Go Back  

Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #101  
Old 11-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
So we should stoop to their level of barbarism?

Just trust that we are all human and we all make mistakes. Theyre not going to take over the world or destroy us in a nuclear apocalypse. It just isnt going to happen.

We were all stupid at some point. Its taking a little longer in some places to wise up is all. Its hard to decondition 10,000 years of bad behavior. Patience. Love.
You just cant fix stupid, sweetie.
I understand your free love peace bullshit and why you think thats going to work, but we all got the message and werent candidates for retroactive abortion like those fuckers are...It was even somewhat gradual, but THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE OFFICIALLY VERMIN

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #102  
Old 11-24-2015, 03:48 PM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3821
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
You just cant fix stupid, sweetie.
I understand your free love peace bullshit and why you think thats going to work, but we all got the message and werent candidates for retroactive abortion like those fuckers are...It was even somewhat gradual, but THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE OFFICIALLY VERMIN
but why do we have to kill people? Were just going to end up killing innocent people. sometimes problems fix themselves. lets face it, bombing them isnt going make peace.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By GODISNOTGREAT:
facing_reality
  #103  
Old 11-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss10543
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
You just cant fix stupid, sweetie.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
  #104  
Old 11-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss10543
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
We need an e time line.

_____ MORE DAYS OF OBAMACRATS!!!
With some kind of way to enter significant events before he and his ilk get the FUCK out of the White House.
The thing is though...what comes next?

The entire West - including the US - is on a Suicide Run.


The 'leaders' are in on it and the population seems onboard.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
  #105  
Old 11-24-2015, 07:10 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
By the way m1324, I have NO IDEA where you came up with the idea that syria was a secular state. After giving it some thought and that one just not settling right with my bullshit meter, I decided to look it up.!
Secular means that there is no state religion. State and religion are seperated. You can live your private life like you want. Secular doesn't mean that everyone is an Agnostic or Atheist there.
I'm just saying that, before the war started, Syria was one of the more open and reformed countries with a Muslim population.
I usually don't mind if a country decides to not let in certain people. It's their business. However, the US wanted Assad gone. They armed all these rebels to get rid of him. They knew that they were basically the scum of the Muslim world and still they gave them all these weapons.
So I feel like they should take the responsibility for once and take in some refugees. I don't mind if they are hand-picked but not take any at all is a joke and big slap into the face of their ally Europe (Germany in particular) too.

It's true that a lot of European countries let in too many of them but this isn't a danger for the US because of geographical reasons.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By m1324:
facing_reality
  #106  
Old 11-24-2015, 07:10 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

double post.

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-24-2015, 07:44 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Love is all we need. Someday people will realize this - that everything boils down to the love and a need for being loved. It is universal.
Great concept as an idea. However, reality will kick a "dreams" ass any day of the week. If you think all you need is love, then try using that in place of money. Start with your landlord the next time the rent comes due.

Go to the mcdonald's drive thru and tell them you're broke, but you have love for them. That might get you a napkin and a straw, but that's only if they are in a good mood because normally you have to be making a purchase to even get those.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, kleinephoenix, Oswald2001
  #108  
Old 11-24-2015, 07:48 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
The problem is that Muslim radicals will NEVER do that. Not ever. Never, never, never. They do not even love their own families. It is a good plan but pointless because these people are socialized to be assholes.

And that's what you can't drive into the head of a liberal with a mallet and a titanium railroad spike no matter how hard you try when it comes to islam.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001
  #109  
Old 11-24-2015, 07:59 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
So we should stoop to their level of barbarism?

Just trust that we are all human and we all make mistakes. Theyre not going to take over the world or destroy us in a nuclear apocalypse. It just isnt going to happen.

We were all stupid at some point. Its taking a little longer in some places to wise up is all. Its hard to decondition 10,000 years of bad behavior. Patience. Love.
We have to do either that or close all of our borders and not allow another immigrant in. Since liberals don't like either idea, we go with fighting back. I will extend the same offer to you as I would everyone with your point of view. Go hang out with isis for a week and tell them how much love you have for them and let us know how it turns out.

Not that you will need to because we will see you on this site in isis's latest video production! Lol. There is nothing easier than for liberals to sit in the comfort of their homes and say all we need is love. However as of now I have NEVER seen a goddamned one of them that put this into play in reality. For instance, going to extend their love to isis in person.

Millions of liberals saying all we need is love and not a single one of them has proven it. And they wonder why people like me laugh at them and call them dumb.

The problem with the whole peace and love idea and why it has never taken hold is because quiet simply it doesn't work any better in reality than people who have jumped to their deaths thinking they could fly due to mental illness (or they can't handle their psychedelics). Lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
  #110  
Old 11-24-2015, 08:12 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Secular means that there is no state religion. State and religion are seperated. You can live your private life like you want. Secular doesn't mean that everyone is an Agnostic or Atheist there.
I'm just saying that, before the war started, Syria was one of the more open and reformed countries with a Muslim population.
I usually don't mind if a country decides to not let in certain people. It's their business. However, the US wanted Assad gone. They armed all these rebels to get rid of him. They knew that they were basically the scum of the Muslim world and still they gave them all these weapons.
So I feel like they should take the responsibility for once and take in some refugees. I don't mind if they are hand-picked but not take any at all is a joke and big slap into the face of their ally Europe (Germany in particular) too.

It's true that a lot of European countries let in too many of them but this isn't a danger for the US because of geographical reasons.
Some of what you say is true, however whether the country itself is considered secular or not doesn't matter in reality. It's just a concept. The fact is as I pointed out, 90% are muslim and obviously isis has infected the area like the cockroaches they are.

So I don't know what makes you think you can live life as you want there. If that's the case, why are there refugees leaving there in the first place if all is rosey? Last I checked isis isn't much into the whole live and let live thing. In fact their idea is quiet literally more like die and let die, lol.

And before we get too far into blaming the U.S. with what is going on in syria, keep in mind as you have pointed out, it's a war between them there. It's not like we have had troops there in large numbers. I have no doubt we have had special forces in there long before we claim publicly, but they aren't the ones causing the bigger picture type of problems.

Also I'm sure we have stirred the pot here and there in syria, but again, it is Assad's own people who have turned against him that represent the majority of the problem as I understand it at least. But it's hard at any rate to filter through the BS and lies sometimes. What we all have to remember is when it comes to governments and terrorist groups, it's a given that all parties are lying.

You just have to do your best to figure out what the truth is. Now we have the russians in there. So that just makes it even harder to read through the BS. Such as the shooting down of the russian plane today. Russia claims innocence, but who knows? In the case of putin much like obama, there is a guaranteed way you can tell when they are lying. It's when their mouth is moving!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO