Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Syrian Refugee Kills a Woman and Injured 2 Others with a Machete, Germany

I just wonder where they are getting these guns inGernany ?
One of the hardest places on earth to get a gun ..

The Following User Says Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
Old 07-26-2016, 05:56 PM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss12990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
what a gay Forum always making hatred, without knowing shit. All Things that currently happened in Germany was made by psychological ill Persons, such Things happen daily in the US but here People make a Terrorist attack out of it. Lal
Thanks for clearing my misconception up. What the hell was I thinking?

Old 07-26-2016, 06:30 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:229

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
what a gay Forum always making hatred, without knowing shit. All Things that currently happened in Germany was made by psychological ill Persons, such Things happen daily in the US but here People make a Terrorist attack out of it. Lal
I'm guessing you think Islamic extremists are not mentally ill but are purely driven just by an insane ideologically ?

Old 07-27-2016, 09:25 PM
Keydog
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:616

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss915

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbendallas View Post
Which part is crazy ? Please be so kind to define. I am also very liberal but we need to have some end point of tolerance where someone from outside threads your own existance.It is right now happening to west EU nations and they act like sheeps on meddow.Islam recognize only law of bullet,blood and knife.nothing else.
EDIT :
On other hand,let we interprete Brievik thinking on where we have similar situation in US..those "black terrors" recently emerged and taboo subject in US.of course that police will pay attention to them because of statistics black teenagers are the most common persons to do crime then others.it is normal if you have much number of outlaws there will be more casulties inside them.that is why there are no "whites" involved because of their less-violent behavour.crime doesn't see color of skin.we are the same in that matter,but what is matter is how much OFTEN is crime in particular skin color...In EU, mostly we don't see that it is police problem rather then black society problem.they constructed "black fear" and their frustrations because they FEEL inferior to others..so that is not police problem rather then racist psychologists..and we don't forget that racism theories were introduced and developed by English inteligence in 19th century to force "savages" to behave properly.
http://www.victorianweb.org/victoria.../race/rc5.html

If we look from Breivik's point of view,we can see that he was right ,liked we or not.
but what he did is not right.his actions doesn't have any excuse!
because those theories are good on paper..but to practice them...can hurt a lot and can't be a measure to give proper evaluation for every person wherever it came from.but it is too deep discussion for casual portal like this is.
Hey sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't suggesting that you were crazy! I agree with what you said. I too am liberal of mind, I have many friends from all walks of life, and I want for people to be free to live as they choose, if it doesn't negatively affect the next person.

Let me simply quote Ayaan Hirsi Ali: "Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice."

The Following User Says Thank You to Keydog For This Useful Post:
corbendallas
Old 07-28-2016, 09:33 AM
corbendallas
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7962

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20