human

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Muslim, not a race like many illinformed say is based on hate..even if Isis I'd defeated we have Taliban,Boco Harem and Al Quida to take up where they left off. Every man woman and child can be eradicated for all I care..comparing the propenents of refugees go home to nazis is insane..the Jews didn't suicide bomb and kill indiscriminately

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrustyToes For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, k.wilks, Oswald2001
Old 12-13-2015, 12:49 PM
k.wilks
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3460

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss60

Obama is doing this because he is a muslim hell bent on de stroying western and christian ideals. A hater so to speak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.wilks For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 12-13-2015, 02:40 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Seems like the American government needs a new name for their propaganda team in the Middle East. It wouldn't be the first name change.
It isn't America who coined their name. There's a pretty big difference in the names isis and isil. The meaning behind the names is important, and it has nothing to do with America.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 12-13-2015, 02:42 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.wilks View Post
Obama is doing this because he is a muslim hell bent on de stroying western and christian ideals. A hater so to speak.
One has to wonder. After all, thousands and thousands of Christians have been slaughtered, thousands more are running for their lives currently. Obama does nothing about it, he's not trying to get them here. No, he's trying to bring the Muslims here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Keydog, Oswald2001
Old 12-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I agree with keeping them out. There is no way to find the terrorists in the group.
They all believe that the punishments of the quran are the most holy and just, ALL OF THEM, not just the "extremists" who actally carry them out...Western civilization is quite simply not compatible with Islam. They all belong in the fucking desert where they came from

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keydog For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pyramid_Head
Old 12-14-2015, 06:07 AM
facing_reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1029

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss406

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
However, the US wanted Assad gone. They armed all these rebels to get rid of him. They knew that they were basically the scum of the Muslim world and still they gave them all these weapons.
Serious questions for you, m1324: Where do you live? Are you a U.S. citizen? Where do you primarily get your news?

This isn't an "attack, I'm not "needling" you, "setting you up," or trying to insult you. I'm genuinely curious. Your "facts" are totally incorrect. In fact, we did the exact opposite of what you're asserting, though to your credit Obama did try to do all those things, but the public outcry was so loud, even he couldn't ram it through with his "kingly" decrees. I wonder how much of your perception is the fault of the mass media.

For instance, I see people from Europe who actually believe the U.S. is like the Old West; that a person is likely to get shot, five-year olds can buy machine guns, and it's open season on young black men.

It's all total bullshit, of course, but that's what they see from dickweed "news" outlets like CNN, the AP, and others, which is picked up by the BBC, France 24, etc.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to facing_reality For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Zambini
Old 12-14-2015, 06:06 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post
Serious questions for you, m1324: Where do you live? Are you a U.S. citizen? Where do you primarily get your news?

This isn't an "attack, I'm not "needling" you, "setting you up," or trying to insult you. I'm genuinely curious. Your "facts" are totally incorrect. In fact, we did the exact opposite of what you're asserting, though to your credit Obama did try to do all those things, but the public outcry was so loud, even he couldn't ram it through with his "kingly" decrees. I wonder how much of your perception is the fault of the mass media.

For instance, I see people from Europe who actually believe the U.S. is like the Old West; that a person is likely to get shot, five-year olds can buy machine guns, and it's open season on young black men.

It's all total bullshit, of course, but that's what they see from dickweed "news" outlets like CNN, the AP, and others, which is picked up by the BBC, France 24, etc.
I have ran into these problems with m1324 on a few occasions. Beware of his so called facts, lol. You will find that all too often they don't hold water when you research them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001, Zambini
Old 12-15-2015, 09:23 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40859

The fact that ZERO Muslim countries are taking in these Muslim refugees is very telling.

This is their principal of Hijrah - an instrument of Islamic expansionism that employs religious and ethnic separatism in order to gain special status and privilege, then subvert, subdue, and subjugate non-Muslim societies and pave the way for their total Islamization and implementation of Shari’ah law.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Azimuth, facing_reality, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Zambini
Old 12-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10532

moo slum cuntries ARE NOT taking these animals in because they are a HUGE liability.

But moo slum cuntries ARE very happy to keep creating more moo slum animals to add to the endless numbers of members of their army of nation destroyers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:50 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post

Oh Jesus fucking Christ we have another one that can't discern fact from fiction.