to keep all that massive amount at a very low simmer.

Then I let it simmer (cultivate) for hours and hours.

It would take very little additional heat/agitation to get the stockpot to the point of boiling over since has long been held at 99.9% of the way there already.






That's the way that the moo slum Terror Centers (aka 'mosques') work.

They are Slow Cookers.

They 'simmer' massive amounts of moo slums, intentionally keeping them close to the boil.

Constantly conditioning them.

For years and years.

For generations.


They have done so for centuries.

To keep their people conditioned, primed and ready for Conquest.



And our 'Homeland In-Security' pretends not to understand how people become "suddenly" radicalized.


It's because they are maintained 99.9% of the way there already...by their CULTCHA...in their terrorist/'refugee'/'migrant' families...in their Terror Centers (aka 'mosques').

Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12-20-2015, 11:51 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
What we tend to forget or that we WANT TO IGNORE, DENY, OR MAKE LIGHT OF is the fact this:

There are terrorists which are active as well as terrorists who CONDONE PREACH OR PRIVATELY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN AND OTHERS RADICAL VIOLENT ISLAM, and they are there among the refugees. the REFUGEES MAY EVEN KNOW OF THESE TERRORISTS BUT ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH. they exist.

It is QUITE EASY....quite simple to CONCEAL ones IDEALS AND ONES PRACTICES.....until it suits one to COMMIT ATROCITIES AGAINST THE PERVERBIAL HAND THAT FEEDS HIM.
Which is EXACTLY why I always say you can't just count isis members as the whole of the problem. For every isis member, there are hundreds of so called moderate muslims who give them full support and cover for them.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding
  #130  
Old 12-21-2015, 12:42 AM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
That would just be a travesty wouldn't it? Ignorant Americans who think American life is more valuable than any others on the planet and use whatever excuse they can scrape off their shoes to defend their ridiculous narrow minded stances, deserve whatever bullshit falls upon them.

Not saying all Americans do, just the ones who think they for whatever reason have a claim on the planet and American life should be protected at the cost of other peoples lives. Like seriously, suck a fucking dick you unempathetic losers. I don't give a fuck if you or your racist gun toting homophobic neighbours get what you deserve. Absolutely no fucks given. And you know what? If my family ends up being the ones who meet our maker because we saved 25,000 Syrians and only one or two were bad guys that might get a hundred or so people, at least we will die knowing we did the right thing. I think the amount of life saved validates letting them in.

Measures still can be taken to protect ourselves. Limit them to refugee camps if need be away from large metropolis'. Security checks and guards so no one leaves. Don't act like there isn't anything that can be done you fucking turds. If the roles were reversed you bet your entitled American ass you would expect other countries to help you, so suck it up, and act like the Americans that you pretend to be.
Calm yourself before you have a brain aneurysm, if you think using nasty and derogatory terms impresses anyone you're sadly mistaken.

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
facing_reality

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO