Go Back  

Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 11-23-2015, 08:16 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
2.77 million (now probably 3 million) of 322 million total. I only need common sense to know that there are hardly any of them there.



My idea of a moderate Muslims in Europe is someone who wants to be a part of and do their part for Western society. I'm actually a big opponent of importing uneducated Muslim people. Unfortunately a lot of Social Democrat parties in Europe do that because Muslims are obviously gonna vote for their parties in elections (and because they wanna nurture every poor misunderstood soul). Believe me, I don't think like that all.

I also don't think that liberals are making excuses for terrorists who murder people indiscriminately. Why should they do that? What they want do make ignorant people like you think about is why there are so many radicals. What are the causes of this? Why are they growing in number since the late 70s? And Western intervention in this part of the world is obviously one big reason. The US gave weapons to the scum of the Muslim world time and time again. They even did this voluntarily and deliberately.
They support Wahabi Sunni scum like the Saudis and fight secular governments like Syria. It doesn't matter for them that the Saudis are sentencing people to death because they disrespected Islam. They just look away. But fighting a secular leader is ok, just as long as they are hurting the Russian economy by getting rid of him.

Like I said, Syria is a secular state. It had a significant Christian population that was respected and protected there. It's not like those animals who are committing heinious crimes in Syria right now are like Average Joe people there.

There is no civil war in Syria. It's a lie. This is a war of the brave Syrian army fighting against paid mercenaries like Al Nusra (=Al Qaida), "Free" Syrian Army and ISIS.
So you don't need to shit your panties because of 10,000 Syrians. Unlike some European states, who stupidly have decided to wave through everyone, the US can decide who they want to take in. There is no risk if you take in families with little children. Do you think some young father with little kids or an old man is gonna blow himself up? Don't be stupid.

You and I agree on some things, but not others. I understand that most libs don't support terrorists. I NEVER said they did. But they do support quiet literally all muslims that aren't terrorists. While at first glance that sounds perfectly logical, the fact it is, it is not. For some counter points to this idea, just search youtube for "Bill Maher Islam" who is a card carrying LIBERAL. He puts it better than I ever could.

There are MANY times more muslims that support them than there are actually members. Not just that but will cover for them while they are gone on their jihad and when they return. Quiet simply, this is why we don't know who they are. Their family and friends of course don't report them for what they are doing and will lie for them if anyone asks.

The ONLY reason that more of them don't actually take part in their jihad is that despite all of the talk about giving your life for allah, the fact is that they like anyone else have a self preservation built in that won't allow them to die for their belief. Only the few can overcome that.

Even though they will all claim they will stand up for their beliefs even when facing death. Much like christians who will claim they would rather die than take the number of the beast, etc. In reality, they would give up their mother and jesus too if someone were holding a sword to their throat and threatening them. It's easy to talk shit from a couch while holding your bible in peace time.

Now before we go any further, I feel the need to reiterate that I claim NO FAITH. I'm definitely NOT a christian. So let me head that accusation off before it even starts, lol.

As far as the syrian war being a lie. How deep do you want to go? The truth is, ALL WARS have been a lie in one way or another. All the way back to babylon. There is always some type of agenda which quiet literally requires lying from the onset. And putin is more than happy to play his angle there too.

However, none of this changes the fact that islam in all forms is a problem, short of them totally conforming to the culture they want to live in. Which is a fraction of that 1% that you claim.

As far as your numbers on the quantity of islamists in America, I'm not quiet so sure those numbers are accurate. But without attempting to debate the numbers, who cares? With this 1% or so of the population, we still had 9-11. We still have busted several terror cells who were planning shit.

It would only take a single person to push a nuke button, but I'm sure if the world were on fire and only .05% of the population were left, you wouldn't be saying but it was only .000000000001% of the population that caused the nukes to be fired, lol.

So quantity doesn't matter. In fact, yet again your point just goes to prove mine. Which would be if we are already having problems like 9-11 and France, with so few of them as you point out, then why the fuck would we want to start importing them as if it's boatloads of free gold? Come one, REALLY think about it.

So think about yet another angle. The U.S. has 1% and quiet fucking obviously is growing. France has about 7%. So look at the problems they are having that we aren't.

Look at how they can't control them or keep track of them. This is as direct a example as it gets to illustrate "cause and effect" France's problems now is because of their previous liberal approach to this issue.

The whole let's bring them here idea is EXACTLY WHY THE FUCK WE ARE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION NOW! I really don't know how to make a better point than this one alone!

So what happens when our bleeding hearts gets hundreds of thousands of us killed when ONLY ONE of these fucks brings in a suitcase nuke (still 100 or so of those missing from russia). Or when the same single person brings in a bio weapon?

Of course the whole time dressed as a refugee and giving his or her best story of how all of their family was killed and all they want is a fresh start... blah blah blah.

As far as our blame in this, perhaps some of what you say is true. However as the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right. If we import them and they kill more people, it will only get worse for everyone including the immigrants who are truly innocent. Because how much do you think people are going to take before public lynchings happen? Lol. The beginning of such problems are already playing out as protests and counter protests, etc. continue.

I don't know what you mean by 10,000 syrians. Obama for instance has spoken of importing up to 185,000. Since you are fond of numbers, chew on this. It's 18.5 TIMES greater that what you think it is in our country alone!

On top of that, when's the last time a politician didn't pad numbers? So when it's said and done, his 185,000 will be double that. Oops, we lost count and let more in than planned. But much like mexicans, we can't send them back now, blah blah blah.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eur...16-100-n430576

But as I pointed out, I can throw out numbers and statistics too. But considering it's been proven time and time again that just a handful of them is all it takes to cause what we all know as 9-11, then let's not get too sidetracked with the quantity of muslims.

Also, concerning your numbers, they don't mean much to someone like me who quiet literally can't even leave his driveway without seeing them walking by with the hijabs on speaking in swahili and ONLY keeping to their own. Which shows they have no wish to conform and doesn't exactly build trust in the community either.

I live this shit every day, so telling me how few there are in the U.S. doesn't do shit to alleviate my concerns. In my immediate hood your 1% is more like 10-15%. While some places in AZ may not have a single one in a 20 mile radius, it doesn't mean shit to me and my daily life when I have to deal with it.

As far as your constant insults to my intellect. It's not appreciated or required. It does nothing except take attention off of your point and it makes you look like that is your best defense. So just keep that in mind. Just because you can quote wikipedia numbers and ignore or downplay the problem doesn't mean you're smart or smarter.

I will admit I myself have taken several shots back at people on here when they attacked me. But it's time to end that. If someone wants to have a serious debate on the issue, I'm up for it. If someone is just using this subject matter as a chance to throw insults, then stick to the water cooler. Which is an area I don't frequent because I like debating, not just insulting each other like children. But to each their own if that is what some people enjoy, lol.

There are only a few people a year who die of snake bites in the U.S. While that is a good thing, it doesn't mean shit if you are one of the poor bastards that dies, lol. Or one of their hundreds of friends and family members who are effected by their deaths.

One last thing, as far as syria being secular. That's FAR from totally true. But at any rate, so what again? The main concern here is the ones who will use that reuse to infiltrate. It doesn't matter if EVERY single citizen of syria are atheists. It's the ones who will be dressed like them and getting into our countries who are islamic that we are concerned about.

There is a SINGLE WAY that MIGHT alleviate some of my concern. Have EVERY single syrian immigrant burn a koran and film them doing it. The filming is to avoid those who would actually do it in order to finish their jihad if they thought no one would ever know. If they know their family will see the footage of them burning it later on CNN after they have given their soul to allah, they won't do it. No islamist would do that under any circumstance. Of course I know that is a pipe dream, but it's one way to filter them out, lol.

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 11-24-2015, 06:18 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

By the way m1324, I have NO IDEA where you came up with the idea that syria was a secular state. After giving it some thought and that one just not settling right with my bullshit meter, I decided to look it up.

I don't know what you consider the term secular country to mean, but personally when this is the very first sentence on wikidpedia on the subject matter, I don't consider this secular,

"Islam in Syria is followed by 90% of the country's total population"

The significant christian population that you speak of there represent about 10%. So in other words if you want to take a vacation to a free thinking country where you can party and have a good time, you might to leave syria off of the itinerary, lol. It would be funner to party with the amish and at least you would survive the experience, lol.

So where you claim it is a secular country, the fact is that secular accounts for exactly 0% of the population, lol. So it's hard to be more wrong than you were on that one! Do you still want to trade insults about being stupid?

I have say considering you weren't just wrong on that, but you were 100% wrong, it makes me wonder where you are getting what you consider to be facts.

Goddamn, there must not be a single scientist or professor or free thinker in that whole fucking shithole of a country. No wonder this shit is happening there, lol.

Here's the info,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Syria

So after all of these statistics being thrown back and forth, we are back to what I was originally saying. Now that we have traded statistics my original idea stands. Which is they are MOSTLY muslims that are coming here and we don't want that shit!

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-24-2015, 09:42 AM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by twayblade View Post
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic and together we'll change the world."
Love is all we need. Someday people will realize this - that everything boils down to the love and a need for being loved. It is universal.

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-24-2015, 10:06 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Love is all we need. Someday people will realize this - that everything boils down to the love and a need for being loved. It is universal.
I'm sure these will be your final thoughts as your blood gushes into a ditch by the side of the road from a gaping wound in your throat which was slit by a moo slum.

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-24-2015, 11:27 AM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
I'm sure these will be your final thoughts as your blood gushes into a ditch by the side of the road from a gaping wound in your throat which was slit by a moo slum.


There are crazy people in the world that want to kill me, yes, but killing more people as a response to that isnt the answer. Love is the answer. If I love you, there is hope that someday you will love me back. Religion, politics, everything is bullshit and far more complicated than it has to be. Life is easy when love is all everything boils down to.

Eat acid. Do psychedelics. Meditate. Make love to your partner. Laugh. Be happy. Smile, smile, smile. The world is what you make it. Your thoughts determine your reality.

You will then learn/feel/know love.

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-24-2015, 01:26 PM
morbid75's Avatar
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 17
 
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3902 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7027
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post


There are crazy people in the world that want to kill me, yes, but killing more people as a response to that isnt the answer. Love is the answer. If I love you, there is hope that someday you will love me back. Religion, politics, everything is bullshit and far more complicated than it has to be. Life is easy when love is all everything boils down to.

Eat acid. Do psychedelics. Meditate. Make love to your partner. Laugh. Be happy. Smile, smile, smile. The world is what you make it. Your thoughts determine your reality.

You will then learn/feel/know love.
The problem is that Muslim radicals will NEVER do that. Not ever. Never, never, never. They do not even love their own families. It is a good plan but pointless because these people are socialized to be assholes.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001, Pink.
  #97  
Old 11-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
The problem is that Muslim radicals will NEVER do that. Not ever. Never, never, never. They do not even love their own families. It is a good plan but pointless because these people are socialized to be assholes.
THERE should BE SOMETHING IN THE RULES OF LIFE ABOUT pest control.

moo slums R pests.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #98  
Old 11-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
THERE should BE SOMETHING IN THE RULES OF LIFE ABOUT pest control.

moo slums R pests.
There already is.

The Suicidal West is not interested...yet.

So far, the Suicidal West is still submitting to the Homicidal moo slums.


But there still is a solution.

Erase ALL capital cities of ALL moo slum states in the Middle and Near East.

For starters.


And take the oil, of course.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20A%20A%20Nuclear%20Blast%2001.JPG  

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-24-2015, 03:11 PM
GODISNOTGREAT's Avatar
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
The problem is that Muslim radicals will NEVER do that. Not ever. Never, never, never. They do not even love their own families. It is a good plan but pointless because these people are socialized to be assholes.
So we should stoop to their level of barbarism?

Just trust that we are all human and we all make mistakes. Theyre not going to take over the world or destroy us in a nuclear apocalypse. It just isnt going to happen.

We were all stupid at some point. Its taking a little longer in some places to wise up is all. Its hard to decondition 10,000 years of bad behavior. Patience. Love.

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Syrian Refugees Shunned in the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
There already is.

The Suicidal West is not interested...yet.

So far, the Suicidal West is still submitting to the Homicidal moo slums.


But there still is a solution.

Erase ALL capital cities of ALL moo slum states in the Middle and Near East.

For starters.


And take the oil, of course.
We need an e time line.

_____ MORE DAYS OF OBAMACRATS!!!
With some kind of way to enter significant events before he and his ilk get the FUCK out of the White House.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO